Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bishops Gate Kilternan

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Tarabuses

Has anyone had a problem with the contract for a house here? My nephew has been told that his solicitor needs a letter of consent from the local authority in respect of the burden registered with the Land Registry.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 daisy chain

Hi everyone, has any one that’s bought in Phase 2 had any update re move in date etc? We’re not getting much info from the estate agent. Do they all have to be built and ready before any one can move in? Any insight would be brilliant- thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 daisy chain

Tarabuses wrote: »
    Has anyone had a problem with the contract for a house here? My nephew has been told that his solicitor needs a letter of consent from the local authority in respect of the burden registered with the Land Registry.

Hi, no we didn’t have that sort of issue with contract at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Hi, is there another phase planned for Bishops gate or is it finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Tarabuses

I think it is finished

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

How are people settling into Bishops Gate?

Very interested in the nearby development at Chapel Hill, we are FTB. Spring release is out shortly so fingers crossed but judging by the effort some people went to here I think we'll be lucky to snap on up. How is the commute by car in the morning to town pre Covid? Any faults with Kilternan at present?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Propertyhead

Id love to hear from anyone who has bought here also
    How are people settling into Bishops Gate?

Very interested in the nearby development at Chapel Hill, we are FTB. Spring release is out shortly so fingers crossed but judging by the effort some people went to here I think we'll be lucky to snap on up. How is the commute by car in the morning to town pre Covid? Any faults with Kilternan at present?

Advertisement