Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Lot of interest in Spice & Wood so I've just ordered a second flacon......hopefully they get my message to delay shipping until after my holidays though!

Will probably list the new Louis Vuitton Au Hasard as well BTW.

Ahh FFS Pat.......Autumn will be very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kell77

Lot of interest in Spice & Wood so I've just ordered a second flacon......hopefully they get my message to delay shipping until after my holidays though!

Would hate to miss out on the Spice & Wood train, so can you please add me to the list, Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Please put me down for a bottle of spice and wood too thanks

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Pat, Can I reserve a Spice & Wood too before it's all gone.Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

OK, that's the S&W all gone - provisionally at least. Will be in touch in a few weeks. First flacon landed yesterday and smells good as ever!
    sharkman wrote: »
    Pat, Can I reserve a Spice & Wood too before it's all gone.Thanks...
    Unfortunately looks like it is all gone. :( I'll give you a shout if any dropouts.

• Advertisement

Another one coming soon (August) as well which I've had several enquiries about, at a great price (TBC once I actually get my grubby paws on it).......

T6-FABULOUS_OC_250ML_A?$pdp_hero_dsk$&bg=rgb(255,255,255)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mark me down for some F**king Fabulous when you get your hands on it

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Pat,

I’ll take a bottle of the Tom Ford too!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,927 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

You can add me to the Tom Ford as well Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Feck sake Pat, Ill be broke but you can add me to that list as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Can you put me down....depending on price...

I was mad to get my hands on this as like most i was caught up with the name.

Having actually smelled it a few weeks ago..... its going to divide opinion I think its far from fabulous IMHO.....but i want it in my collection because of the name....

Then again I'm not a huge fan of TF anyway only like a hand full of his stuff.

Always feel i'm too young to walk around the office smelling like cigars, gun shot and leather.

I think he sells more stuff as people want to say they wear TF rather then actually like the scent.

(BTW most bottles now display the bottle as A big red line followed by fabulous a bottle with F****** on it is actually worth $$$)

I was mad to get my hands on this as like most i was caught up with the name.

Having actually smelled it a few weeks ago..... its going to divide opinion I think its far from fabulous IMHO.....but i want it in my collection because of the name....
    I've only sniffed it twice (I think) in airports. TBH it's a lot better than I would have expected - going on the name I expected some big sweet rambunctious affair, but IIRC, it's actually rather more 'serious'. Haven't given it a good wearing obviously though. It's been on my radar for a while but I just didn't consider it good enough value to do a split (it retails here at €245 for a 50ml bottle, which is considerably more than the rest of the Private Blend line - I'll be doing it for less than half that). Managed to catch a rare discount though today so happy days. Just hope it comes through OK as I'm on holidays for the next two weeks.
    (BTW most bottles now display the bottle as A big red line followed by fabulous a bottle with F****** on it is actually worth $$$)
    Yeah, came across an empty decanter for sale at $100. I regularly see empty Aventus flacons for sale for big money (~$50) as well - yet I give them away for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Good to hear about Au Hasard, I was the one who originally asked you about it a while back. Any idea of price if you do go ahead with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I'd definitely have interest in the Fecking Fabulous as well Pat if you secure it!

Good to hear about Au Hasard, I was the one who originally asked you about it a while back. Any idea of price if you do go ahead with it?
    It won't be cheap anyway! Will depend on the level of interest. My git feeling is we won't get enough people signed up but we'll see.....
    Manzoor14 wrote: »
    I'd definitely have interest in the Fecking Fabulous as well Pat if you secure it!
    I was at a loss to explain why the image I originally included in the post above didn't work - until I realised Boards was censoring the Fucking in the link text!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Another one coming soon (August) as well which I've had several enquiries about, at a great price (TBC once I actually get my grubby paws on it).......

T6-FABULOUS_OC_250ML_A?$pdp_hero_dsk$&bg=rgb(255,255,255)

I knew you'd get it !

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Will have a TF FF too pat - 25ml

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭wetlandsboy

I’d also love the Tom Ford FF too, Pat. 50ml, if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Of course I'm in too as I think! I was the first to mention it here (open to correction)
    Autumn time is def my favourite for fragrances... everything just smells better to me :)

That's all she wrote for the F**king Fabulous - for the moment anyway. Will update when I get it in hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NB: I am on holidays from 11th to 24th July. I'm still available here or by email, but may be slower in responding. Next shipment late July. New Autumn fragrances coming in August!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Price drops!
    Clearing out a few bits!
    Dior - Eau Sauvage eau de toilette now €35 / 50ml.
    Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte eau de cologne now €27 / 50ml.
    80s Triple Pack - now €35 / 3 x 10ml.
    (Details of fragrances below).

Others:
    Full details (description, price) of all fragrances are in the OP of this thread.

I have the following available in hand as of 10/7/2018:
    Creed - Aventus: all sold out.
    Mancera: all sold out.
    Histoires de Parfums - 1725: sold out.

Montale - Aoud Leather: 3 x 10ml left.
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumiere Noir Homme : sold out.
    Creed - Virgin Island Water: all sold out.

Creed - Acier Aluminium: 175ml available.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: 3 bottles left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her - all sold out.
    Penhaglion's - Opus 1870: sold out.

Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte EdC: 3 x 50ml left.
    Dior - Eau Sauvage EdT: 4 x 50ml left.
    80s Triple Pack: 5 x (3 x 10ml) left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pat, serious work going on here as always. Fair play to you!

Pity I missed out on the Spice & Wood, but will keep an eye out for next time. FF too, actually. If there's any extra lying around, please let me know.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Hi Pat, I know you're on holidays but said I'd throw in a question for when you're back.

I've never found a Tom Ford I liked until tonight, have you any plans for Oud Wood? Not sure if you've ever had it before as I usually just skimmed over the TF stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Hi Pat, I know you're on holidays but said I'd throw in a question for when you're back.

I've never found a Tom Ford I liked until tonight, have you any plans for Oud Wood? Not sure if you've ever had it before as I usually just skimmed over the TF stuff.
    He's done it a few times, back in the autumn he said.

Yeah, have done it a few times. Personally, it's not for me, but most seem to like it! Will be doing Creed's Royal Oud shortly too which I find much easier going. Back from holidays tomorrow and will be getting the show on the road soon. Aventus on the way to me, along with (hopefully) confirmed new Creed pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Type 901

Could I get sizes available and prices for Creed's Green Irish Tweed when your back up and running!
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

€70 / 50ml for Green Irish Tweed

Type 901 wrote: »
    Could I get sizes available and prices for Creed's Green Irish Tweed when your back up and running!
    Cheers

As per K-UCC above, currently €70 for a 50ml bottle (RRP for original bottle ~€180). This is for the three remaining bottles I have in hand - future splits will be more expensive as Creed have raised prices in the interim.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Type 901

Thanks both! Sorry the for silly question, first post with details wasn't showing for me under the new website but just seen there when reverted to legacy site.

I'll take a 50ml Creed Green Irish Tweed and a 50ml Dior Eau Sauvage if available.

456698.jpg

This Fecker has arrived! Due to the level of interest, and as I only have one bottle and can't get any more at this price, I will do ten 25ml splits at €65 each (RRP = €245/50ml). I hope this is OK for everyone. Will drop participants an email later.

Missed delivery of second Spice & Wood flacon today - hope to have it tomorrow.

Aventus back in stock from start of next week hopefully!

• Advertisement

Type 901 wrote: »
    Thanks both! Sorry the for silly question, first post with details wasn't showing for me under the new website but just seen there when reverted to legacy site.

I'll take a 50ml Creed Green Irish Tweed and a 50ml Dior Eau Sauvage if available.

You're good for the GIT. I'm not sure re the Dior - waiting to hear back from someone but may be all gone. When I know re that, I'll PM you re both. Cheers.

Advertisement