Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Of Us 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Azza wrote: »
    Well finally those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes eh..hey comrades eh!

Leaked partial trophy list for TLOU2 (potential spoilers!)

(Bronze) Found your first weapon
    (Bronze) Established a politburo
    (Silver) Nationalised the railways
    (Silver) Shanked clickers 50 times
    (Gold) Separated Church and State
    (Gold) Found 50 collectibles
    (Platinum) Redistributed the wealth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

(Bronze) Established a LGBTQ healing circle
    (Bronze) Mushroom Soup! - torch 10 bloaters
    (Silver) Craft 50 feminist items
    (Silver) OK boomer! - blame 50 white old men
    (Gold) Decapitate 25 runners
    (Gold) Smash the patriarchy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Barlett

Well I don't know about anyone else but hearing the game is only three weeks delayed was a good news story this week for me! Will be avoiding all spoilers and very much looking forward to it, as long as it's cinematic, I'll be happy! That said will prob take me 2/3 months to actually complete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,501 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

So is it a defo for June 19th now?

I wonder why they are pushing ahead, I'd would say it wasn't the logistics that was the problem but something within the game production.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

The Presidium approves of this trophy list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I normally pick up a game in person if I want it on release day but that won't be the case this time.

Is anyone doing a guaranteed release day delivery? I'd hate for this to come out on a Friday and have to wait til Monday or Tuesday for the delivery.

I know i could download but i'd prefer a physical copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

I honestly didn't know anything about this and I'm a bit shocked by it reading up about it now. What was the point of bullying her off of social media? What does that achieve but to make the people doing it look like vile excuse for humans. There really is an enormous amount of fúckwits in the world.

I remember when Mass Effect Andromeda was released and one of the animators (a female)being harrased off twitter threatened by some fat neck beard who writes for some no-name website and some of his scummy followers. Pretty disgusting but yea I read through most of the leaks and watched the videos from TLOU2 and can definitely see peoples criticisms here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

The first 3 bosses in the new Streets of Rage game are all female, 2 out of the 5 playable characters are female and 3 out of the 5 characters are black/brown. They must be pushing a SJW agenda in this game too. If one of the characters turns out to be gay it will be 100% agenda pushing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PyreOfHellfire

Get woke go broke.

The international war cry of the incel community.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

Anybody find out what the leaks are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

zzfh wrote: »
    Anybody find out what the leaks are?

I’d imagine you’d have them 30 seconds after a google search if your willing to spoil it for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

There was another 90 minutes of leaked footage today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

The international war cry of the incel community.
    I was curious about the word as I never heard it before. Would this not describe every male SJW, with them hoping to change it by pretending to agree with female counterparts? I guess projection is a thing.

J. Marston wrote: »
    There was another 90 minutes of leaked footage today.
    Does it detail anything new. With this much footage, it would be a safe bet the whole games footage will be released before release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PyreOfHellfire

deceit wrote: »
    I was curious about the word as I never heard it before. Would this not describe every male SJW, with them hoping to change it by pretending to agree with female counterparts? I guess projection is a thing.

Yeah I am gonna "press X to doubt" on that one buddy. I must have hit a nerve considering I wasn't even talking to you. ;)

I see you've been visiting my profile. No need to be a stalker now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

And it just keeps getting worse

Yeah I am gonna "press X to doubt" on that one buddy. I must have hit a nerve considering I wasn't even talking to you. ;)

I see you've been visiting my profile. No need to be a stalker now.
    Me, I'm in a loving relationship for the last 15 years so its the last thing I've to worry about.
    I checked your profile as I was curious if your account was a spare account for someone else that was too afraid to point out their opinion on their normal account or actually someone new to boards. R*R

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

I’d imagine you’d have them 30 seconds after a google search if your willing to spoil it for yourself.

I did,just wondering if anyone else did

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I didn't. The entire plot summary was enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Bit of a thread from Jason on the situation.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1255974873047891968?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Jason "big boobs are for pedos" Schreier is on the case.
    Jason "leaks are bad unless they're through me" Schreier

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Jason "big boobs are for pedos" Schreier is on the case.
    Jason "leaks are bad unless they're through me" Schreier

:pac:

Whatever you think about him personally he is probably the best investigative journalist wrt gaming.

When he says the leaker wasn't an employee, is it possible they are just splitting hairs between employee/contractor ? Who else is going to have a working copy of the game with debug overlay ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,501 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

When he says the leaker wasn't an employee, is it possible they are just splitting hairs between employee/contractor ? Who else is going to have a working copy of the game with debug overlay ?

I think he hinted at it a few times that it wasn't an employee but a family member of suchlike (he mentioned that security was less due to WFH).

So it clearly came from the company, and through an employee, but they cannot be certain that the employee did it directly so they are dancing around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

And it just keeps getting worse

Now I want to know what The Quartering has to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Now I want to know what The Quartering has to say.
    *Shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Zero-Cool wrote: »

I am not buying that. Reads like PR spin. Someone with access to all of that. Of course it was an insider.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Their initial reaction suggested they weren't fighting the fact it was an insider so it does seem strange.

Advertisement