Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 joeyla

Pat is a legend. Accommodated me even in his injured state for a very important occasion. Really appreciate it Pat and get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

The other shoulder is working fine though surely?:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

1 Aventus for Men
    1 Aventus for Women

Can you pm me total price/expected delivery of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

frag420 wrote: »
    The other shoulder is working fine though surely?:pac::pac:
    Aye, hand of the broken arm is fine too so can use that; elbow beginning to lock up a bit though. The bruising is some state though.......

Kuva wrote: »
    1 Aventus for Men
    1 Aventus for Women

Can you pm me total price/expected delivery of this?
    Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Hi Pat, can you put me down for a 10ml of sartorial please. When you release the spring fragrances I'll be putting in an order so can you add to that shipment please?
    Thanks.

Hope the arm heals soon.

• Advertisement

Tobacco-Vanille-EDP-50-ml_14570016_f57c4e0e87d10fb652405c6f983e5aa7_t.jpg

Tobacco Vanille just landed and smells as good as ever! I will be doing (only) 50ml splits for €77.50. This is a low, low price for this (RRP €188 for the same volume!) and, as far as I can make out, the cheapest any splitter / decanter worldwide is offering it for at the moment. I will be contacting anyone who asked re it in the next couple of days to confirm they're still interested; besides these slots, I will have a limited number of bottles available. I do not expect to have this available this cheap again. Note I will not be processing payments for this until I'm back on my feet (arm?!) with decanting etc (gonna try to split some stuff tonight and see how I get on) and can give a firmer timeline for delivery, but will still take names for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 scurran19

Hi Pat,
    Hope the arm is healing quickly.

Can you put me down for 1 Tobacco Vanille and 1 GIT.

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Pat will you put me down for tobacco vanille please.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

Could I order an Aventus for Men please Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaveyWaveyLad

Pat, will you put me down for a Tobacco Vanille please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hi Pat,

Put me down for a TV, please...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ChadHogan

Hi Pat, Sorry to hear about your recent misfortunes, hope you're on the mend.

I haven't posted or ordered before, but I could I please order the following.

1 Aventus for Men
    1 Aventus for Women

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Pat will you put me down for tobacco vanille please.

Last few requests noted.

Tobacco Vanille provisionally sold out. Just waiting for a few confirmations to know exactly where I stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Last few requests noted.

Tobacco Vanille provisionally sold out. Just waiting for a few confirmations to know exactly where I stand.

If there is any non-confirmers stick me down on the next in line / wait list Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ajpmurph

Last few requests noted.

Hi Pat,

First of all best wishes with the recovery.
    Like some of the others I have read boards.ie for ages but never joined or posted before.
    If it is possible i would like to get an Aventus for men please?
    No panic as I know you are laid up a bit.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

DrZeuss wrote: »
    If there is any non-confirmers stick me down on the next in line / wait list Pat.

same here.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

1 aventus for men please pat whenever you can, no panic...the ladies can
    wait a bit longer

get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi Pat, Get well soon. By any chance have you any Serge Lutens left? I was away last week in Sweden for work and it leaked in my wash bag :-(

Jag Con

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Louth Video DVD

Pat, I am a splits Newbie... Can I please order a Mens Creed Aventus ( in whatever Size best suits You at present )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Hi Pat, can you put me down for 1 Aventus Creed split?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Pat... hope u are recovering

Just a note that the amount of compliments me and wife are getting in Aventus is incredible. !!! love the scent...

My wife tells me to weat it to work every day as my daily scent... as she concerned if I leave it 'for special occasions' it will 'go off '. !!!!

Do many of ye wear it to work (Aventus)???

mailburner wrote: »
    1 aventus for men please pat whenever you can, no panic...the ladies can
    wait a bit longer

get well soon.
    Pat, I am a splits Newbie... Can I please order a Mens Creed Aventus ( in whatever Size best suits You at present )
    Tefral wrote: »
    Hi Pat, can you put me down for 1 Aventus Creed split?

All OK, but will be a couple of weeks due to being a bit slower than usual at the moment! Will be in touch re payment in a few days.

Masala wrote: »
    Pat... hope u are recovering
    TBH actually doing the splits themselves isn't too bad really - just bottled a load of stuff yesterday - but packing the shipping boxes is a bit of a pain so throughput on them is well down.
    Just a note that the amount of compliments me and wife are getting in Aventus is incredible. !!! love the scent...

My wife tells me to weat it to work every day as my daily scent... as she concerned if I leave it 'for special occasions' it will 'go off '. !!!!

Do many of ye wear it to work (Aventus)???

I wear it to work alright on occasion but a light touch is required - Aventus is notorious for the smell being stronger for people other than the wearer - i.e. they think they're fine, but they're actually choking people out!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Hi Pat, can I get an aventus and a green irish tweed off you - whenever you can.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

Hi Pat, Can you put me down for 1 Aventus for Men when you have the chance

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

TF vanilla for me please

Hi Pat, can I get an aventus and a green irish tweed off you - whenever you can.
    Thanks!
    Yes, may be a number of weeks though as the GIT - while in stock at the supplier - is being delayed by something on the same order that probably won't be available until end Feb. I'll send payment request for the Aventus now, and the GIT when it's on the way to me.
    Hi Pat, Can you put me down for 1 Aventus for Men when you have the chance

Cheers
    Sure.

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    TF vanilla for me please
    All out of it I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

New bottles are class pat thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SpodoKamodo

Received my order yesterday Pat, great service! The biggest mystery is how you managed to package them so well one handed!

• Advertisement

Received my order yesterday Pat, great service! The biggest mystery is how you managed to package them so well one handed!

Cheers. Not a huge mystery really: both of my hands are fine, it's just one working shoulder I'm short for the moment! If I work at table height and am careful, it's OK, albeit rather slower than usual.

Advertisement