Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Hey Pat, what's the wait time for another bottle of Aventus off you? Have you got it on hand ready to ship?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Hey Pat, what's the wait time for another bottle of Aventus off you? Have you got it on hand ready to ship?

Waiting for it to come in. Big stock issues across Europe at the moment - again. I've ordered some 250ml bottles at extra cost and expect them to arrive end of next week. Shipping ETA week beginning 19th Feb for next one or two orders; a week later for orders beyond that - unfortunately I can only get to the courier depot once per week at the moment as I can't drive due to my gammy shoulder. Collection in Cork would be sooner, provided you could get into the city centre to me.

Updated 02/02/18:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Please note!

I broke my shoulder recently so am running a bit slower than usual, especially with actually shipping boxes out - but all orders are still going out!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 02/02/2018 - individual details further down this post.

In hand or already ordered

Creed - Aventus: Some on the way, ~10 50ml bottles left to allocate for shipping later this month. Beyond this will be ~ early March as backordered at supplier. now with really nice pro printed metallic labels
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: ordered but being held up by backordered Aventus (above). ETA early March. ~5 bottles left to allocate.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: ~5 50ml bottles in hand.
    Creed - Millesime Imperial: ~5 50ml bottles in hand.
    Creed - Bois du Portugal: backordered at Creed. 1 50ml bottle left to allocate. ETA early March.
    Vetiver Triple pack: ~ 4 sets left.
    Amouage - Beach Hut: ~100ml left for 10 / 30ml splits.
    Terre d'Hermes parfum: ~5 25ml slots left.
    Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil: 70ml left for 10 / 50ml slots.
    Chanel No 5 L'eau: 150ml left for 25 / 50ml slots.
    Jo Malone: 50ml left of Lime Basil & Mandarin (for 10/30ml), 20ml of Pomegranate Noir, and 40ml of Myrrh & Tonka.
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Assoluta: ~5 x 30ml left.
    Histoires de Parfums - 1725: 70ml left for 10 / 30 ml splits.

New splits!:

Creed (all E70 / 50ml)
    440490.jpg

Millesime Imperial - *in hand*
    A salty, marine vibe. This is perhaps surprisingly versatile and works well for most occasions. Unisex but tending to male. "The gold standard in fragrance, this refreshing and invigorating scent evokes the citrus groves and lush seaside palace". RRP €180 / 50ml.

Silver Mountain Water
    Light, airy, fragrance. Unisex. "The adventurous Silver Mountain Water evokes sparkling streams coursing through the snow-capped Swiss Alps, a bracing landscape in which Olivier Creed, a championship skier, finds relaxation and renewal." RRP €180 / 50ml.

Himalaya
    Classic, masculine cologne. Male. "A seductive scent of citrus mixes with warmer notes of sandalwood and cedarwood to recreate the snowcapped Tibetan landscape......this fragrance is the embodiment of pure confidence and rugged masculinity". RRP €180 / 50ml.

.......................................................................................................................................

Creed Women's
    440491.jpg

Love in White
    "An ode to Creed’s sophisticated craftsmanship and passion for the world’s finest ingredients, Love In White combines hand-selected essences from five continents, a fragrant statement of global unity and peace. The scent is pure freedom—a floral-fresh blend grounded by Florentine iris, French daffodils, and subdued, powdery Tonkin rice". RRP €132 / 30ml.

Spring Flower
    "Spring Flower is an attempt to bottle the glamor and fashion of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Much like the erstwhile starlets of the silver screen, the style and grace of this scent is a timeless classic." RRP €132 / 30ml.

.......................................................................................................................................

Creed retail bottles
    These are official Creed boxed retail bottles, exactly what you’d buy in Brown Thomas. All special order only – allow a few weeks.

Male

Aventus 100ml €189.50.
    Original Vetiver 100ml €155.
    Royal Mayfair 75ml €145.
    Tabarome Millesime 75ml €145 (stock my be an issue).

Mixed / unisex
    Royal Water 100ml €155.
    Bois de Cedrat 75ml €110.

Female
    Fantasia de Fleurs 75ml €145.
    Fleurissimo 75ml €145.
    Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie 75ml €145.
    Vanisia 75ml €145.
    Tubereuse Indiana 75ml €145.
    Fleurs de Bulgarie 75ml €145.
    Acqua Fiorentina 75ml €150.
    Love in Black 75ml €150.
    Fleurs de Gardenia 75ml €150.

Triple pack: Vetiver *in hand*
    440492.jpg

Vetiver is very much associated with Spring fragrances. I've put together a collection of three fragrances, each exploring a different facet of Vetiver. All three are substantially different from each other so no worries re them being similar.

Frederic Malle: Vetiver Extraordinaire. A blast of super fresh vetiver. Very high quality and a great daytime scent. RRP €95/30ml.

Hermes: Bel Ami Vetiver. A much darker, leathery scent. Very masculine and confident. RRP €105/100ml.

Tom Ford: Grey Vetiver EdP. Very popular, versatile scent. Stronger eau de parfum concentration. RRP €80/50ml.

Three bottles of 10ml of each: €63.50. Limited availability!

Amouage: Beach Hut *on the way*
    Amouage-Beach-Hut.jpg

The high quality compositions of Amouage need no introduction. Beach Hut is a break from their usual heavy, dense scents - this is much lighter and refreshing. The name is perhaps misleading - this isn't a coconut-y 'sunscreen' type scent; it's much greener with particular emphasis on ivy and mint. RRP €280 / 100ml.

€28.50 / 10ml or €67.50 / 30ml. Limited availability!

Hermes *in hand*
    26132654-7351.jpg
    61YKPqix2pL._SY355_.jpg

Terre d’Hermes Parfum / Pure Perfume (male)

Back by popular demand! Very 'professional', masculine fragrance which is very versatile. Stronger Parfum concentration.

€28 / 25ml. Limited availability.

.........................................................................................................

Un Jardin sur le Nil (female / unisex)

Great citrus based scent. Generally regarded as female but I think a man could carry it fine.

€17 / 10ml or €50 / 50ml. 50ml portion gets original 100ml bottle and (large) gift packaging incl extra 7.5ml EdT bottle and 40ml body lotion. Limited availability - I only have one.

Chanel
    440493.jpg

No 5 L’eau (female) – *in hand*

Chanel's iconic No 5 is the world's most gifted perfume. It's also apparently the most RE-gifted as many women don't seem to actually like it! This L'eau version is a recent addition by Chanel and attempt to 'modernise' No 5 to something a bit lighter. They seem to have succeeded as it rates considerably higher than the original on consumer review sites. RRP €68 / 35ml or €89 / 50ml.

€42 / 25ml or €69 / 50ml. Limited availability.

....................................................................................................................................

Antaeus (male)

Classic, masculine fragrance, perhaps for the more mature, confident gentleman. RRP €65 / 50ml.

€18 / 10ml, €40 / 30ml or €53.50 / 50ml. 50ml portion gets original 100ml bottle and packaging. This split needs to be filled by Wed 7th Feb to go ahead.

Jo Malone (women) *stock coming soon*
    440494.jpg

Following many requests, I will be doing a few Jo Malone splits. Lime Basil & Mandarin and Pomegranate Noir are two of the most popular of the standard Cologne line, while Myrrh & Tonka is from the stronger Cologne Intense line. Note delivery of these will be late February. RRP €54 / 30ml (Cologne) or €90 / 50ml (Cologne Intense).

Lime Basil & Mandarin and Pomegranate Noir: €20 / 10ml or €45 / 30ml.

Myrrh & Tonka: €22 / 10ml or €52 / 30ml.

If the demand is there, I can do others from the lineup.

Acqua di Parma: Colonia Assoluta *in hand*
    assoluta_dx.png

Great, fresh, citrus cologne, which generally seems to be the best reviewed of the AdiP Colonia lineup.. Unisex and great for day wear. RRP €76 / 50ml.

€36 / 30ml. Very limited availability!

Histoires de Parfums: 1725 Casanova *in hand*
    81XGZfvFBhL._SY355_.jpg

Really great, powdery, fragrance, very 'Spring'. RRP €35 / 15ml.

€24.50 / 10ml or €59 / 30ml. Very limited availability!

Other splits

Creed

AVENTUS - in hand
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~2/3 less instead?!

€70 / 50ml. ~10 available, shipping late Feb.
    *new*: pro printed labels.

Aventus 100ml retail bottles (original, boxed) also available at €189.50. Brown Thomas price: €264.50.

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

€70 / 50ml. Held up at supplier - ETA for shipping early March.
    ~5 bottles left to allocate.

AVENTUS FOR HER
    894_107e7a8456cccbbe611046519c84b35b.png

It's Aventus......but for women! Which of course means they charge more! RRP €230 / 75ml.

€75/50ml. In hand.
    5 bottles left.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Hi Pat, best wishes on the recovery.

Can I jump on the Aventus bandwagon please? And a Terre d'Hermes parfum as well?

Pm me with payment details.

Thanks in advance.
    Dedaw.

dedaw wrote: »
    Hi Pat, best wishes on the recovery.

Can I jump on the Aventus bandwagon please? And a Terre d'Hermes parfum as well?

Pm me with payment details.

Thanks in advance.
    Dedaw.

Sure can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Sure can!

Pat, pm sent. And more importantly payment as well!!

Thanks,
    Dedaw

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭irbx

Can you please pm me the payment details

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rossie11

1 please

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭irbx

irbx wrote: »
    Can you please pm me the payment details

Part and details sent

Rossie11 wrote: »
    1 please

Aventus?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Aventus?

yea, he has it in as a heading, can't see them on mobile (im assuming your on)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rossie11

Aventus?

Yes Aventus

Chanel Antaeus - if you're interested in this classic, time to make a call on it! Need to reserve it today / tomorrow for collection abroad Saturday - not enough people signed up yet to go ahead. €18 / 10ml, €40 / 30ml or €53.50 / 50ml. Very difficult to get Chanel discounted so they won't be coming up too often.

Also the three Jo Malones are going ahead (being collected Saturday too) but have slots left in all if anyone wants 'em. Prices in post 1654.
    Lime Basil & Mandarin: 1 x 30ml and 2 x 10ml.
    Pomegranate Noir: 2 x 10ml.
    Myrrh & Tonka: 40ml left for 10 / 30ml slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Another package received Pat. Top class as usual. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Thanks again pat, took delivery today, went blind on a couple of choices and delighted with the outcome - each has their own edge, and all class - the stuff smells so fine that I find myself looking at the bottle and wondering does it taste as good!!

greatly appreciated sir

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Received the Tobacco Vanille today. Just gave a little half spray and strong and nice! Gonna live dangerous tomorrow and try 2 sprays and see how it goes.

Quality service as usual Pat, thanks again!

I'm out of the country the next couple of days, so please excuse any delayed responses here or by PM / email!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi Pat. I hope all is well.

Can you put me down for the €28 / 25ml male Hermès and a Creed Aventus please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Hi Pat,

Hope the recovery is going well

Can you please put me down for:

Aventus for Her 50ml

Acqua di Parma: Colonia Assoluta 30ml

Terre d'Hermes 25ml

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

OhChicken wrote: »
    A friend got the creed aventus from you and reckons it's either watered down or fake? The scent doesn't last. Can you confirm the origin of your scents?

When was it delivered to your friend so others that got it same time can comment.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/416244-Aventus-batch-numbers-part-2

Coming up on 10000 posts there on aventus batch variations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

TROLL

Are you for real? Or should I say your mate??
    Here we go....

First time for everything...Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

TROLL

Any reason your friend can't come on here and comment for themselves??

TROLL
    TROLL

I doubt this story re your 'friend' having doubts is true, especially seeing as I haven't had a single complaint re my Aventus in the 200+ bottles I've split for members here - including from your 'friend'. In the wholly unlikely event that this friend actually exists, they're more than welcome to contact me and I will confirm the batch code and date of purchase of the relevant flacon, as well as forward a pdf of the purchase receipt - if it was in the last week, it is more than likely batch 17V01. And if anyone ever wants to personally watch me decant their individual bottle, they're more than welcome.

I have also numerous times offered empty flacons to people here and I'm sure the many people who have taken up my offer will be able to confirm that these are the genuine article - unless you also think my talents extend to glass blowing? Of course, you know this as you asked me re getting empty flacons on 7th January at which point I had to clarify that they were for people who had taken part in splits only - which you of course have not.

Further, you indicated previosuly that you were Cork based - I have not given Aventus to anyone in Cork in the last week.

I was going to ask the mods to delete your posts but, frankly, I think it's obvious to everyone that you're full of crap so I ain't gonna bother.

TROLL

No bottles have been sent to non - Boards members in that timeframe. Time to stop digging dude.

I doubt this story re your 'friend' having doubts is true, especially seeing as I haven't had a single complaint re my Aventus in the 200+ bottles I've split for members here - including from your 'friend'. In the wholly unlikely event that this friend actually exists, they're more than welcome to contact me and I will confirm the batch code and date of purchase of the relevant flacon, as well as forward a pdf of the purchase receipt - if it was in the last week, it is more than likely batch 17V01. And if anyone ever wants to personally watch me decant their individual bottle, they're more than welcome.

I have also numerous times offered empty flacons to people here and I'm sure the many people who have taken up my offer will be able to confirm that these are the genuine article - unless you also think my talents extend to glass blowing? Of course, you know this as you asked me re getting empty flacons on 7th January at which point I had to clarify that they were for people who had taken part in splits only - which you of course have not.

Further, you indicated previosuly that you were Cork based - I have not given Aventus to anyone in Cork in the last week.

I was going to ask the mods to delete your posts but, frankly, I think it's obvious to everyone that you're full of crap so I ain't gonna bother.

It's either a Creed...or BT employee!! Lol or possibly a fellow splitter Pat...whaddya reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

In my time dealing with Pat, I've bought 3 bottles of Aventus and I can confirm they are genuine...and yes...I am a rereg ;)

Oh cripes he's with the Revenue Pat. *Gulp
    Now you're for it!!! 😂

Double....triple gulp

TROLL

I think it's kinda obvious to everyone that this is bull......... There used to be a guy on Adverts offering Aventus at 50% more than I charge.....perhaps this is the guy?

Oh, and I have nothing to worry about re Revenue in case that's what you're suggesting - even if I wanted to hide all this, PayPal have already told them so I haven't got much choice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OhChicken, I smell troll and agitator, so don't post in this thread again or you'll be removed from the forum.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement