Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Genius2013

Hi Pat,
    Put me down for a Tobacco Vanille please.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can't think of anything for Christmas or New Year, so....

March 17th 2018, St. Pat's Day.
    Everyone throw on Green Irish Tweed in honour of the big man!

Santa's not as generous to the kids this year, but their dad smells a million bucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Soarer wrote: »
    Can't think of anything for Christmas or New Year, so....

March 17th 2018, St. Pat's Day.
    Everyone throw on Green Irish Tweed in honour of the big man!

Santa's not as generous to the kids this year, but their dad smells a million bucks!

Definitely Serge Lutens - Fille en Aiguilles for Christmas I think.

Ordered a load of stuff for Spring / Summer last night......if you're a Tom Ford or Hermes fan (including female stuff) keep an eye out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Definitely Serge Lutens - Fille en Aiguilles for Christmas I think.

Ordered a load of stuff for Spring / Summer last night......if you're a Tom Ford or Hermes fan (including female stuff) keep an eye out!

I've been wearing fille en aiguilles daily since the start of December. Absolutely fantastic, especially on a cold day.

Cheers Pat for em hindering my house deposit, but sure I'll smell deadly when I go into the bank :pac:

I've been wearing fille en aiguilles daily since the start of December. Absolutely fantastic, especially on a cold day.

Cheers Pat for em hindering my house deposit, but sure I'll smell deadly when I go into the bank :pac:

If you want a bank loan, get some Acier Aluminium on. They'll know who's boss and throw money at you!

Unless your bank manager is female. If that's the case, rock up with Aventus. You'll probably go home with a loan and a small item of clothing in your pocket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Just tool delivery of a 50ml bottle of Creed Aventus,as others have said,very well packed and a nice whiff from the stuff too!!

Will deffo be back for some Tom Ford down the line...

Cheers Pat!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Creed aventus: great packaging, nice bottle and a great scent. Also my girlfriend jumped my bones the second she got in the door so it's a 10/10 from me

Thanks Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmoransligo

Aventus arrived today, its so beautiful - bottle & new label looks great - many thanks Pat, i will be back for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    Creed aventus: great packaging, nice bottle and a great scent. Also my girlfriend jumped my bones the second she got in the door so it's a 10/10 from me

Thanks Pat!

In my experience that's a diversionary tactic to distract you from the fact that your Aventus is now her preferred daily fragrance.

She doesn't know I know :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,231 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

met Pat last week, a great product , very happy , and a very nice man too !! Will be doing business again !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Went to Harvey Nicks yesterday and tested the Creed range after my Aventus peaked my interest in the rest.

Royal Oud and Viking are lovely. They lady went to get me the range of testers (having noticed I was wearing Aventus) but only had 2 - I'm not sure what they are.

Negative is - my missus tested the women's Aventus and after initially thinking it smelled too strong loved it after an hour - that'll be a bill coming my way.

I'll be making a few more purchases in the new year. Happy Christmas all.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

High five to Pay for everything!

Superior service and quality. Packaging and containers are ones of the best you can get for your money.

Delighted with Amouage, that I was looking for a long time. Aventus I had before and happy to wear it again.

Keep me in the list for Xerjoff/Silver Mountain Water in 2018.

Thank you again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 OhChicken

Hi, can you post image of the bottle they come in please?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Hey Pat.

Can I take a slot for Creed Aventus for the next batch you're doing? I've gotten so many compliments from the last bottle I got off you, it would practically be rude to the good people of Ireland not to top up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Can you stick me down creed eventually Pat pls

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

OhChicken wrote: »
    Hi, can you post image of the bottle they come in please?

https://s26.postimg.org/9nvdnibs9/Full_Size_Render.jpg

That's pretty representative of Pats work for the 50ml bottles

Bottles are first class as are the labels Pat uses

• Registered Users Posts: 47 thenumber3

Hello Pat, can you put me down for Aventus and GIT please? Let me know what I have to do. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Aventus Creed & Tobacco Vanille please pat

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

Aventus Creed please!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭smalltalk

Hi Pat,could I have a slot in the next Aventus split that you do.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi all and happy new year! Hope everyone enjoyed the break and smelt well! I'm stuck house painting at the moment so please excuse any delayed replies - not much chance to sit at a PC!

Aventus requests above
    No problem - just give me a couple of weeks. I have plenty of the juice in hand, ready to go - but no empty bottles! Had hoped to order some over Christmas but didn't get a chance......

Tobacco Vanille
    Unfortunately the offer I referred to before Christmas finished and the price has risen in the interim. I just didn't have quite the number of requests to make me feel comfortable ordering such a large volume 'on spec' (a litre, at €1k+), especially after dropping a couple of grand on stuff for spring / summer around the same time! I will undoubtedly be doing it again at some stage (and have noted the name of everyone who asked re it) but price will almost certainly be higher. Will keep everyone posted.

OhChicken: KrustyUCC posted pics above of my usual bottles. 25/30 ml splits have moved to cylindrical bottles in the interim (pics in my original Tom Ford split thread). I may very well be changing the 50ml splits as well shortly - to flatter, rectangular bottles (a couple of people have already got these as I got a few trial ones) - but I just haven't sorted it out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Happy New Year Pat, stick me down for an Aventus please anyway for your next shipment, ill take a Spice and Wood if you have this in Stock also. I understand ya have a delay with bottles \ painting so no rush ive plenty there, PM me if you need me to pay up front also.

Do you have any Aventus for Women in stock? Or are you due any in? If so, ill take one of these aswell because herself has me hounded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭skinny90

Hi pat,
    Can you put me down for black orchard!?
    Can you confirm the price for sizes also
    Thanks

I would like to declare my absolute disgust and disappointment that the Bois Du Portugal split hasn't filled yet.

Come on lads. There's no point in us all smelling like Aventus/GIT. Have a bit of class about ye and smell like ol' blue eyes instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Go on then. Ill go for a slot on Creed BdP if it goes ahead, Pat....Happy New Year smelly peeps

allybhoy wrote: »
    Happy New Year Pat, stick me down for an Aventus please anyway for your next shipment, ill take a Spice and Wood if you have this in Stock also. I understand ya have a delay with bottles \ painting so no rush ive plenty there, PM me if you need me to pay up front also.

Do you have any Aventus for Women in stock? Or are you due any in? If so, ill take one of these aswell because herself has me hounded.
    Ordering bottles next few days so hope to resume shipping from approx Jan 15th. S&W all gone I'm afraid and I probably won't do it again until Autumn barring a sudden rush of interest. No Aventus for Her in hand either but I guess I'll open a new split shortly.

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hi pat,
    Can you put me down for black orchard!?
    Can you confirm the price for sizes also
    Thanks
    Have a bottle in hand but haven't sat down to work out prices yet. What I'll be doing in the next week or so is 'clearing out' various odds and ends I have left here - mostly single bottles - before 'launching' a Spring list of gear end Jan / early Feb (gives people's wallets a rest post Christmas too). Black Orchid will be on that list.

I would like to declare my absolute disgust and disappointment that the Bois Du Portugal split hasn't filled yet.

Come on lads. There's no point in us all smelling like Aventus/GIT. Have a bit of class about ye and smell like ol' blue eyes instead!

Go on then. Ill go for a slot on Creed BdP if it goes ahead, Pat....Happy New Year smelly peeps

Good stuff, BdP looking more likely to happen.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 OhChicken

Empty flacons / decanters
    I have a load of empty Creed 500ml bottles - mostly Aventus, but also GIT and a few others (including a gold plated Spice & Wood IIRC). I'm reluctant to throw them out but I couldn't be arsed flogging them on eBay as shipping them wouldn't be worth the hassle. They're kinda taking over the house at this stage though so time for them to go! They make quite nice decorative items if that's your gig. If anyone fancies any they're welcome to them for free - but they must be collected in Cork - please don't ask me to ship them. Drop me a line if interested.

Are these still available? Where in Cork for collection?

I'd like to clarify that we'll smell like Frankie when he was alive, not what he currently smells like!

OhChicken wrote: »
    Are these still available? Where in Cork for collection?

Yes, available to people who have taken part in splits. Collection Cork city / suburbs / East Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

In case more people express interest and you get it sooner rather than later, I'd be interested in Spice and Wood as well.
    Thanks

Advertisement