Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you be arrested

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I will be 110 years old next year. I have seen everything in my life son, I have experienced 2 world wars.

I have something to say - it's better to burn out than to fade away! There can be only ONE!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Yeah, I could have it looked at for you at a cheap price.

You want to watch me take a piss? Dafuq?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

You assumed he was taking a leak

You took the picture

You walked up to him and checked afterwards

Which part of your own argument don't you understand ?? :confused:

Your logic is flawed. Took a picture pissing
    And walked up and was still pissing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Yeah, I could have it looked at for you at a cheap price.

"I don't think there is anything particularly wrong about hitting a woman. An open-handed slap is justified if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it."
    - Sean Connery

You took a picture of the Guard at the wall, then you went over and said what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

You really need to get better at English.....

Sounds like you took a photo while you yourself were pissing then proceeded to walk up while still pissing......must've been a dreadful mess :D

bear1 wrote: »
    You took a picture of the Guard at the wall, then you went over and said what?

Didn't say anything, just confirmed my suspicions.

"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" - Jaden Smith

Jawgap wrote: »
    You really need to get better at English.....

Sounds like you took a photo while you yourself were pissing then proceeded to walk up while still pissing......must've been a dreadful mess :D

Don't need to sidestep mister. Sidesteping happens when no further arguments can be made.

Ya did in your left eye.

• Advertisement

"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" - Jaden Smith

Nothing is real, we are living a dream which is probably controlled by some superior species or maybe we are just experiment like an ant colony of a species greater than ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

I think guys can get away with it much easier than us girls. Just imagine a woman squatting down and peeing in public..... *imagining it now, too funny. Kerry Katona springs to mind*

I've seen it happen, she wasn't particularly discreet :eek: (there were 2 of them going at the same time actually)

bear1 wrote: »
    Ya did in your left eye.

Right is my dominant

Right is my dominant

Probably why you are using bus lanes.

We have a word for someone who walks up to a Kodiak bear and kicks him in the plumsack when he's straining the spuds. Hint: it isn't "Genius".

Don't need to sidestep mister. Sidesteping happens when no further arguments can be made.

“I actually don’t like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don’t. I don’t like to think.”
    Kanye West

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

So what the hell are you supposed to do? Piss yourself!? I am done with this country, I am definitely emigrating.

I'm deeply amused by the fact that of all the possible problems in Ireland one might cite as the reason for emigrating, someone chose the lack of public urination.

I love After Hours ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

This is too easy....

You either saw him pissing or suspected he was pissing.

Pick one story and stick to it.

I'd hate to have you as my star witness in court :D

You need to be careful with your suspicious mind OP,

It might lead to you bring caught in a trap, then you won't be able to walk out.

And people will not believe a word you say.

That'll leave you on your own so much so that if an old friend you know stops by to say hello and sees that suspicion they may not go on with you......and you'll be left caught in a trap.

Nothing is real, we are living a dream which is probably controlled by some superior species or maybe we are just experiment like an ant colony of a species greater than ours.

This universe runs on a partition of an IBM S/370 mainframe under MVS, just like the other 200,000 identical copies. I'm an AIX admin - don't make me archive you! :D

• Advertisement

This is too easy....

You either saw him pissing or suspected he was pissing.

Pick one story and stick to it.

I'd hate to have you as my star witness in court :D

So I suspected him when I have seen him in the corner then I took a picture. After that I walked up and confirmed my suspicions. Go back to school

What about hotstepping?

With your abilities you'd be a lyrical gsngster and you could say to the Guard "excuse me Mr Officer......dial emergency number"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Amglish, motherfücker! Do you speak it?

Not your ornery onager

So I suspected him when I have seen him in the corner then I took a picture. After that I walked up and confirmed my suspicions. Go back to school

‘I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.’

Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

:D Is that your final answer so ?? And not the other one ? :D

Did you ask him for ID ? Maybe he's not a Garda at all and you're just assuming he is. Could just as easily be a wannabe Berliner who likes to wear fancy dress ??
    I have to presume that you asked him seeing as you only post facts and not assumptions !!

Jawgap wrote: »
    What about hotstepping?

With your abilities you'd be a lyrical gsngster and you could say to the Guard "excuse me Mr Officer......dial emergency number"

We in da Red Light district...

Oh the irony.

oneilla wrote: »
    I've seen it happen, she wasn't particularly discreet :eek: (there were 2 of them going at the same time actually)

Yes, ladypersons occasionally experience bladder moments as well, particularly after booze. The correct thing to do is politely ignore it, while discreetly standing guard like a Marine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

jimgoose wrote: »
    Yes, ladypersons occasionally experience bladder moments as well, particularly after booze. The correct thing to do is politely ignore it, while discreetly standing guard like a Marine.

If a man person needs to piss, just drop your cacks and do it like a woman person. They don't get arrested because they are not indecently exposing anything. Fact.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Esel wrote: »
    If a man person needs to piss, just drop your cacks and do it like a woman person. They don't get arrested because they are not indecently exposing anything. Fact.

That kind of carry-on is dangerous when you're over 40. Never trust a fart!

Advertisement