Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

80s Triple Pack - now €35 / 3 x 10ml.
    (Details of fragrances in OP).

one for me pat.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

KFed wrote: »
    Hi pat,

Just received aventus, thanks a million.

Can I check if you have any aventus for her left? If so I will take one.

Can I check the price for montale oud leather?
    Good to hear. Will mail you re the Aventus for Her (one bottle left after yours).
    Aoud Leather is €19/41.50/57 for 10/30/50ml (50ml comes in original 100ml bottle and box).
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    one for me pat.cheers
    No problem.

Updated 29/06/18 :

NB: I will be on holidays from 11th July. Last delivery before then will be 9/10 July, for payments received by 6th July.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Price drops!
    Clearing out a few bits!
    Dior - Eau Sauvage eau de toilette now €35 / 50ml.
    Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte eau de cologne now €27 / 50ml.
    (Details of fragrances below).

Others:
    Full details (description, price) of all fragrances are in the OP of this thread.

I have the following available in hand as of 29/6/2018:
    Creed - Aventus: all sold out.
    Mancera: all sold out.
    Histoires de Parfums - 1725: sold out.
    Montale - Aoud Leather: 3 x 10ml left.
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumiere Noir Homme : sold out.
    Creed - Virgin Island Water: all sold out.
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 175ml available.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: 3 bottles left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her - one bottle left.
    Penhaglion's - Opus 1870: sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Hi Pat,
    Package arrived Wednesday - serious job once again. Top stuff - thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oldref

Hi Pat,

Package arrived last Wednesday - first time using the service and it was top class!! Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Hi Guys,

Just a FYI for anyone that is seriously into fragrance like myself.

Luca Turin and Tania Sarchez who are both very well respected and critically acclaimed fragrance critics have just released "Perfumes The Guide 2018"

The previous book Perfumes a A-Z Guide(Published 2008) is considered the bible of fragrance by many.

Lots of new stuff in it Creed Aventus for example was not around for the first book (it got 4/5 in this one).

Anyway out on kindle now with paperbacks to come in a few weeks well worth a read.

Hi Guys,

Just a FYI for anyone that is seriously into fragrance like myself.

Luca Turin and Tania Sarchez who are both very well respected and critically acclaimed fragrance critics have just released "Perfumes The Guide 2018"

The previous book Perfumes a A-Z Guide(Published 2008) is considered the bible of fragrance by many.

Lots of new stuff in it Creed Aventus for example was not around for the first book (it got 4/5 in this one).

Anyway out on kindle now with paperbacks to come in a few weeks well worth a read.

Might check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Might check that out.

Buy the book, and then sell it a page at a time on here! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 samdavis

Hi Pat, if there is a Creed Aventus for women left, can I get that and one of the 80's pack? Thanks!

samdavis wrote: »
    Hi Pat, if there is a Creed Aventus for women left, can I get that and one of the 80's pack? Thanks!

Yip, that's the last Aventus for Her gone now (for the moment anyway)! Will PM you a payment request.

Creed update, including Aventus
    Stock isn't quite there yet, but a few suppliers are now listing revised pricing for Creed (flacons anyway) so I'm presuming / hoping the drought of the last few months will end soon. The bad news is that - as expected - there are price rises all round, although they're even bigger than I expected - my usual supplier jacked up the price of Aventus preorder 500ml flacons by 25%......and then did it again a few days later for a 50% total rise! Creed have also taken the opportunity to raise their own UK pricing (500ml Aventus gone up 30+% for example) in what may be an attempt to harmonise 'everyone else' with American pricing. I dunno - it's still hard to tell, we'll see what happens when stock actually appears - I'll worry about it in a few weeks after my holidays! Seems to be mostly the flacons affected, although I have seen one supplier raise the price of Aventus retail spray bottles too. I did grab a couple of bits (Original Santal and Royal Oud) before the price rises and will list them in Autumn - anyone sitting on the fence for Royal Oud should definitely jump as they've now raised this to Aventus price! I 'nearly' grabbed Viking and Tabarome but the supplier raised prices while I was awaiting a reply to an enquiry so I didn't proceed. Drat.

**Last chance for pre - August delivery**
    I'm off on my holliers next week and will ship the last lot of packages before then on next Monday or Tuesday, for payments received by this coming Friday.

I have the following available in hand, ready to ship as of 4/7/2018:
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: 3 bottles left.
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 175ml available.
    Montale - Aoud Leather: 3 x 10ml left.
    Dior - Eau Sauvage eau de toilette now €35 / 50ml. 4 bottles left.
    Hermes - Eau d'Orange Verte eau de cologne now €27 / 50ml. 3 bottles left.
    (Details in OP).

Later in August I'll list a new selection of Autumn fragrances, including Creed Royal Oud & Original Santal, Acqua di Parma Colonia Mirra, Amouage Epic & Myths, Mancera Aoud Vanille, among others.

• Advertisement

Later in August I'll list a new selection of Autumn fragrances, including Creed Royal Oud & Original Santal, Acqua di Parma Colonia Mirra, Amouage Epic & Myths, Mancera Aoud Vanille, among others.

Managed to snatch a decanter of Creed - Spice & Wood yesterday as well so will be splitting that in Autumn as well - a few people have asked about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

Managed to snatch a decanter of Creed - Spice & Wood yesterday as well so will be splitting that in Autumn as well - a few people have asked about it.

Magnificent fragrance, a sleeper from Creed due to its price.

Gets a lot of positive reviews from basenotes and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

This is a must have fragrance. Looking forward to it

Magnificent fragrance, a sleeper from Creed due to its price.

Gets a lot of positive reviews from basenotes and the likes.
    Uncle_moe wrote: »
    This is a must have fragrance. Looking forward to it

My favourite fragrance! I'll be listing it for a great price too as I got a bargain. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,912 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If your taking names for it at the minute would you mind putting my name down?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

Well Pat can i provisionally get my name down for an aventus creed, see what ya say first about pricing /availability. Looking forward to seeing your Autumn list ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

One of the best purchases I've gotten off Pat, fantastic stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Excellent fragrance...will be reordering in a few months ;)

TitianGerm wrote: »
    If your taking names for it at the minute would you mind putting my name down?
    Well Pat can i provisionally get my name down for an aventus creed, see what ya say first about pricing /availability. Looking forward to seeing your Autumn list ðŸ‘

Noted them both. Will get back in a few weeks with pricing / availability - hopefully things will be a bit clearer on the Aventus front then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Put me down for this aswell please pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Got S&W last year from padraig, great frag I use on occasion!

Reminds me very much of Armani Pour Homme EDT...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Pat, Can I reserve a Spice & Wood too before it's all gone, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭KFed

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Pat, Can I reserve a Spice & Wood too before it's all gone, please!

Likewise pat, if any available appreciate if you can put my name down also

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Hey Pat,

In before its all gone too....seems to be quite the interest in it.... if possible stick me down for a split of Creed - Spice & Wood too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dgosul

Excellent fragrance...will be reordering in a few months ;)

Spice & wood for me too pat
    Enjoy the holiday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Spice & wood too pat please

Jaysis, sudden interest in the S&W. I've noted them all - with just the one flacon it'll probably have to be 25ml splits. I can order another but rather reticent as I'm off for 2 weeks Wednesday and don't want it sitting in a depot somewhere!.......

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Will definitely take some as well. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

I feel like i should jump on the train also please put me down for a S&W also pat.

Very interested to try

• Advertisement

Lot of interest in Spice & Wood so I've just ordered a second flacon......hopefully they get my message to delay shipping until after my holidays though!

Will probably list the new Louis Vuitton Au Hasard as well BTW.

Advertisement