Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I'm going to guess post 1250... how many shots will be in said gun? 3 remaining?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Are the mods just bored now lol? I thought for the readers this was probably the most entertaining game so far! :P

andy125 wrote: »
    But I have 5 at the end of my name, isn't it obvious

Are you saying you have the gun?

Actually can we do a speed day if we are just going to lynch GUFC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The village, in uproar over the senseless shootings of Stoogie and CJ Clinton, turned on Mick the idiot. Seeing he had no Allies he hitched a ride with GUFC the last known WW who was trying to flea to Scotland. A high speed chase ensued but they managed to escape. On the flight over to Scotland Mick and Gufc were enjoying some od Crosstown finest whiskey when their plane was shot out of the sky.
    Mick and GUFC were killed

Mick is a bit of an idiot but also a werewolf

VILLAGE WINS!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Actually can we do a speed day if we are just going to lynch GUFC

We can do that after you've fired all your golden bullets.

Great Mick. Just great. Now I'll have to do some real work this afternoon.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Great Mick. Just great. Now I'll have to do some real work this afternoon.

I stole your whiskey buT I spared your life you ungrateful fecker :P

All profiles in the back room are changed so you should see everything. If you've problems, please let me know.
    it's been emotional!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    All profiles in the back room are changed so you should see everything. If you've problems, please let me know.
    it's been emotional!!!

I canny see the wolf and seer rooms!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry Dottie, I went through all players and forgot you were an honoury player this time. Actually, must update Tigger's too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Good game all, pleasure as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Well that as a weird game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Well that was abrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Good game folks

This is how the roles came about. I asked for 2 sets of numbers between 1-22 to be given in a random order. I sorted the players list into alphabetic order and copied the first set in. Then I typed all the roles and added the second set in. I then combined the 2 sets and seen where they lined up.
    Made for a fascinating game.

[IMG]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/gcarr1972/media/numbersgame.png.html target=_blank>[/img]numbersgame.png
    numbersgame.png
    This is the final list.

thirdpart.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Great game, thanks mods and other players!

I feel like that would have been pretty difficult for the wolves to win but maybe it would have been a diff story if we hadn't caught Trump so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Great game, thanks mods and other players!

I feel like that would have been pretty difficult for the wolves to win but maybe it would have been a diff story if we hadn't caught Trump so easily.

Yeah i think the cascade from that made a big difference since it cost two wolves right at the start

It looks like I'll have to behave myself tonight...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You go for a nap for a few hours and this happens. Jesus but that was a strong wolf team that had a serious implosion lol.

• Advertisement

Shout out to my boys "the holy Trinity" for causing havoc

Geehad for great defence and saving us a peek

Stoogie for catching trump and helping the seer team

Mick for keeping me entertained

Cee jay for peeking golfer and saving us a peek

and

Gufc for being so sneaky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Gufc really has become the most sneaky player in te game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057670524

For anyone who wants to enjoy the festive spirit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well, I missed a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well at least I'm on the winning side for once. Even if I was ruthlessly shot like some sort of wild animal *glares at valeyard*.

Great game folks. Even though the last 2 nights were very difficult to read! I do like the vanilla games. Less brain hurty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

I couldn't get the wool over yer eyes in the end though so not sneaky enough :D

It was my first time as wolf so said i might as well just play it as i play villager and genuinely try to help where i can. It helps that most of the time is spent deciding how to vote though. God help me if i ever get the seer role :o

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well at least I'm on the winning side for once. Even if I was ruthlessly shot like some sort of wild animal *glares at valeyard*.

Great game folks. Even though the last 2 nights were very difficult to read! I do like the vanilla games. Less brain hurty.

Game was getting very slow, the confusion ramped it up perfectly

This must be a new record for quickest win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

OTOH, the confusion made in very hard to read for a noob.

A big thanks to the mods. Well run game as ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah we mentioned that in the DR, it was confusing enough to me, never mind the poor n00bs!
    The tactic worked really well but I think it was a bit unfair to the new people. There was basically a strong group of experienced players who formed a pack and won the game. Yay for winning the game, and I know its difficult to not depend on previous experiences, but its a shame the new people werent trusted to be involved. Its very daunting for a new player coming up against the more experienced players like that. They can get lost.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement