Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you be arrested

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Bye.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Live65a846d0ee

bear1 wrote: »
    You say your IQ is 154 and you call me delusional? :pac:

I base my info on facts while you use broscience.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

This is why I am emigrating

Don't let de door hit you on de hole, biy! :D

Yes

Please post it here for the public to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

I only post factual information what do you have? You have baseless assumptions.

But you posted a picture of a Garda standing facing a wall under the assumption that he was having a leak. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Please post it here for the public to see.

No

jimgoose wrote: »

I will not hahaha all humans are equal anyway we should be able to live where we want not on some piece of land that was drawn by humans. Earth doesn't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

No, the Polizei there are understanding. Not saying they are not here but they are there as well.

I lived in Berlin for 8 months......."understanding" is not a word that immediately springs to mind when I think about the Berliner Polizei or the BPOL :D

I base my info on facts while you use broscience.

How is you saying that you've an IQ of 154 a fact? No one can verify it.. or wasn't that one of the questions on your I! test?
    You do post nonsense: fact.
    Endless complaining: fact
    Posting ****e about it not being enforceable in Germany for being caught unrianting: baseless theory - you then changed it to Berlin the moment a poster mentioned it.

You can keep going with the charade which I suspect will end in a lock but you seriously do need to stop posting silly threads just to get your kicks.

But you posted a picture of a Garda standing facing a wall under the assumption that he was having a leak. :rolleyes:

No, after taking a picture I walked up to him to see what was he doing.

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »
    I lived in Berlin for 8 months......."understanding" is not a word that immediately springs to mind when I think about the Berliner Polizei or the BPOL :D

This is called fake news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Jawgap wrote:
    I lived in Berlin for 8 months......."understanding" is not a word that immediately springs to mind when I think about the Berliner Polizei or the BPOL

I lived there for 7 years I pissed anywhere I wanted.;-)

This is why I am emigrating

Well with your 154 IQ you'll be an asset to any country that will give you asylum.....

.....so long, and thanks for all the fish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I will not hahaha all humans are equal anyway we should be able to live where we want not on some piece of land that was drawn by humans. Earth doesn't care.

What age are you at all? You post that you have a high IQ but I'm not getting the much in the way of maturity, intelligence or even basic common sense off your posts.

Always cracks me up Jim :D
    How's the Jag?

How is you saying that you've an IQ of 154 a fact? No one can verify it.. or wasn't that one of the questions on your I! test?
    You do post nonsense: fact.
    Endless complaining: fact
    Posting ****e about it not being enforceable in Germany for being caught unrianting: baseless theory - you then changed it to Berlin the moment a poster mentioned it.

You can keep going with the charade which I suspect will end in a lock but you seriously do need to stop posting silly threads just to get your kicks.

If you say so. You must be the mastermind of humanity so I will listen. I will erect a shrine in your name

What age are you at all? You post that you have a high IQ but I'm not getting the much in the way of maturity, intelligence or even basic common sense off your posts.

I will be 110 years old next year. I have seen everything in my life son, I have experienced 2 world wars.

Which proves my point !!! You assumed he was taking a leak and only checked afterwards :p

How's the Jag?

She's growing will be huge next year.

This thread is the most attention the OP is getting in his life right now.

• Advertisement

How's the Jag?

Whispering along like a big cat. You take care of yourself and yours, youngfella!

Which proves my point !!! You assumed he was taking a leak and only checked afterwards :p

No it doesn't, when I walked up I have seen his pissing.

I lived there for 7 years I pissed anywhere I wanted.;-)

I may have tinkled on a few streets while there, but one thing I seem to remember is that neither the Bundespolizei nor the Berliner Polizei were of a cute and cuddly disposition.....nor in matters of law enforcement were they "understanding" - I certainly understood not to mess with them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'" - Jessica Simpson

If you say so. You must be the mastermind of humanity so I will listen. I will erect a shrine in your name

Just don't put it up in Germany, don't want ya pissing on it.

This is called fake news

You're a Fake Bollix! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Can definitely be arrested for it.

Recent Gardai figures indicate that 4,740,234 people have been arrested for urinating in public in the past year.

Was Noirin taking the píss?

Whispering along like a big cat. You take care of yourself and yours, youngfella!

Oh I'm taking care of it alright, fecking turbo seals gone on it :rolleyes:

Oh I'm taking care of it alright, fecking turbo seals gone on it :rolleyes:

Yeah, I could have it looked at for you at a cheap price.

• Advertisement

You assumed he was taking a leak

You took the picture

You walked up to him and checked afterwards

Which part of your own argument don't you understand ?? :confused:

Advertisement