Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    If anyone peeked you like that once they'd never look again!

Oi oi leave it :D

Ok lads im just tallying the votes for major bear with me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Major Bear

how manly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ssn previewing the United game on Saturday now.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Major Bear

how manly!

Bears are hairy, mick is hairy, wolves are hairy.

Coincidence?

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Major Bear

how manly!

Sorry vote is 2 late although that bear lad sounds like he'd be great

Ok this is just breaking but the votes have been counted and in our closest election for Major yet with only 1 vote seperating the contestant itsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MICKSJAGUAR

"I accept the Major Prize for Peace at a moment when 22 million warewolfs of the United States of America are engaged in a creative battle to end the long night of racial injustice. I accept this award on behalf of a civil rights movement which is moving with determination and a majestic scorn for risk and danger to establish a reign of freedom and a rule of justice."

Kinda surprised that this game which is a stripped back version would be the one that finally makes mick lose his mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Really wish i was able to wreck this thread for the day but unfortunately i gota take off. Good thing is i don't have to last till the end to win it...

Hard luck to my fellow wolfies who went before me and good luck to my compatriot whoever he may be. Cause ye haven't a notion :D

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Really wish i was able to wreck this thread for the day but unfortunately i gota take off. Good thing is i don't have to last till the end to win it...

Hard luck to my fellow wolfies who went before me and good luck to my compatriot whoever he may be. Cause ye haven't a notion :D

Boooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

It's been emotional

Ok as Major I get three bullets Im using one on Jayo and one on GUFC and as Im a nice guy ill let ye vote on the third

Yourself? But only if you go first

Sexy mick even after being vialated by the village twice still had a begrudging love for his village. He sat in his clock tower thinking of ways to make America great again. When he heard some howling coming from down the street, there hand in hand were 2 semi transformed wws coming back from last nights hunt. Unable to return fully to human form due to the effects of the super moon.

Mick gently took aim one shot BANG BANG

Jayo and GUFC the
    wws were dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

OK let's not waste the day talking ****e,

Gufc has confirmined being wolf and that confirms jayop, nopeare and cross as villagers

We need to vote on who to peek

andy125 wrote: »
    OK let's not waste the day talking ****e,

Gufc has confirmined being wolf and that confirms jayop, nopeare and cross as villagers

We need to vote on who to peek

jeeez ok dad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Well, that's pretty much all the convincing I need!

Ok, so this is who's left, 11 players, 1 of whom is a wolf.
    • andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Nopeare
    • The_Valeyard
    • crosstownk
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Jayop
    • Uriel
    • Mahamageehad

I think we can pretty much bank on the Cross, Jayop, Nopeare trinity theory.
    Vale is Lee so he's also out. I know that I'm a villager, so as far as I'm concerned the remaining wolf needs to be one of these:
    • andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel

Now, Stoogie you have role claimed as Hillary but that may just have been noise. We're massively outnumbering the wolves now so the extra vote isn't super helpful so *if* you are Hillary you need to confirm now so we can cross you off the list. You also need to confirm your peek. That'll potentially know us down to 4 final potential wolves.

As the seer group has made themselves known, and the bodyguard is dead, there's really no special villagers left worth protecting. Based on this, should we maybe give reasons why any of the remaining 6 (4?) are villagers? I know that loads of you have cleared Andy but I don't remember why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

• andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Nopeare
    • The_Valeyard
    • crosstownk
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Jayop
    • Uriel
    • Mahamageehad

Vale is Lee so he's also out. I know that I'm a villager, so as far as I'm concerned the remaining wolf needs to be one of these:
    • andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel

Now, Stoogie you have role claimed as Hillary but that may just have been noise. We're massively outnumbering the wolves now so the extra vote isn't super helpful so *if* you are Hillary you need to confirm now so we can cross you off the list. You also need to confirm your peek. That'll potentially know us down to 4 final potential wolves.

As the seer group has made themselves known, and the bodyguard is dead, there's really no special villagers left worth protecting. Based on this, should we maybe give reasons why any of the remaining 6 (4?) are villagers? I know that loads of you have cleared Andy but I don't remember why.

I gave the trump task up to atoogie and I also called gufc for peek

• andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Nopeare
    • The_Valeyard
    • crosstownk
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Jayop
    • Uriel
    • Mahamageehad

• andy125
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • Stoogie
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel

Good post

I thiknk we should vote for shatterproof he has been very quite this game and doesnt normally ast this long good shout for WW

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm not Hilary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm not Hilary.

OK. Then can the real Hillary please stand up?

I'm not Hilary.

Fair enough. Actually, I'd be inclined to believe that you're a villager anyways on the Trump thing. So that now leaves 4, of which one is Hillary right?

Potential wolves:
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel

Highly unlikely:
    • Andy
    • Stoogie

I'm not Hilary.

nor am I

Im not hilary

Potential wolves:
    • MicksJaguar
    • cee_jay
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel

Highly unlikely:

That being the case, we peak someone from that list tonight. That will at worst narrow the list to four (including you).
    And then start lynching through it after GUFC

Didn't CJ's peek get us golfer? Then for the same reason she's dropping down my list.

Potential wolves:
    • MicksJaguar
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel - not Hillary

Highly unlikely:
    • Andy
    • Stoogie - not Hillary
    • cee_jay

Now, boom, down to 3 for the peek. Honestly though, I think it's Mick.
    If Hillary's one of those 3, then sure we're home and away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Cee_jay caught golfer

Look its plain as day Stoogie has been playing ye all not seer not Hilary not helpfull

• Advertisement

Didn't CJ's peek get us golfer? Then for the same reason she's dropping down my list.

Potential wolves:
    • MicksJaguar
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel - not Hillary

Highly unlikely:
    • Andy
    • Stoogie - not Hillary
    • cee_jay

Now, boom, down to 3 for the peek. Honestly though, I think it's Mick.
    If Hillary's one of those 3, then sure we're home and away.
    Don't forget putting yourself on the list. That's 4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement