Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topics bloggers should avoid

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DMarie1210

Maybe she meant there was a social media ban for the wedding ceremony itself? Surly she is not that ignorant and disrespectful of the brides wishes ? Or if so someone would have pulled her aside it's clear she is snapping ie walking around talking to her phone and not hiding get it? Or is because she is a "influncer" she is seeing as being allowed break the rules ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sassychick91

DMarie1210 wrote: »
    Maybe she meant there was a social media ban for the wedding ceremony itself? Surly she is not that ignorant and disrespectful of the brides wishes ? Or if so someone would have pulled her aside it's clear she is snapping ie walking around talking to her phone and not hiding get it? Or is because she is a "influncer" she is seeing as being allowed break the rules ?

I got the impression the social media ban was for the whole thing. Like Grace even said in her snaps this morning that she'll only be snapping herself chris and her family which I assume meant her mum and sister. But she went off and snapchatted people dancing and in the photo booth. Some of those people might not even realise that she's posting to over 60k people.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mad about nuts

Im mortified for muf.....we get it..you have a boyfriend.Clearly she dosnt appear to remember when she said she wanted to keep her personal life private,its just too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Im mortified for muf.....we get it..you have a boyfriend.Clearly she dosnt appear to remember when she said she wanted to keep her personal life private,its just too much.

I have to disagree with this a bit. Like I don't need massive amounts of these kinds of snaps, but a few of them show that she is human and not the robot I thought she was!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Inkie

Omg I couldn't agree more! It was only a few weeks ago that she said on Snapchat that she didn't know whether or not she would show him. Going on about how private she is and that's why she doesn't show family members blah blah.. She also made reference to other bloggers by saying she wasn't into showing partners, kids - a complete dig at JJ, RC, FBG & SJ!! She is a complete hypocrite!! Now don't get me wrong it is a welcome change from the pulling down the top of her pants but I can't stand how hypocritical she is and nobody can call her out on it!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Inkie wrote: »
    Omg I couldn't agree more! It was only a few weeks ago that she said on Snapchat that she didn't know whether or not she would show him. Going on about how private she is and that's why she doesn't show family members blah blah.. She also made reference to other bloggers by saying she wasn't into showing partners, kids - a complete dig at JJ, RC, FBG & SJ!! She is a complete hypocrite!! Now don't get me wrong it is a welcome change from the pulling down the top of her pants but I can't stand how hypocritical she is and nobody can call her out on it!!!!

Totally hypocritical for sure. She's only dying to show the world that she has a new man. Which is fine. But don't pretend to be better than the other bloggers by saying that you are so private in that way. To be fair to Sue, when she met Dylan first, she seemed to introduce him slowly enough or else there'd be pics of them on nights out with friends at the start. She wasn't posting herself staying over at his or showing the contents of her case (intimate hygiene products included) for trips away with him. It all seemed far more private than how Fairy is portraying her new relationship. We honestly don't need to see or hear half the stuff she is saying or eluding to.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mad about nuts

ratmouse wrote: »
    Totally hypocritical for sure. She's only dying to show the world that she has a new man. Which is fine. But don't pretend to be better than the other bloggers by saying that you are so private in that way. To be fair to Sue, when she met Dylan first, she seemed to introduce him slowly enough or else there'd be pics of them on nights out with friends at the start. She wasn't posting herself staying over at his or showing the contents of her case (intimate hygiene products included) for trips away with him. It all seemed far more private than how Fairy is portraying her new relationship. We honestly don't need to see or hear half the stuff she is saying or eluding to.

She has to be reading this...small bit of a talk on snapchat regarding her content....eye roll here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Inkie

She has to be reading this...small bit of a talk on snapchat regarding her content....eye roll here.

Defo was thinking the exact same thing! Don't think anyone actually begrudges her happiness. I think they SC about being cringey is more referencing that you are 29 & a CEO of a company & you have a lot of young followers.... Regardless of age everyone messes around with there other half like a teenager from time to time but when you get to a certain age you have the maturity to keep that part of your life 'private'. She keeps referencing other bloggers showing kids & dogs (wonder who she is talking about 🀔)!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, this thread is just used to gossip and dig at bloggers under the pretence of discussing topics they should avoid.

Closed and one step closer to blogging discussion being banned from this forum entirely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement