Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Top drawer as usual, Pat.

Really liking the Rive Gauche, the Royal Oud seems very sweet to start, but is gently mellowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gijoseph

Looking for a bottle of the Aventus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'd be very interested in a pre-Christmas Aventus split if it happens, Pat. :)

Just realised this morning that I've ran out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I may not be able to do any more new splits pre-January for accounting reasons. I'm meeting an accountant next Friday 8th to clarify and will let people know then. This doesn't affect any confirmed splits BTW.

Hoping to have spanking new pro-printed labels for Aventus bottles from Dec 11th BTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Masala

I may not be able to do any more new splits pre-January for accounting reasons. I'm meeting an accountant next Friday 8th to clarify and will let people know then. This doesn't affect any confirmed splits BTW.

Hoping to have spanking new pro-printed labels for Aventus bottles from Dec 11th BTW!

Jeez Pat.... you need an accountant!!! Celtic Tiger definitely back then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,932 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Pat my delivery arrived yesterday day after, thank you for that.

Just to echo what others have said, the packaging is bulletproof, the bottles and labels are excellent and on first try all fragrances are excellent.

Great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

My gear arrived too yesterday so just want to say thanks for the excellent service - as usual! Looking forward to the splits of the new year :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bada

Can I order some Aventus and Green Irish Tweed please. If they are available before Xmas, all the better. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭furiousox

PM sent Padraig.

CPL 593H

Bada wrote: »
    Can I order some Aventus and Green Irish Tweed please. If they are available before Xmas, all the better. Thanks.
    They will be available shortly, but I can't guarantee pre-Christmas delivery until I get clarification re VAT accounting at the end of this week. I've noted your interest and will update you then.
    furiousox wrote: »
    PM sent Padraig.
    Replied.

• Advertisement

Updated 04/12/17:

Splits which have not yet completed (Bois du Portugal, Original Santal, MFK Grand Soir, Puredistance) will be the new year before they are processed!

Splits with juice on hand or on the way (Creed: Aventus, GIT, Royal Princess Oud; D&G: The One): I am currently not taking payments for these until January for VAT reasons (which I'm sure no-one wants me to charge). This situation *may* change after I receive accounting clarification on Dec 8th.

All splits completed and paid for will ship in time for Christmas unless you have asked me to hold shipping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 04/12/17 - individual details further down this post.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship in January (provisionally)

Creed - Aventus: ~11 bottles left. *new* - pro printed labels coming soon for Aventus
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: ~6 bottles left.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 125ml left for 25 / 50ml splits.
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 75ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.

Open splits - shipping in new year if they complete
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 4 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Puredistance - M: 60ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

Updated 04/12/17:

Splits which have not yet completed (Bois du Portugal, Original Santal, MFK Grand Soir, Puredistance) will be the new year before they are processed!

Splits with juice on hand or on the way (Creed: Aventus, GIT, Royal Princess Oud; D&G: The One): I am currently not taking payments for these until January for VAT reasons (which I'm sure no-one wants me to charge). This situation *may* change after I receive accounting clarification on Dec 8th.

All splits completed and paid for will ship in time for Christmas unless you have asked me to hold shipping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 04/12/17 - individual details further down this post.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship in January (provisionally)

Creed - Aventus: ~11 bottles left. *new* - pro printed labels coming soon for Aventus
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: ~6 bottles left.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 125ml left for 25 / 50ml splits.
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 75ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.

Open splits - shipping in new year if they complete
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 4 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Puredistance - M: 60ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

Pat if you want to shoot me off a PM/email I may be able to answer some of your questions before you meet your accountant?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Received another excellent delivery from Pat. Just to echo what eveyone else has said, a great service and an absolute gentleman too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Homer

Ill take a GIT please. The Aventus was top notch and looking forward to trying this one. Thanks Pat

Homer wrote: »
    Ill take a GIT please. The Aventus was top notch and looking forward to trying this one. Thanks Pat

Sure. January OK for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmoransligo

I would appreciate if you would put me down for Creed Aventus

thanks

John

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Are you doing full bottles of Aventus? I’ll take a bottle if you have one.

Ideally looking for pre-Christmas delivery.

If you are looking for some VAT advice drop me a PM and I’ll get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 IrishHusk

Hi Pat

Package arrived yesterday. As per previous delivery packaging was top notch and very happy with fragrances. Have enough to keep me going for a few months but will be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Put me in for 50ml of aventus creed, thanks!

I would appreciate if you would put me down for Creed Aventus

thanks
    AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    Put me in for 50ml of aventus creed, thanks!

Have put you both down and will update you when I know if pre-Christmas delivery is possible.
    Shane732 wrote: »
    Are you doing full bottles of Aventus? I’ll take a bottle if you have one.

Ideally looking for pre-Christmas delivery.

If you are looking for some VAT advice drop me a PM and I’ll get back to you.
    PMed - cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Got the Amouage Interlude off Pat yesterday.

I love it I have to say. Was pretty cautious buying it blind, but as most reviews seemed positive, l took a chance.

Its very Arabian (Myrrh et all) to start off with, and it didn't blow me away (as nice as it was), but when it settles down its purely leather and smoke, and its divine. I'd have it on a par with TF Tuscan Leather.

Listen, you're not gonna wear this on a warm summers day or into work as it would far too cloying. Its not very versatile in that regard.

Its most definitely a formal autumn/winter scent. Its a beast, so apply sparingly. Couldn't imagine anyone too young pulling this one off.

Easily recommend this to anyone that it ticks the right boxes for.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Got the Amouage Interlude off Pat yesterday.

I love it I have to say. Was pretty cautious buying it blind, but as most reviews seemed positive, l took a chance.

Its very Arabian (Myrrh et all) to start off with, and it didn't blow me away (as nice as it was), but when it settles down its purely leather and smoke, and its divine. I'd have it on a par with TF Tuscan Leather.

Listen, you're not gonna wear this on a warm summers day or into work as it would far too cloying. Its not very versatile in that regard.

Its most definitely a formal autumn/winter scent. Its a beast, so apply sparingly. Couldn't imagine anyone too young pulling this one off.

Easily recommend this to anyone that it ticks the right boxes for.

I find quite a few of the Amouages have a bit of a 'learning curve' - a bit too dense and impenetrable to start with, but they slowly give up their secrets....until they're among your favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

I got my second order from Pat yesterday. Brilliant service again.

First class packaging, top quality bottles and lovely fragrances.

Thanks again Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I got my stuff today Pat , its a great service .
    The sample of Cardinal is savage , I would put it ahead of Aventus any day .
    I was in the airport at the weekend and tried out the Tom Ford Noir , its delicious stuff . Did you or have you any plans to do a split of it anytime ?

Bullocks wrote: »
    I got my stuff today Pat , its a great service .
    The sample of Cardinal is savage , I would put it ahead of Aventus any day .
    I was in the airport at the weekend and tried out the Tom Ford Noir , its delicious stuff . Did you or have you any plans to do a split of it anytime ?

No plans for Noir, but I ordered a bottle of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver today to split at a later date.

Gijoseph: I'm trying to PM you but you can't receive messages! Think you need to flick a switch in your settings or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmoransligo

Pat i cannot get PM back to you, says "exceeded their stored private messages" - please count me in for the Aventus

Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

No plans for Noir, but I ordered a bottle of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver today to split at a later date.

You can mark me down as interested in a split on the Vetiver :)

I'd be interested in a Vetiver if it goes ahead Pat.

• Advertisement

Good to go for a few more bottles this year anyway - thanks to the Boardsies who helped with this as well. I've messaged those who asked re splits - check yer inboxes, but they're yours if you want 'em! I'll take a small number (<5) of new requests for pre - Christmas Aventus and that'll be me done for the year - last deliveries will go out Dec 18th or 19th.

DrZeuss wrote: »
    You can mark me down as interested in a split on the Vetiver :)
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a Vetiver if it goes ahead Pat.

Keep an eye on thread - I'll probably split it February. Gonna take things easy in Jan - just a few odds'n'ends I have around, plus Aventus and GIT.

Advertisement