Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 210 - Cormier vs. Johnson 2 - Sun April 9th- 3am Main Card GMT

Options
  • 06-04-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Ui6EMvs.png

START TIMES
    Early Prelims 11.15pm on Fight Pass
    Prelims “ 1am on BT Sport & Fight Pass
    Main Card 3am on BT Sport

Who will win the main event ? 54 votes

Cormier by KO/TKO
    0%
    Cormier by Submission
    12%
    seanhynesAbsoluvelysrfc d16darcedadcakes[Deleted User]Gamebred 7 votes
    Cormier by Decision
    22%
    kilkennykittenprincemuzzymcgucc22Zero-CoolUseful.IdiotMr. Managerricerogizabeerabrushkaqwabercdeoinzy2000jousting with chairs 12 votes
    Johnson by KO/TKO
    27%
    KJbadbeatcentralkillwillD.Qwinston82derfderfKylo Renmartyos121John_D80Gamb!tArrow in the KneeWrongway1985TheChosenOne_jjdonegalaj89 15 votes
    Johnson by Submission
    35%
    MellorGonzovisioncallaway92smilerfJimmyAlfonsoSenor Frog12gauge daveseiphilfinglashoopJohnny Drama_112Mad2BeMadTimetravelGene_ParmesanMean LaqueefaWhelo79GavinzDontThankMeBurial.Icelandicseige 19 votes
    Johnson by Decision
    1%
    PaddyJoeOil 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Johnson by KO/TKO
    Wheres the poll ?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Johnson by Submission
    Gamb!t wrote: »
    Wheres the poll ?

i was gonna do one but the post alone took its poll on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cormier by Decision
    I'd love to see Rumble get the belt but think it will go the same as last time. DC will be very weary of the standup, he'll let Rumble tire himself out and sub him again.

Weidman needs a win so bad, would really like to see him get back on form, I really can't call the fight at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Weidman and DC both looked like absolute death warmed up today at the Open Workouts. I'm not particularly worried about DC, he's an animal, but I fear for Weidman, he should have taken more time off after the damage he took in his last 2 fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Johnson by Submission
    i like DC but i think he is taking a mortal kombat style uppercut right to wrestlemania 34

gus%2B2.gif

Johnson2.gif

giphy.gif

Chap is ****ing terrifying

still like DC tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Cormier by Decision
    Think if dc can bring it into the latter rounds he will get the finish. Although rumble may try take it easy and save his energy. I reckon he needs a stoppage to win this fight and may gas again.

Think the pressure will be too much for weidmann and mousassi gets the win on points.

Main and co main are very good fights but rest of the main card has no appeal to me except for the opening fight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Cormier by Submission
    Seen DC Jones so hoping for a new match up in Jones Rumble, Mousasi is not that explosive but Weidmans chin is probably gone so wouldnt be surprised if he finished Weidman.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

if dc gets to around the 7/8 minute mark there'll only be one winner
    dc by sub again for me
    weidman will do nothing but go for takedowns, probably the only way he wins it
    not sure mousasi has the power to put him away either, weidman too tough for his own good
    can't wait for the usman fight, that guy is so exciting, real contender for fotn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Scary as Rumble is, DC took his hardest shots last time and still got back up.
    I think he's a whiney ****e personally but I cannot deny he is as tough as they come. Man can take a beating.

I see DC retaining and Mousassi upsetting Weidman. Weidman looked in bits for the training

Cormier by Submission
    14 mins left to make weight no sign of dc or Rumble, hope its some pr stunt.

• Advertisement

Gamebred wrote: »
    14 mins left to make weight no sign of dc or Rumble, hope its some pr stunt.

Don't see the point in a PR stunt nobody Stateside watches the early morning weigh-ins.

Rumble looked heavy yesterday but we'll see.

Cormier by Submission
    True, maybe get people talking about the fight cant see fighters being too happy hanging around though while on weight feeling like death so my theory is rubbish on second thoughts, 4 minutes and counting....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Here comes DC

206.2 with the towel, looked terrible

Cormier by Submission
    Where are ya rumble come in overweight if you need to im easy at this stage

Cormier by Submission
    Missed so?

DC misses and no sign of Rumble, I can't see Rumble making weight either the way he looked yesterday.

Supposedly in the building now

DC weighing in again

Makes 205

• Advertisement

DC lost 1.2 lbs in 2 mins I want that secret

Rumble 203.8

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

What do ye reckon about that? Very suspicious

Internet is calling shenanigans claiming DC held down on the towel when he weighed in the 2nd time to take some of the weight off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah what just happened :pac:

Reading that he was pushing down on the towel?! Would that really make a difference

Cormier by Submission
    WTF just happened there lads?

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah what just happened :pac:

Reading that he was pushing down on the towel?! Would that really make a difference

100%.

Stand on a scales at home and push down on a radiator or hand-rail, your weight will drop on the scales. Same as lifting your heel off the scale it'll lower it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Johnson by KO/TKO
    Who cares what happened, we're getting a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Just watched the weigh-in replay, clear that DC was leaning on the towel. Pure dodge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Pure dodge.

Anyway fight goes ahead.

DC looked rough!

Advertisement