Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Have you ever heard a Boston accent?? ;)

Yes and thats not one.
    You've been trolled there it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

20Cent wrote: »
    Yes and thats not one.
    You've been trolled there it happens.

I know I was joking
    Are you a member of Antifa? Just asking kinda interested to get persons view
    without shouting & name calling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

I know I was joking

I'm not.

I know I was joking

No but being anti fascist is a good thing imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

juice1304 wrote: »
    They have the right to bear arms... it is 100% legal to open carry a long arm.
    You can walk down the road in Ireland with a firearm too if you have a licence, people wouldnt like it and the garda would surely be called but it is 100% legal.
    Also they are not antifa as the OP states... they are anarchists.
    this is the group.
    https://www.redneckrevolt.org/about

I doubt too many of these clowns could be considered working class, white or otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Duct tape + Antifa = :D
    Boston Antifa geek gives warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekProAwndUo

Is that a spoof? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Typical 21st century lefty ideals. Violence is not funny except when it's people I don't like.

Don't think the OP is a leftie.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's hard being a leftie.

AFA aka Reclaim the city went to an immigrant neighbourhood in Malmoe to show solidarity with the locals
    and provoke the police - the locals kicked them out..

biko wrote: »

AFA aka Reclaim the city went to an immigrant neighbourhood in Malmoe to show solidarity with the locals

Ahhhh & they even brought them music :D

Don't think the OP is a leftie.

Actually I am but the left has moved so far left that most of us are now being called racist & fascist.
    Antifa are the worst for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Actually I am but the left has moved so far left that most of us are now being called racist & fascist.
    Antifa are the worst for it

I was referring to 20cent.

I was referring to 20cent.

No probs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

biko wrote: »

Disappointing lack of dreadlocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

I dont think they would do a whole lot if shooting started, look how they run off like school girls at the end

I suspect you're right:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

"The vast majority of left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically-fuelled offences in Berlin are young men who live with their parents, a new report found.
    The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.
    Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29."

Sooo. basically a bunch of Tarquin's loafing off their middle class mummy and daddy, acting out because society won't buy them a pony of something.

conorhal wrote: »
    I suspect you're right:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

"The vast majority of left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically-fuelled offences in Berlin are young men who live with their parents, a new report found.
    The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.
    Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29."

Sooo. basically a bunch of Tarquin's loafing off their middle class mummy and daddy, acting out because society won't buy them a pony of something.

The majority are university students brain washed by their lecturers, lecturers who are so scared of the real world they stay in school their whole lives & pretend their in kindergarden with their safe spaces

Look up EDL on youtube for a collection of super smart brain surgeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Quiet down or you might get hit by a raygun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

They were not airsoft guns. Some of them might have been but almost all of them were real guns. Airzona is an open carry state, anyone can walk around with a riffle and there's nothing the cops can do.

Saw a video with a firearms expert and 90% of the ''firearms'' they had on display had obvious traits of airsoft replicas, wrong shaped magazines, fantasy drum magazines, full auto switches etc.. such a pathetic group in fairness to them. They wanna go out larping for the day leave them at it! :D:D

ohhhh those EDL are so racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URDdi60sg0Q

but lily allen said they're racists they must be!?

• Advertisement

Depp wrote: »
    but lily allen said they're racists they must be!?

The EDL have done alot of work with the Sikh community, like any group they will always get some nutjobs that will do something wrong.

Is this a real video or another joke one?

RE antifa in general, really disgusting the way they parade around the hammer and sicle, if you're going around with that on your t shirt you're worse than the guy with the swastika on his!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Yeah I guess someone else started the Boston Antifa youtube channel :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoTdgNlg7OyVd0da85bk2Vg

Alt-right trolls.

Red_Wake wrote: »
    In before the Joe Loughnane.

Always worth reposting to show just what a great lad he is, the manner in which he is able to debate in such a clear, concise, intelligent and mature manner is striking. He's a credit to all the students who spent over a decade in NUIG studying about how the entire world is out to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

That ilk has nothing but contempt for free speech and normal debate.
    You'd think a university would be able to instil a semblance of democratic values into him, but alas no.

Always worth reposting to show just what a great lad he is, the manner in which he is able to debate in such a clear, concise, intelligent and mature manner is striking. He's a credit to all the students who spent over a decade in NUIG studying about how the entire world is out to get them.

Whats that got to do with antifa?

The second post mentions him and a number of people asked who he was, that video is the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Always worth reposting to show just what a great lad he is, the manner in which he is able to debate in such a clear,  concise, intelligent and mature manner is striking. He's a credit to all the students who spent over a decade in NUIG studying about how the entire world is out to get them.

Iirc he was setting up an antifa group in Galway as well.

Can only hope nothing came of it.

• Advertisement

Is this a real video or another joke one?

100% real, theres a Sikh division in the EDL. The Sikh community get trouble from Muslims

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement