Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Harassment Caught on Video

Options

Comments

Grayson wrote: »
    She even manages to start throwing in a "go back to your country" near the end.

(Edit: Considering all the buttons she pushed, could this be one of those deliberate "Social experiments"? Like this kind of sh1t?

Good call, she did seem to cover all the bases very thoroughly didn't she?

I think you're onto something there.

I know whats wrong with her! She's cranky cos she's losing the weight and has to eat salads.......salad makes everyone cranky :D:D

But all the adverts tell me that salads make women laugh!

241.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Anongeneric

Good to hear everyone there audibly groan when she did though.
    Grayson wrote: »
    She even manages to start throwing in a "go back to your country" near the end.

(Edit: Considering all the buttons she pushed, could this be one of those deliberate "Social experiments"? Like this kind of sh1t?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Candie wrote: »
    But all the adverts tell me that salads make women laugh!

241.jpg

Thats maniacal Candie...maniacal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭melloa

bad and all she as she is she makes more sense than some of the clinton foundation muooets on here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

melloa wrote: »
    bad and all she as she is she makes more sense than some of the clinton foundation muooets on here

She made no sense, nothing she said made Any sense, she goes ballistic because some guy kissed his girlfriend on the forehead.
    She has serious social personal issues.

K.Flyer wrote: »
    She made no sense, nothing she said made Any sense, she goes ballistic because some guy kissed his girlfriend on the forehead.
    She has serious social personal issues.

oops sorry i didn't watch the video but i seen the op slagging trump supporters so i had to get a dig in at the hillary crowd, for balance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

oops sorry i didn't watch the video but i seen the op slagging trump supporters so i had to get a dig in at the hillary crowd, for balance :D

So to be clear, you had no idea what happened and no informed input to offer but felt qualified to comment nonetheless. Par for the course for a trump supporter I suppose.

ClanofLams wrote: »
    So to be clear, you had no idea what happened and no informed input to offer but felt qualified to comment nonetheless. Par for the course for a trump supporter I suppose.

bigly

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

In the US, they tend to to charge you with each violation of the law
    as a separate count.

I ain't a lawyer but I can see verbal assault on the first girl.
    She appeared to targeted another girl "go back to your own country" as it appears because of her race which is a hate crime.

I think there's more... she's in big trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,551 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Complate misunderstanding as to what the police are for
    Incredibly simplistic words

Yeah but you made a spelling mistake.

Yeah but you made a spelling mistake.

let them pass all their dirty remarks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,755 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She dropped everything but her food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭__Alex__

Mortified for the people who thanked the above-quoted post. But interesting to note, all the same!

She's crazy but I thought the situation could have been better diffused. People talked to her too much.

To be honest I am always highly sceptical with people videoing stuff like this and putting it on Youtube.

1. You never get the full story, you get what suits the person videoing.

2. I always find it preferable to keep my mouth shut in front of someone who may be "unstable". The guy in the video does not keep his mouth shut.

3. Most people have some psychological affliction of one type or another. This woman almost certainly has one. Is that a reason to make fun and goad? I'm not sure. This only antagonises and is designed to illicit a reaction that some guy can put on Youtube to truly screw with someone.

Whilst the evidence of the video seems obvious I would say people should be aware that all may not be what it seems in videos like this.

__Alex__ wrote: »
    Mortified for the people who thanked the above-quoted post. But interesting to note, all the same!

why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend all of a sudden?

To be honest I am always highly sceptical with people videoing stuff like this and putting it on Youtube.

I have to admit, I'm not super into people filming others like this, it's an passive-aggressive act and the subject for the video seems like she might have mental problems so I'm not sure if it's entirely fair.

Agree that he talked too much also and with the rest of your post. He was not looking to diffuse the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

__Alex__ wrote: »

It's the boards.ie right wing 'post-for-thanks' circle jerk. Doesn't matter what the post actually says, post something right wing (or even just against anything not explicitly right wing) and you'll get thanks off a handful of posters irregardless. Odd, but there we are.

To be clear, I mentioned that she's likely a Trump supporter in anticipation of "damn SJW feminist etcs" from people who hadn't seen the post taking away from just how batsh*t insane her ranting is. But they found a way!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

1. You never get the full story, you get what suits the person videoing.

2. I always find it preferable to keep my mouth shut in front of someone who may be "unstable". The guy in the video does not keep his mouth shut.

3. Most people have some psychological affliction of one type or another. This woman almost certainly has one. Is that a reason to make fun and goad? I'm not sure. This only antagonises and is designed to illicit a reaction that some guy can put on Youtube to truly screw with someone.

Whilst the evidence of the video seems obvious I would say people should be aware that all may not be what it seems in videos like this.
    They are fair points, but having worked in a Tesco in my teens I have seen this type of thing numerous times, first hand - only that was before smartphones so without that added dynamic.

Though I do think videoing incidents like that can be beneficial, not in this situation for the example I'm about to give because of the number of witnesses, but I've seen it in a number of similar type of ones that could have ended up in your-word-vs-mine situations against people with clearly zero issue in lying through their teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Billy86 wrote: »
    It's the boards.ie right wing 'post-for-thanks' circle jerk.

lol. After years of Boards.ie being accused of being a left-wing circle jerk, I think the mods might be happy with that one :P

Billy86 wrote: »
    They are fair points, but having worked in a Tesco in my teens I have seen this type of thing numerous times, first hand - only that was before smartphones so without that added dynamic.

Though I do think videoing incidents like that can be beneficial, not in this situation for the example I'm about to give because of the number of witnesses, but I've seen it in a number of similar type of ones that could have ended up in your-word-vs-mine situations against people with clearly zero issue in lying through their teeth.

I don't disagree but I am fully aware of the incredible personal damage a video like this could do to someone who may very well be mentally distressed as it is.

This is not called for putting it on Youtube in my opinion. I also think the guy videoing does not cover himself in glory. Just keep your mouth shut. The mere act of filming is antagonistic enough. If someone is that wound up, just leave it.

None of us know what is going on in that person's life.

lol. After years of Boards.ie being accused of being a left-wing circle jerk, I think the mods might be happy with that one :P

Don't you feel silly thanking a post where the poster said they hadn't even watch the video but despite that fact decided the person in the video was talking more sense than something, something Hillary something. I don't think politics is particularly relevent to yer wan in the video either way and shouldn't have been brought up IMO but thanking such a stupid post because it makes a dig at people who supported Hillary Clinton. Really? That's kinda sad.

The girl in the video expresses a lot of ugly sentiment. She may be drunk, on drugs or simply have issues. None of which are defences.

The guy who swore at her and took the video, and then stuck the video on the internet, presumably to elicit as much reaction against her personally (as opposed to as against what she says, when he could have simply played the audio) and "get her back", well he should take a long hard look at himself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

There was a woeful one reported online there recently.

Some sick son of a bitch from Co. Carlow was trying to stick his tool up a chicken's jacksie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭SILVAMAN

Clearly she's not been laid in yonks, and nothing short of a bull would be capable of mounting her.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Is there much hope for that country?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

This video is unavailable :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

This video is unavailable :(.

not missing much, carry on with life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

My husband showed me the clip last night, thought it was hilarious. All I saw was someone possibly with a mental health issues. Not a nice experience for the couple involved or anyone else there but when did recording stuff like this become the acceptable reaction.

Advertisement