Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you be arrested

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

jimgoose wrote: »
    That kind of carry-on is dangerous when you're over 40. Never trust a fart!

OP is under 16. Be grand. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Esel wrote: »
    OP is under 16. Be grand. :)

Awful generous with the age group aren't we.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Why would public urination be acceptable at night? Ive done so when there were no toilets about but its disgusting and I wouldnt fight a garda on it as I can see exactly why he'd want to arrest me for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

So what the hell are you supposed to do? Piss yourself!? I am done with this country, I am definitely emigrating.

I take it you enjoy walking around with the smell of stale piss lingering in the air. I for one do not. It's sad that there are no facilities around where one can relieve themselves but understandable given the antisocial behaviour that occurred when we did have them. Maybe carry an empty bottle with you and discreetly try to hide what you're doing. Alternatively, wear a nappy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

IAlternatively, wear a nappy.

I think I'd rather run the risk of smellimg piss in the air every once in a while than a rise in the interest of Adult Diaper play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

If you're not belligerant you won't be taken in.

You'll just have your details taken and the fine will be forwarded to your address.

I think it's something like €100.

For having a leak on the sidewalk for example in the night when everything is closed? What would happen if Gardai seen you? Since they are everywhere at night trying to catch honest citizens.

I've seen guys pissing in shop doorways on the high street. It was pretty common fare on student nights. Only know of one person who was actually done for it though. Pretty sure he got a fine and a night in a cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I've seen guys pissing in shop doorways on the high street. It was pretty common fare on student nights. Only know of one person who was actually done for it though. Pretty sure he got a fine and a night in a cell.

Most youngfellas who get a night in a cell for something like that don't want to repeat the experience. :pac:

jimgoose wrote: »
    Most youngfellas who get a night in a cell for something like that don't want to repeat the experience. :pac:

I'm pretty sure you can piss the cell to your heart's content. So there's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

As long as you are not a complete doolalley about it, yes it is possible to go for a piss discretely up a lane, side street or alley, in the dark and quieter parts of cities. Just don't pick a main thoroughfare or very busy street to do your business. If you are caught out pissing in the open though, yes, you can be arrested by the law.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

this post has go on too long I think your taking the piss now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

OP needs a Stadium Pal - if they make them in his size. :)

https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

If you have a leak outside, you may be eligible under the first fix free scheme, in which case there would be no charge.

For any subsequent leaks you risk being fitted with a stop cock.

Advertisement