Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Soarer wrote: »
    I'd like to clarify that we'll smell like Frankie when he was alive, not what he currently smells like!

I'm alive, well and stinking of Creed Royal Oud, thank you very much.

Just dropped by to say the Interlude went down well at Christmas. God bless Amouage and god bless Pat :pac: . Might be interested in the BdP, will check prices and revert if I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

BTW I was incorrect a few posts ago - just found that I actually do have some Green Irish Tweed in hand if anyone is looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

BTW I was incorrect a few posts ago - just found that I actually do have some Green Irish Tweed in hand if anyone is looking for it.

Hey Pat - I'll take a Green Irish Tweed please.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Suitusir

Can you put me down for a split of Aventus Creed please Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

Hi Pat,

Will take 4 splits of aventus off your hands. Just let me know the payment details etc.

Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hi pat

ill take a Green Irish tweed please,

i took Aventus and Hermes Terra de Hermes from you the last time and liked them both, if i was take something else to go with the GIT what would you recommend out of the other scents you have available for Jan?

Welcome to the 2018 fragrance splits! I'll be listing a load of stuff with a Spring theme late January or early February as well as expanding the Creed and female options. Before that I'm clearing out a few leftover bits as well as trying to give a last push to a couple of splits which will be withdrawn if not completed soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 15/1/2018 - individual details further down this post.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship

Creed - Aventus: plenty left. now with really nice pro printed metallic labels
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: 2 bottles left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: 9 50ml bottles left.
    Amouage - Opus VI: 30ml left for 10 / 30ml splits.
    Penhaglion's - Sartorial: 70ml left for 10 / 30 ml splits.

Open splits - last call on these! Need more people to get them over the line.
    Puredistance - M: 60ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clearance
    A couple of bottles left over that I never got around to listing on Boards.

Amouage - Opus VI
    opus-vi.jpg
    Opus VI is a woody amber oriental fragrance. It's a dense scent, vaguely in the Interlude vein and with that fragrance's nuclear strength longevity. Part of Amouage's Library Collection.

€28.50 / 10ml or €70 / 30ml. 30ml remaining to allocate. Only bottle of this I will be splitting!

.....................................................................................................................................

Penhaglion's - Sartorial
    693-6917_PI_1000526MN
    The return of this popular old school barbershop fragrance!

€17 / 10ml or €37.50 / 30ml. 70ml remaining to allocate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last chance splits - get your name down before I drop them!

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Grand Soir
    Maison-Francis-Kirkdjain-Grand-Soir.jpg
    First listing of a scent from famed French house MFK for me. I personally don’t get on with quite a few of their lineup, finding them very cloying but this dials back the sweetness a bit (but is still most definitely sweet) and pushes a very classy vanilla / cacao smell. Could be used by a woman too I reckon.

€54 / 25ml or €95 / 50ml. 125ml remaining on current split.

.....................................................................................................................................

Puredistance - M
    puredistance_m.jpg
    All of the above just that bit too cheap for you and you fancy something really special? Well, how about Puredistance M, created by legendary niche perfumer Roja Dove and regularly mentioned in “world’s best fragrance” threads? A leather dominant scent, it’s apparently meant to smell like the inside of a new Aston Martin. And if you’re driving an Aston, you can probably just about afford this scent; it’s ridiculously expensive – but you’ll definitely be the only person at the party wearing it! Unless it's a tGC party.....

€60 / 10ml or €167 / 30ml. 60ml remaining on current split.

Other splits

Creed

AVENTUS - in hand
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~2/3 less instead?!

€70 / 50ml. In hand, plenty available.
    *new*: pro printed labels.

Aventus 100ml retail bottles (original, boxed) also available at €189.50. Brown Thomas price: €264.50.

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

€70 / 50ml. In hand.
    2 bottles left.

AVENTUS FOR HER
    894_107e7a8456cccbbe611046519c84b35b.png

It's Aventus......but for women! Which of course means they charge more! RRP €230 / 75ml.

€75/50ml. Ordered, on the way.
    9 slots left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Whats the reviews for aventus women like?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

would it be possible to get a split of avensis creed

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Put me down for the 10ml Penhaglion's - Sartorial!

• Advertisement

Kuva wrote: »
    Most of the feedback to me has been very good anyway. To me it smells like Aventus with added rose, but I don't claim to have the most discerning nose!

JamieHP wrote: »
    Put me down for the 10ml Penhaglion's - Sartorial!
    No problem, but do bear in mind that the standard shipping charge for a box is E12.50, so proportionally rather large if just getting that shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hi Pat

Can you put me down for 1 aventus for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Pat can we fit in 10ml puredistance - m with my shipping batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NoConnection

Hi Pat, first time poster here (only joined for this thread). Not exactly sure what way this works...payment-wise etc?
    Looking to put in an order for 2 x Creed Avensis , if possible

begbysback wrote: »
    Pat can we fit in 10ml puredistance - m with my shipping batch?
    If it completes, yes, But that's a big 'if'! Too pricey for me to 'take a chance' and just order on spec so will need it all allocated in advance - which isn't looking too likely!
    Hi Pat, first time poster here (only joined for this thread). Not exactly sure what way this works...payment-wise etc?
    Looking to put in an order for 2 x Creed Avensis , if possible
    No problem. Will PM you a payment request with details etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

If it completes, yes, But that's a big 'if'! Too pricey for me to 'take a chance' and just order on spec so will need it all allocated in advance - which isn't looking too likely!

No big deal if doesn't complete - I guess we can reassess the situation when the tobacco vanille is ready to go

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SpodoKamodo

Hi Padraig, can you put me down for 1 Aventus and 1 Green Irish Tweed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Kuva wrote: »

It's really nice. Bought it for herself a while back.

It's similar enough to Aventus, more femine though.

I love when herself wears it. Smells top notch.
    Only thing is, I'd never wear mine at the same time as herself. Next to each other, people might think ye're wearing the same thing (pineapple is very distinctive).
    Seperately, they're different enough for nobody to notice.

Hi Padraig, can you put me down for 1 Aventus and 1 Green Irish Tweed.

Sure can; payment request sent.

Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille
    All those who were asking re Tobacco Vanille: I hope to have good news for you in a couple of weeks!

Important update!

A little bit of unfortunate news! Earlier today I fell and broke my shoulder. As you can imagine, this will severely impact my ability to process splits for a while (3 - 6 weeks, but it's really guesswork at the moment).

Those who have ordered current splits: I will aim to get these out as soon as I can but I hope you understand that there will be some delay, which I will of course minimise as far as possible. If anyone is looking for something urgently, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Open splits (Aventus, and others listed in the OP): I will continue to take signups for these; I will process payments when I have a clearer timeline.

New splits (Spring fragrances, etc): I will list these roughly as scheduled, but perhaps a week or two late - I have lots of these to hand already so any delays should be hopefully minimised.

I hope this does not inconvenience anyone too much, and I will get back with further information when I have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Important update!

A little bit of unfortunate news! Earlier today I fell and broke my shoulder. As you can imagine, this will severely impact my ability to process splits for a while

Pat, im sure I speak for most when I say don’t worry about the splits and get the shoulder sorted. There will be plenty’s of time to get the juice out when your back to 100%.

Take it easy,
    Mitch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Important update!

A little bit of unfortunate news! Earlier today I fell and broke my shoulder. As you can imagine, this will severely impact my ability to process splits for a while (3 - 6 weeks, but it's really guesswork at the moment).

Those who have ordered current splits: I will aim to get these out as soon as I can but I hope you understand that there will be some delay, which I will of course minimise as far as possible. If anyone is looking for something urgently, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Open splits (Aventus, and others listed in the OP): I will continue to take signups for these; I will process payments when I have a clearer timeline.

New splits (Spring fragrances, etc): I will list these roughly as scheduled, but perhaps a week or two late - I have lots of these to hand already so any delays should be hopefully minimised.

I hope this does not inconvenience anyone too much, and I will get back with further information when I have it.

Thats tough going Pat . Get well soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Pat.

It speaks volumes that at such a time, you'd go the trouble of updating this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Robson99

Take it easy Pat. Best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Important update!

Ah Pat ya bollocks!

Seriously though, get well soon!

I saw him in spandex doing boxercise with the tax man last night!

Soarer wrote: »
    I saw him in spandex doing boxercise with the tax man last night!

He won obviously!

I'll still be getting stuff out BTW, but slower than usual. Can't drive either so have to rely on charity to get to the courier!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

speedy recovery Pat. Look after yourself.

He won obviously!

I'll still be getting stuff out BTW, but slower than usual. Can't drive either so have to rely on charity to get to the courier!

Give us a shout if you're stuck. Only costs me leccy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Speedy recovery Pat .

Advertisement