Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Guest Service Agent Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkonian41

You must also call to the Airport to personally hand in Security form, bring 2 Photo ids and a bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭luj

Hearing, eyes, blood pressure, urine sample and medical history.

Great thanks for the info ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkonian41

No prob. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 TheLass

luj wrote: »
    Hey, I got the call yesterday starting in May pending passing medical & Garda check... any one else from the panel get the call?? :)

Thats brilliant well done.
    I got a call too Yay, worth waiting for.
    Sounds the same starting mid May pending medical etc

Best of luck with the process

TheLass wrote: »
    Thats brilliant well done.
    I got a call too Yay, worth waiting for.
    Sounds the same starting mid May pending medical etc

Best of luck with the process

Yes worth waiting for!

Did you get any confirmation letter or email?

• Advertisement

Yes worth waiting for!

Did you get any confirmation letter or email?

No, not yet, but he did say he would send it over the next day or two, so I'm not worried yet but will let you know when I do it.

No, not yet, but he did say he would send it over the next day or two, so I'm not worried yet but will let you know when I do it.

Thanks & vice versa !

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cianm

Thanks & vice versa !
    I'm in the same position as you guys! Got the call on Tuesday. Well done to you both and best of luck with the medical. Would appreciate if you post here when you receive the confirmation e-mail and I'll do the same! Thanks.

cianm wrote: »
    I'm in the same position as you guys! Got the call on Tuesday. Well done to you both and best of luck with the medical. Would appreciate if you post here when you receive the confirmation e-mail and I'll do the same! Thanks.

Ah fantastic news!! Well done too :)

Brilliant, I'm really happy for you. I'm delighted we all got called, and thank you guys, this thread has been real helpful.

• Advertisement

Has anyone received any confirmation e-mail or anything?

No word yet. Seems to be a waiting game again! Will post if I hear anything & will you do the same.

No word yet. Seems to be a waiting game again! Will post if I hear anything & will you do the same.

Of course I will! Waiting again is great...

Not yet - will post when I do

Not yet - will post when I do

I have received e-mails regarding airport permits & ID etc. Has anyone else?

No I haven't received anything at all. :-(

I would assume that they may be sent tomorrow because I only received mine today just after 5pm. Best of luck and hope you receive them tomorrow! :)

I haven't received anything yet either : (

I just got my emails, they are in the process of sending them out.

Got my emails a while ago!

• Advertisement

Got my emails a while ago!

Just wondering what all you're start dates are? What e-mails have ye received?

Just wondering what all you're start dates are? What e-mails have ye received?

I got the emails looking for your 5 year background last week.
    Since then I received one to say they have received that information and a ref no. for me to quote on the garda vetting form.
    I've not received the vetting email yet.

My start date will be 15th May - Do you know yours?

Since then I received one to say they have received that information and a ref no. for me to quote on the garda vetting form.

Okay brilliant, I received the same e-mails!

I'll be starting on the 29th May, best of luck!

Same here and I'm starting on the 15th May also.

Okay brilliant, I received the same e-mails!

I'll be starting on the 29th May, best of luck!

Best of luck as well :-)

I got an email today to do the bsat training and test.
    Done and sent in.
    It's not difficult but give yourself time to note the info and time to pick the right answer. If you don't get it first time around you can do it again.

Good Luck

I got an email today to do the bsat training and test.
    Done and sent in.
    It's not difficult but give yourself time to note the info and time to pick the right answer. If you don't get it first time around you can do it again.

Good Luck

Got mine too and it's all done as well :-)

Good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

so i finished my training about 4 weeks ago, the training is fine just need to keep up on your work! there has been already 3 groups training and rumour has it there is another 2 groups coming. Trainer is lovely and all the staff are really nice too! your trained for check in during the two weeks training and i already got training for boarding a few weeks ago but i hear they're not doing any more boarding training as there are too many new people at boarding and they want to concentrate on getting them
    experience as it's more difficult up there. most shifts start at 3am/3:30am/4am which is tough but you get use to it! there are later shifts too like 1pm
    etc! your either rosterd 4,6,8 or 10
    hour shifts! you get a monthly roster which is great!! contracts are a minimum of 20 hours and they can roster you a maximum of 40 hours a week. So much over time going people generally come out with up to 50 odd hours a week if you want woth over time! swapping shifts is so easy and flexible so if you have holidays or plans don't worry as they're helpful! good luck with the training enjoy it don't worry about it it's not overly difficult! see ya'll up in the station soon! :)

so i finished my training about 4 weeks ago, the training is fine just need to keep up on your work! there has been already 3 groups training and rumour has it there is another 2 groups coming. Trainer is lovely and all the staff are really nice too! your trained for check in during the two weeks training and i already got training for boarding a few weeks ago but i hear they're not doing any more boarding training as there are too many new people at boarding and they want to concentrate on getting them
    experience as it's more difficult up there. most shifts start at 3am/3:30am/4am which is tough but you get use to it! there are later shifts too like 1pm
    hour shifts! you get a monthly roster which is great!! contracts are a minimum of 20 hours and they can roster you a maximum of 40 hours a week. So much over time going people generally come out with up to 50 odd hours a week if you want woth over time! swapping shifts is so easy and flexible so if you have holidays or plans don't worry as they're helpful! good luck with the training enjoy it don't worry about it it's not overly difficult! see ya'll up in the station soon! :)

Thanks for the heads up and all the information!! Your very good.
    Think I'm just waiting to be called for the medical now. So far my training starts on May 15th. Looking forward to the 3am starts ha ha :-)

• Advertisement

Thank you very much for the info! I start training on the 29th. I'm looking forward to working alongside everyone then. Also waiting to be called for medical. Best of luck :)

Advertisement