Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you be arrested

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

bubblypop wrote: »
    The Germans are gonna let ya piss on the streets...
    Riiiight!

No, they let you piss on the grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Found already, Germany. The most successful country in Europe, coincidence? Don't think so, just smart laws.

Remind us again how many wars they lost......

......decent football team though, pity the armed forces can't match their away record :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

If you do get caught try and sweet talk them a little!

Just don't dribble on their shiny shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

In the documentary Borat (Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious)
    - The fella had no problem with a #2 on the sidewalk, go and follow your dreams as 'Borat 5 goats' did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Not if you are a bogger, apparently...

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »

......decent football team though, pity the armed forces can't match their away record :D

Are you being serious or trolling? I assume the latter. One of the biggest economies in the world and biggest in Europe. What is Ireland? A spec of dust in grand scheme of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Purpletoes wrote: »
    It's because naturally you are able to hold in a wee but you can't hold in a poo. Peristaltic movements in you digestive system means when it comes out it comes out no matter where you are.

Is that you Gary?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 dylonator

Football and wars from over 70 years ago: Everybody knows it's the most reliable way of measuring a nation's success

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

Are you being serious or trolling? I assume the latter. One of the biggest economies in the world and biggest in Europe. What is Ireland? A spec of dust in grand scheme of things

Brussels is the place for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Heard that too. Also if you go to a Garda station and say you need a dump, they have to let you use the jacks. One of our contractors swears by it

nice one , maybe we should get a crowd and go try it sometime:p

• Advertisement

Purpletoes wrote: »
    It's because naturally you are able to hold in a wee but you can't hold in a poo. Peristaltic movements in you digestive system means when it comes out it comes out no matter where you are.
    But the external sphincter muscle is voluntarily controlled, not autonomically, controlled. It is made of skeletal muscle. It has nothing to do with peristalsis, a different operation altogether.

I find it far easier to control a No.2 than a No. 1. When I need to pee, I need to pee now.

Oh dear......

......the words Marshall Plan clearly mean nothing......

.....and btw, Ireland's per capita income exceeded Germany's until about 1935, and this little speck of dust produced many of the generals that sent Germany back to back to Stone Age in 1945 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

So, do you normally get up to 162 posts before being banned for trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

For click-bait?

Yes. Under section 69 of the offences against the state

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Found already, Germany. The most successful country in Europe, coincidence? Don't think so, just smart laws.

You've posted some amount of nonsense as of late but this is by far the most idiotic.
    Can't tell whether you are serious but you seriously think being allowed to piss wherever you want, be it at a bus stop, the entrance of a restaurant or on a police stations door is a smart way of having things?
    The only.piss you seem to be able do and do well is take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 dylonator

I suppose we're all specs of dust in the grand scheme of things when we compare ourselves to other, larger things

dylonator wrote: »
    Football and wars from over 70 years ago: Everybody knows it's the most reliable way of measuring a nation's success

Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it......

.....but anyway you're right we shouldn't worry too much about the success a country is built on.....

......and you still can't piss on the streets there.

The fact that you don't understand me tells me everything that I need to know. Sometimes you should relax and look at life from a positive side and laugh about some things instead of getting grumpy about everything. Less people like that and the world will be a nicer place to live with less grumpy a##holes.

Didn't you start a thread recently where you were saying how you hate humans?

bear1 wrote: »
    You've posted some amount of nonsense as of late but this is by far the most idiotic.
    Can't tell whether you are serious but you seriously think being allowed to piss wherever you want, be it at a bus stop, the entrance of a restaurant or on a police stations door is a smart way of having things?
    The only.piss you seem to be able do and do well is take it.

I only post factual information what do you have? You have baseless assumptions.

Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it......

.....but anyway you're right we shouldn't worry too much about the success a country is built on.....

......and you still can't piss on the streets there.

Yes you can, did you even bother checking?

• Advertisement

I only post factual information what do you have? You have baseless assumptions.

What i posted was factual, you post nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Can definitely be arrested for it.

Recent Gardai figures indicate that 4,740,234 people have been arrested for urinating in public in the past year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Drink your piss. It's good for morale after you've spent the night sleeping inside a zebra carcass.

What i posted was factual, you post nonsense.

Believe what you wish, it's fine by me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

The fact that you don't understand me tells me everything that I need to know. Sometimes you should relax and look at life from a positive side and laugh about some things instead of getting grumpy about everything. Less people like that and the world will be a nicer place to live with less grumpy a##holes.

Calm your tits Jack

Yes you can, did you even bother checking?

Yep, did you or are you just taking the piss.....
    Public urination is quite common in Germany, which is why police authorities rarely take action against such behavior (as you would know if you have ever been to Munich's Oktoberfest). Usually, authorities can punish public urinators with a fine of about $35, but local laws vary.

Believe what you wish, it's fine by me.

That's good 😊
    Now on the off chance this is an actually serious thread.. you are going to move cause you can't piss in public?
    Country will be glad to get rid of ya then.

Yep, did you or are you just taking the piss.....

Yes and here is your answer local laws vary. And it is never implemented just like use of bus lanes on a motorbike in Dublin, it's illegal but Gardai don't enforce it.

Yes and here is your answer local laws vary. And it is never implemented just like use of bus lanes on a motorbike in Dublin, it's illegal but Gardai don't enforce it.

Yes they do.

• Advertisement

That's good 😊
    Now on the off chance this is an actually serious thread.. you are going to move cause you can't piss in public?
    Country will be glad to get rid of ya then.

I pay huge amount of all kinds of tax and support all services and contribute to the welfare of the nation so tell me then how will they be glad to get rid of me and my tax money?

Advertisement