Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you be arrested

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yes you can, did you even bother checking?

More of your twaddle. It varies with the civic ordinances of each city. For example the fine is €40 in Munich, €60 in Hamburg but zero in Berlin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Yes and here is your answer local laws vary. And it is never implemented just like use of bus lanes on a motorbike in Dublin, it's illegal but Gardai don't enforce it.

Good, at least you acknowledge it's illegal......maybe not implemented, but as I said illegal.....

.....anyway in Germany you don't piss on the streets......the streets piss on you......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

bear1 wrote: »
    Yes they do.

I have a motorbike and use it for commuting and have passed Gardai at least 20 times while in a bus lane. Don't take my word for it, go to motorbike forum and see for yourself or stay ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I pay huge amount of all kinds of tax and support all services and contribute to the welfare of the nation so tell me then how will they be glad to get rid of me and my tax money?

You want to piss anywhere you want.
    I think the country losing 100k a year is fine if people who want to be decent don't piss wherever they want.
    But you and I know you are just trying to stir **** or piss in this case ;-)

I have a motorbike and use it for commuting and have passed Gardai at least 20 times while in a bus lane. Don't take my word for it, go to motorbike forum and see for yourself or stay ignorant.

Have you been on the twitter feed?
    So.. you are complaining that the guards aren't stopping bikers using the bus lane and then freely say you use them?
    Jesus christ.

• Advertisement

More of your twaddle. It varies with the civic ordinances of each city. For example the fine is €40 in Munich, €60 in Hamburg but zero in Berlin.

I was mainly talking about Berlin. But since it is not enforced in other cities you can say it's legal

Have you been on the twitter feed?
    So.. you are complaining that the guards aren't stopping bikers using the bus lane and then freely say you use them?
    Jesus christ.

Where did I complain that? I was telling you that it is illegal for motorbikes to use bus lanes but Gardai don't enforce same with Germany pissing laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Join the guards OP, you get to piss on everyone then, no consequences.

I was mainly talking about Berlin. But since it is not enforced in other cities you can say it's legal

Are you reading OK? It's punishable with a fine for eg. In munich. How is that not enforcement?

Lots of things are illegal but aren't enforced......that doesn't make them legal, it just means the Guards have better things to do with their time.

• Advertisement

Are you reading OK? It's punishable with a fine for eg. In munich. How is that not enforcement?

But lanes are punishable as well but nobody gets punished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

You so crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

With a lip like yours OP if you did piss publicly and the police caught you anywhere in Germany you would spend a night in the nick.

Jawgap wrote: »
    Lots of things are illegal but aren't enforced......that doesn't make them legal, it just means the Guards have better things to do with their time.

And that means? You can piss on the streets just like mother nature intended. Cows and dogs can piss where they want(not ****) so why humans can't?

That doesn't mean it's legal.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm tired of your inane replies. It is enforced in many cities. And you did NOT say Berlin until caught out in your false claims.

I'm out. Not feeding this particular beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GirlOutWest

I think guys can get away with it much easier than us girls. Just imagine a woman squatting down and peeing in public..... *imagining it now, too funny. Kerry Katona springs to mind*

OP, Just go behind a tree. Make sure its not near a kids playground though or in plain sight of CCTV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

With a lip like yours OP if you did piss publicly and the police caught you anywhere in Germany you would spend a night in the nick.

No, the Polizei there are understanding. Not saying they are not here but they are there as well.

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

All the time :)

• Advertisement

Where did I complain that? I was telling you that it is illegal for motorbikes to use bus lanes but Gardai don't enforce same with Germany pissing laws.

This for me is a compaint, a complaint which is easily prooved wrong.

Sigh.. wrong.
    And that means? You can piss on the streets just like mother nature intended. Cows and dogs can piss where they want(not ****) so why humans can't?

You're some lad, dogs and cows and you're comparing them to humans?
    You're not the brightest person now are you..

I think guys can get away with it much easier than us girls. Just imagine a woman squatting down and peeing in public..... *imagining it now, too funny. Kerry Katona springs to mind*

OP, Just go behind a tree. Make sure its not near a kids playground though or in plain sight of CCTV.

Doubt they would issue an European arrest warrant for pissing in public if you are a tourist or conduct a formal investigation.

All the time :)

You can get arrested for that.

This for me is a compaint, a complaint which is easily prooved wrong.

Sigh.. wrong.

You're some lad, dogs and cows and you're comparing them to humans?
    You're not the brightest person now are you..

I did IQ tesf and you know what was my score? 154.
    You are wrong not me but believe your delusions :)

.....until some Guard comes along who decides he's going to enforce the law, then it's time to go to court and play for the really big prizes......
    A MAN who was drunk and urinated on a street in front of members of the public in what a judge called ‘animalistic behaviour’ has avoided a prison sentence after he was deemed suitable for community service work.

Artur Pietrynka (40), of Convent Lane in Rush, has been ordered to complete 240 hours community service work in lieu of a two month prison sentence after he pleaded guilty to urinating on Upper Main Street in Rush on November 22nd.

You can get arrested for that.

Any factual information proving that I can?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Are you 15? There's a lot of this kind of bollocks around lately. The answer is Yes, but... or No, maybe... The point is we are blessed in this little country with a police force who recognise the somewhat Heisenbergian legal state of Don't Be A Feckin' Eejit.

I did IQ tesf and you know what was my score? 154.
    You are wrong not me but believe your delusions :)

You say your IQ is 154 and you call me delusional? :pac:

Jawgap wrote: »
    .....until some Guard comes along who decides he's going to enforce the law, then it's time to go to court and play for the really big prizes......

This is why I am emigrating

• Advertisement

Any factual information proving that I can?

Yes

Advertisement