Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Time From 4am-McGregor vs Mayweather**MOD Warning in 1st Post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭buzzinfly83

I don't get why Connor wasn't more aggressive he was never going to win a boxing match and he said he'd show something different but he just turned into a boxer, I really think his only chance was to rush Floyd and be super aggressive sure he'd more chance of being ko'd but he was always going to get beat if it lasted over 3 rounds,

That really surprised me too I thought he would go for broke knowing he had no chance of outboxing Floyd. To me it seemed like he fancied himself to outbox Floyd over 12 round given his approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭buzzinfly83

Out of interest if he does go on to box Paulie how do you fancy his chances. I'd imagine Paulie outboxes him over 12 round to decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Floyd via DQ
    Out of interest if he does go on to box Paulie how do you fancy his chances. I'd imagine Paulie outboxes him over 12 round to decision.

I'd go for Paulie on points.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,277 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Draw
    I'd go for Paulie on points.

Have ye learned anything lads???
    Paulie tko all day long!!!!!!:pac:

Floyd via DQ
    blade1 wrote: »
    Have ye learned anything lads???
    Paulie tko all day long!!!!!!:pac:

Paulie has no power and is tiny though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,277 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Draw
    Paulie has no power and is tiny though.

I'm only messing but thinking about it the fight the other night wasn't settled by size or power.
    Mostly stamina imo.
    And part of the reason I feel Floyd threw nothing much in the first 2 rounds was not only to have Conor running out of steam but also for himself to have gas in his own tank for later on and especially the 9th when apparently that's the round he wanted to end it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Sincerely hope Conor is done with boxing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Floyd via DQ
    You were wrong!

There was never any realistic chance, that he could finish Floyd in the first 3... or any other 3.... his shots were nowhere near powerful enough to get the job done!

I wasn't wrong. You only emboldened half my sentence. The second half was "or he gets a boxing clinic if it goes past that stage". See, that's the kind of scurrilous nonsense you have to resort to in order to deflect away from the fact that you said McGregor would struggle to even land punches and laughed at the notion of him even winning a round.

Quit trying to save face.
    I don't get why Connor wasn't more aggressive he was never going to win a boxing match and he said he'd show something different but he just turned into a boxer, I really think his only chance was to rush Floyd and be super aggressive sure he'd more chance of being ko'd but he was always going to get beat if it lasted over 3 rounds,

That was my view before the fight too, but after it I no longer think that way tbh as up until he showed signs of fatigue, he slipped and countered very nicely.

Walshie (to his credit and to which I argued against) said before the fight that he felt the enormity of the task/occasion might get to him and like I said, I disagreed, but I have to concede that he McGregor did look, not just nervous, but very stressed. Here's a screen grab just before the bell and I'd wager that's the highest Conor's blood pressure has ever been before a fight............

Mc_G-_May1.png

Hard to know to just what degree that would have effected his performance, if at all (depends on how long he was in that state I guess) but he was sure as a far cry away from his usual calm, focused self that we are used to seeing before fights, that's for sure.

giphy.gif

He lost the fight, no shame in that. Especially given the standard of the opposition and that it was McG's first ever professional bout. Landed lots and
    slipped many. Showed he has tons of heart and can damn well take a punch too. Ortiz was on his back from two love taps and he wasn't even gassed.

Most of all though, I enjoyed the fight. Damn sight more than I did the MayPac fight, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭section4

mdwexford wrote: »
    section4 wrote: »
    Yes after you have made some effort to get out of it. He tapped very very quickly.
    Just like he dropped to the ground very very quickly after getting hit a few ****s on the chin. He critisied others for panicing after getting hit and he does the same.thing.
    Why was he running from a guy 20lbs lighter than him because he was not able to.exchange punches with him. What does that tell you about his power.
    I dont know.much about martial.arts only started shukokai karate in 75 and boxing in 76. So only about 40 years exp.

If you have no energy and it's properly sunk in then it's time to tap.

He was getting smacked around by a superior fighter and had no energy. Your advice would have been to stand and trade and get hit more? Solid.

I couldn't care less what you claim to train in.

Using words like mctapper and mchugger is something a child would do.

Claiming he was fighting midgets in the UFC is uneducated and ignorant.

Claiming boxing is a real fight compared to mma is laughable.

All in all, your post is clueless nonsense.
    So you think its great for conor to demean his opponents by acting the maggot but you dont like it when the truth is told about him.
    He and his team were walking about like they were some kind of zen masters and he had never been beat and talking like nobody else knew nothing. And his fans ate it hook line and sinker.
    Conor is a salesman. He is good at that.
    He is a good mma fighter. He is good at that not great. When you listen to all this i am boxing nonsese and watch his fans beleive it then. Thats fine. you cant have a problem when he is talked about in the same.manner by people who see through the nonsense.
    He made a lot of money. Thats all he cared about.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Draw
    Isn't it etiquette to tap when you know you cant get out of a submission ?
    Yeah im pretty sure it is . And its frowned upon if you dont tap . Maybe Mellor can confirm

It's just common sense tbh. You know when you are caught, no point risking getting hurt (with joint locks).
    Iy used to be a thing with old school Brazilians to not tap, goes back to Helio Gracie refusing to tap to Kimura and have his arm broke. But that's mostly been replaced with common sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

section4 wrote: »
    So you think its great for conor to demean his opponents by acting the maggot but you dont like it when the truth is told about him.
    He and his team were walking about like they were some kind of zen masters and he had never been beat and talking like nobody else knew nothing. And his fans ate it hook line and sinker.
    Conor is a salesman. He is good at that.
    He is a good mma fighter. He is good at that not great. When you listen to all this i am boxing nonsese and watch his fans beleive it then. Thats fine. you cant have a problem when he is talked about in the same.manner by people who see through the nonsense.
    He made a lot of money. Thats all he cared about.

People saying stuff to sell fights doesn't bother me. I find plenty of it very amusing. You didn't tell any truths about him.

That was part of the whole selling the fight. Maybe he honestly thought he'd win, maybe some of his team did. The hyperbole and nonsense before it is to get people buying. He doesn't even believe half the stuff he says before a fight.

He's only a good mma fighter. The first guy to hold belts in two weight classes at the same time. Who's a great one then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

I wasn't wrong. You only emboldened half my sentence. The second half was "or he gets a boxing clinic if it goes past that stage". See, that's the kind of scurrilous nonsense you have to resort to in order to deflect away from the fact that you said McGregor would struggle to even land punches and laughed at the notion of him even winning a round.

That was my view before the fight too, but after it I no longer think that way tbh as up until he showed signs of fatigue, he slipped and countered very nicely.

Walshie (to his credit and to which I argued against) said before the fight that he felt the enormity of the task/occasion might get to him and like I said, I disagreed, but I have to concede that he McGregor did look, not just nervous, but very stressed. Here's a screen grab just before the bell and I'd wager that's the highest Conor's blood pressure has ever been before a fight............

Mc_G-_May1.png

Hard to know to just what degree that would have effected his performance, if at all (depends on how long he was in that state I guess) but he was sure as a far cry away from his usual calm, focused self that we are used to seeing before fights, that's for sure.

giphy.gif

He lost the fight, no shame in that. Especially given the standard of the opposition and that it was McG's first ever professional bout. Landed lots and
    slipped many. Showed he has tons of heart and can damn well take a punch too. Ortiz was on his back from two love taps and he wasn't even gassed.

Most of all though, I enjoyed the fight. Damn sight more than I did the MayPac fight, that's for sure.

I've never seen as much rubbish continually churned out by one person. The way you and a few others go on it's as if Conor can do anything he wants as long as he doesn't gas in fights, irregardless of what the opponent does i.e nothing but a bunch of "if" merchants. The laughable thing is the fact Floyd was fighting an exhibition bout seems to go completely over your head. You're here talking about Conor doing as well as the likes of Ortiz, when Mayweather actually took those fights seriously. People like you really make it hard to like McGregor sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Floyd via DQ

Nope... you clearly thought Conor had a chance of finishing Floyd in the first 3 rounds. You were wrong in your prediction! Simple as that...

Conor had nothing to trouble Floyd with...

Many of us told you this prior to the fight. But you disregarded our opinion, because you thought we were just arrogant boxing fans!

Floyd was actually the REAL power puncher in that ring! Not Conor! ;)

Quit trying to move the goalposts... you chaps are very fond of that... :p

I actually said this too... not sure which of us brought it up first, but it was definitely something I considered a possibility too!

So, I'll take that as a compliment for myself too... cheers! :D

See Pistol Pete... we don't have to disagree on everything!! :p

He lost the fight, no shame in that. Especially given the standard of the opposition and that it was McG's first ever professional bout. Landed lots and slipped many. Showed he has tons of heart and can damn well take a punch too. Ortiz was on his back from two love taps and he wasn't even gassed.

From a top power puncher too.... :pac:

Brittle hands Floyd... just be glad he wasn't in there, with a genuine head hunter... at least he can live to fight another day!!

Floyd via DQ
    I've never seen as much rubbish continually churned out by one person. The way you and a few others go on it's as if Conor can do anything he wants as long as he doesn't gas in fights, irregardless of what the opponent does i.e nothing but a bunch of "if" merchants. The laughable thing is the fact Floyd was fighting an exhibition bout seems to go completely over your head. You're here talking about Conor doing as well as the likes of Ortiz, when Mayweather actually took those fights seriously. People like you really make it hard to like McGregor sometimes

Great post... spot on! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,164 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Floyd via KO-TKO

I actually said this too... not sure which of us brought it up first, but it was definitely something I considered a possibility too!

It was me. Said it on the MMA forum weeks before (I think) I said it on the boxing forum..

I posed it as a thought a possibility and the MMA Conor lads took it as me almost attacking Conor..

Anyway, looks or feelings aside as regards Conor in the ring before bell 1, he didn't seem to fight "nervy" or "shook."

But his visible tiring after 12 mins of action, was it as much nerves and mental as actual physical fatigue?

Floyd via DQ
    The way you and a few others go on it's as if Conor can do anything he wants as long as he doesn't gas in fights, irregardless of what the opponent does i.e nothing but a bunch of "if" merchants.

Nope, just stating the facts. It's bullshit that Floyd was in some kind of exhibition mode the first half of the fight. When he threw shots, they absolutely had everything on them and Conor handled them well, slipping and countering. Floyd was frustrated in those rounds and McGregor's pace didn't allow him to throw as many shots as he was teeing up to. Again, the narrative that Floyd was somehow rope-a-doping for the guts of five rounds is ridiculous. People seeing what they want to see.

Simple fact is McG burned himself out and Floyd was happy enough to let him. Had McGregor took his foot off the peddle in those early rounds, he would have been walked down much earlier than he was, that is for certain as Floyd was positioned to do just that. All this bollo about Floyd didn't throw punches in the early rounds and any he did throw, landed, is factually incorrect.
    You're here talking about Conor doing as well as the likes of Ortiz, when Mayweather actually took those fights seriously.

Oh ffs. I was joking! I was referring to the two sucker punches Ortiz was knocked out, not with how Ortiz fought. Talk about scraping the barrel to have a pop. Why not address the actual points I made about the fight rather than a tongue in cheek comment.

Not that McGregor didn't show he could take a punch, he certainly did. A lot of fighters would have been down in that 9th round, let alone 10th.

Floyd via KO-TKO

Not that McGregor didn't show he could take a punch, he certainly did. A lot of fighters would have been down in that 9th round, let alone 10th.

I disagree here, and it's actually not a slight on Conor, but Floyd.

His finishing was terrible. Didn't connect really clean enough..and the shots he did land with were far from dynamite.

Plenty top class boxers would have had Conor on a stretcher in no time in a similar position..

Plenty would have taken and survived that finishing. It was not ruthless or heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

Nope, just stating the facts. It's bullshit that Floyd was in some kind of exhibition mode the first half of the fight.

Look man, everything else you've said here is mute because Floyd did fight this as an exhibition fight. If not, then why did he not set up the same way he has set up in literally every other fights he's had. Where was his defensive stance? Unless you've never seen Floyd fight before this? Look, trying argue that Conor outboxed Floyd because Floyd let Conor have a few token pot shots for the crowd is laughable. Floyd said as much before hand. The fact you are trying to argue anything else just goes to show the delusional hysteria of McGregor fans.

Floyd via DQ
    Nope... you clearly thought Conor had a chance of finishing Floyd in the first 3 rounds. You were wrong in your prediction! Simple as that...

I'm not sure you understand what chance means.................................

If I say there is a 50% chance of a coin landing on tails, and then it lands on heads...... that doesn't mean I was wrong to initially say it had a 50% chance of landing on tails.
    Floyd was actually the REAL power puncher in that ring! Not Conor! ;)

Yes, I agree.... and? Did I say different. Your posts, as ever, are chock full of strawmans.

Incidentally, I have never been one to argue that McGregor was this big power puncher as I felt the truth was nobody really knew.

All you're doing is trying in vain to even up the score given that I got you on talking out your arse saying that McGregor wouldn't land punches nor win a round and that anyone who thought he would, didn't know the sport. That was wrong on a different stratosphere, chief. He clearly showed that landing on Floyd was easy enough for him.... hard luck.

Floyd via DQ
    walshb wrote: »
    I disagree here, and it's actually not a slight on Conor, but Floyd.

His finishing was terrible. Didn't connect really clean enough..and the shots he did land with were far from dynamite.

Plenty top class boxers would have had Conor on a stretcher in no time in a similar position..

Plenty would have taken and survived that finishing. It was not ruthless or heavy.

I agree with you that a fair few weren't great shots and many just missed him / were slipped too.

But there were two or three (from that last 12 or so that landed) that were as hard as those Ortiz sucker punches I thought :P

Here's a clip of those last string of shots.

• Advertisement

Floyd via KO-TKO
    Look, I could be wrong here, but none seemed remotely as clean or concussive as the left hook right cross sucker shots that laid out Ortiz..

Still, some credit to Conor for not being easy to tag even when gassed. Well, for Floyd's finishing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭mada999

Conor via DQ
    Burial. wrote: »
    Super post Stringer. Bang on the money.

Rewatched the fight there. Byrd with one of the worst reffing performances in recent memory. Granted Conor is a novice and can't be expected to know the ins and outs of all the rules, but how he let him get away with constantly breaking the rules with holding the neck and rabbit punching is beyond me. Probably knew deep down it would make f*ck all difference anyway but you're there to protect both fighters regardless. At least he got the stoppage correct. Conor's efforts look worse viewing the fight completely sober now. Still gave everything he got, can't fault him there.

if you are going on the rules then you can throw in how the ref didn't caution Mayweather on turning his back or ducking below the waist... but anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Floyd via DQ
    Thought the ref did a good job, was never going to be easy, Floyd goes to the border of rules himself and beyond sometimes, granted without penalties most times.

Then with Conor's rabbit punching, elbows and going for his back. If the ref gets involved too much then it stops them boxing - he didn't really let them box themselves out of the clinch but that's understandable because that's where most of the rules were broken so it saved point deducting - Conor got the benefit of the doubt a couple of times and rightly so, it seemed some of his stuff was instinctive rather than with malice.

The stoppage was 100% correct as he probably wasn't hurt too much, but he stopped defending himself.

Would say the ref left the ring and said to himself thank fcuk that's over - all things considered I thought he did a decent job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Floyd via DQ
    Lot of the reaction to this fight kinda reminds me of GGG-Brook.

People trying to make a case for the underdog being in the fight and greatly exceeding expectations when really it was just the favourite coasting with zero fear of his opponent's power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Floyd via DQ
    mada999 wrote: »
    if you are going on the rules then you can throw in how the ref didn't caution Mayweather on turning his back or ducking below the waist... but anyway...

Conor admitted himself going for his back instinctively - so I guess the ref deemed it a bit of both and didn't penalise either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Sweet Science

Conor on points
    Morrison J wrote: »
    Lot of the reaction to this fight kinda reminds me of GGG-Brook.

People trying to make a case for the underdog being in the fight and greatly exceeding expectations when really it was just the favourite coasting with zero fear of his opponent's power.

I was thinking the same earlier . Floyds hands really were bunched though I thought he was just building the fight . Didn't spar or really do much padwork. He was on the money when he said he picked the right dance partner for his 50-0

Floyd via DQ
    I was thinking the same earlier . Floyds hands really were bunched though I thought he was just building the fight . Didn't spar or really do much padwork. He was on the money when he said he picked the right dance partner for his 50-0

He came out wearing a ski mask and when asked why after the fight he said "it was a heist, we bank robbers".
    He admitted it was a money grab to him.

"They're going to be teaching this move to MBA students."

Floyd via DQ
    walshb wrote: »
    It was me. Said it on the MMA forum weeks before (I think) I said it on the boxing forum..

I posed it as a thought a possibility and the MMA Conor lads took it as me almost attacking Conor..

Anyway, looks or feelings aside as regards Conor in the ring before bell 1, he didn't seem to fight "nervy" or "shook."

But his visible tiring after 12 mins of action, was it as much nerves and mental as actual physical fatigue?

Fair enough walsh... Sometimes I post in here, without catching up with previous posts! But we do tend to share quite a few opinions in common on this fight...

That's probably the most annoying thing about all the Conor disciples... it's a bit like a cult. Any kind of critique or observation can often be labelled as "hating"...
    Nope, just stating the facts. It's bullshit that Floyd was in some kind of exhibition mode the first half of the fight.

He had zero fear of losing that fight... simple as that.

Whether he was coasting... or feeling things out... or whatever, it's kind of irrelevant really.

The fact he marched forward, and showed complete disregard for Conor's power or boxing ability... that tells the whole story. Because he is not that type of fighter... if he considered Conor a genuine threat, there is no way he would have walked him down like that.

You can tell how alien that fighting style was to him... he looked clumsy. But still not clumsy enough, for Conor to have a chance!
    I'm not sure you understand what chance means.................................

If I say there is a 50% chance of a coin landing on tails, and then it lands on heads...... that doesn't mean I was wrong to initially say it had a 50% chance of landing on tails.

Oh, I understand perfectly Pete... you are a hypocrite!

You can't man up, and admit that you were wrong in your assessment. It's rather sad to see tbh...

Can I ask you, why you thought Conor had a chance in those first 3 rounds? (can't remember exactly what your reasoning was)

And do you understand now, why he actually didn't have a chance? And do you still think us boxing fans, were arrogant or dismissive to suggest this?

Incidentally, I have never been one to argue that McGregor was this big power puncher as I felt the truth was nobody really knew.

I knew his punches would not have the same effect on a top boxer. And so did many other people...

It's common sense really. Plus I have closely watched, how different UFC fighters have dealt with his punches... (Holloway, Diaz etc)

Floyd was not getting TKO'd in those early rounds. You were way off on your assessment. Take it on the chin like a man! ;)
    All you're doing is trying in vain to even up the score given that I got you on talking out your arse saying that McGregor wouldn't land punches nor win a round and that anyone who thought he would, didn't know the sport. That was wrong on a different stratosphere, chief. He clearly showed that landing on Floyd was easy enough for him.... hard luck.

Show me where I said, that Conor wouldn't/couldn't land a punch in the fight??

I think you are confusing me, with some other posters... the only thing I said, regarding punches... was that I felt Conor might have trouble landing clean and often.

I was basing that opinion, on the fact that Floyd would be a bit more defensive in his tactics. Most people were very sceptical, when Floyd said he was going to be very offensive... I did feel he would be more offensive than usual... but like most people, I was quite shocked to see him walking Conor down like that... (Conor looked very shocked too - He clearly had not really planned for such an aggressive version of Floyd)

But if you look back at my posts... I very clearly said, that IF Conor did land any clean shots... it wouldn't make a difference... because he didn't have the power to trouble Floyd anyway!

You also seem to be making a big meal out of Conor winning a couple of rounds... what is the big deal?? Are you of the opinion that Conor could win a judges decision?? :p

The three judges had him: (9-1.... 9-1.... 7-3).... So, best case scenario, he was 4 rounds behind at the time of the stoppage. And bear in mind, that Floyd was not playing for a judge's decision here... he was softening Conor up for a knockout!

There was literally no way for him to win this fight... he was just competing for the "heroic loser" title. As an Irishman, I am a bit sick of our sportsmen and women being praised and given a pat on the back for turning up and losing!

We are worth more than that... or we should be!

That's why I never bought into this "fight"... I knew realistically, he had no chance of winning. He was accepting a big payday, to be Floyd's little whipping boy for the night...

I enjoyed the build-up... it genuinely was great craic. But the fight itself was irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Conor via KO-TKO
    I just want to say one more thing about this fight.

I think most fair people agree that Floyd coasted through the first 3 rounds to suss out what Conor had to offer before turning up the gas from round 4 onwards where he genuinely looked to walk Conor down and finish him. He virtually conceded the opening the 3 rounds. That being said if Conor was a complete boxing goon, he wouldn't have won a single round even if Floyd was coasting and certainly wouldn't have lasted 10.

Now, round 8 is the telling round. It was close enough that Steve Farhood gave it to Conor on the Showtime broadcast and Steve is no fan of Conor. The punch stats in the round were close, (power punches 15 v 12), Conor's accuracy was his best of the entire fight (43%) and I've gone through many scorecards of boxing writers and loads gave round 8 to Conor.

I felt like Floyd won round 8 myself but it was close.

The fact that Conor was that competitive in round 8 while Floyd was clearly walking him down should speak volumes. It's one thing winning rounds while Floyd is coasting but to have 3 minutes of action where Floyd is full throttle and to make the round wafer-thin on the scorecards is a seriously impressive feat for his first boxing match.

I feel like the fight will benefit Canelo-GGG in the end because so many casuals tuned in and from the casual standpoint it was a pretty entertaining fight with a stoppage. I think de la Hoya is taking the wrong promotional approach constantly slating the fight, it's coming across petty and bitter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Sweet Science

Conor on points
    I just want to say one more thing about this fight.

I think most fair people agree that Floyd coasted through the first 3 rounds to suss out what Conor had to offer before turning up the gas from round 4 onwards where he genuinely looked to walk Conor down and finish him. He virtually conceded the opening the 3 rounds. That being said if Conor was a complete boxing goon, he wouldn't have won a single round even if Floyd was coasting and certainly wouldn't have lasted 10.

Now, round 8 is the telling round. It was close enough that Steve Farhood gave it to Conor on the Showtime broadcast and Steve is no fan of Conor. The punch stats in the round were close, (power punches 15 v 12), Conor's accuracy was his best of the entire fight (43%) and I've gone through many scorecards of boxing writers and loads gave round 8 to Conor.

I felt like Floyd won round 8 myself but it was close.

The fact that Conor was that competitive in round 8 while Floyd was clearly walking him down should speak volumes. It's one thing winning rounds while Floyd is coasting but to have 3 minutes of action where Floyd is full throttle and to make the round wafer-thin on the scorecards is a seriously impressive feat for his first boxing match.

I feel like the fight will benefit Canelo-GGG in the end because so many casuals tuned in and from the casual standpoint it was a pretty entertaining fight with a stoppage. I think de la Hoya is taking the wrong promotional approach constantly slating the fight, it's coming across petty and bitter.

I 100% agree with the last paragraph anyway . It's tiring the back and forth about the actual fight . It was a good show and worth the 25 euro . That's my best summary of it

Advertisement