Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

gufc21 wrote: »
    So you've gotten a rolled player and villager lynched in the last two days. Tried to have maham lynched and call me out as i am about to get on a plane and am away for the day. I call shenanigans.

Unfortunately you made the first accusation so have the upperhand. The other wolf is amongst the three, i guess the third joined in during the last couple of nights and has bought your spiel.

Go back through my posts, where am i a wolf? Unfortunately you have to many for me to pull over the last two nights.

I dont claim to be seer or hillary but a simple villager. You must be a wolf to make the accusation. At the very least i ask the village to lynch cross tonight, one of nopeare or jay ( i suspect jay) is a villager which is why i accuse my accuser for risk of getting it wrong.

If i end up being untrue i can be lynched tomorrow just as easily. We have made to many mistakes over the last couple of days. Don't be led blindly into another one by someone who has already claimed two of our finest and is clearly is trying to be rid of me as i said i would be voting for him last night.
    If cross is a wolf and jayop a villager (in your eyes) that doesn't add up because jayop is confirming the "Trinity" - they're either telling the truth or are both wolves. It can't be one of each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Uriel. wrote: »
    We killed lumpy already?

Sorry, meant Mrs Molly. I thought the two of them defended themselves pretty well last night.

Jayop wrote: »
    Sorry, meant Mrs Molly. I thought the two of them defended themselves pretty well last night.

Dammit Mr Molly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I would like confirmation from BOTH Jayop and Nopeare re the "Holy Trinity" before settling on GUFC for tonight.
    Here's the two I'm basing it on:
    We peeked Gufc21 and he is a wolf. We gambled on getting some info about cdaly who we thought was the other wolf and it backfired as they must have gambled knowing that we didn't name an actual wolf that we were trying to protect cdaly.
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Valeyard asked for a plan so the best I can offer is that among Jayop, Cross and myself is the seer and 2 villagers. 2 other peeks are dead and we still have to decide on tonight. So let us know who you think should be peeked?
    They will both back me up which is 3 of us, and since there are only 2 wolves I think that should be solid enough. We discussed in our seer room that we shouldn't reveal roles to give the wolves a bit of confusion so hopefully the seer in the 3 of us will survive. Bodyguard pick one of the 3 of us randomly and hopefully we get lucky

On a separate note...
    #ffa4
    Gufc is a wolf. Peeked and wrapped up with a bow.
    Mick, smart move by the wolves to kill cdaly so at least one experienced wolf but that could have been Gufc
    Lumpy, still suss but her defense last night seemed genuine.
    Didn't we kill grumpy last night?

FFa4

Jayop never liked him he is a uncover city fan and enjpys hurling more then gaelic football

Crosstown k Obviously jamacan i heard he puts weed in soup for the homeless to see what happens

Mamha keep saying i played different even though she did aswell as it was the weekend

Nopeare just dont like you and your big head

GUFC said I cant spell when drunk ****er

Stoogie is in a room my himself or with someone potential wolf

MicksJaguar bit of an asshole but a lovable kind one true United supporter once gave 10c to charity my vote for Major

• Advertisement

I've confirmed

Two wolves left in the game - they could be both you and cross. if nopeare confirms adds the third confirmation then my doubts will fully disappear.

Mind you, GUFC's recent post goes 99.99% to the way of doing that anyway.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm travelling with work today so gonna just place a temporary vote for now in case I can't get on later.

#FFA4

1. GUFC21 based on the above. But still have doubts.
    2. MicksJaguar cause he is weird

I don't have a third.

Hey you cant vote someone for being wierd you need a valid reason see mine above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Try harder

Can't unfortunately as i am getting on a plane.

Prove im a wolf. Cross was accused by me last night and now votes for me. You are joining in at the bang so it must be you the comrad. Our only reason not to suspect you is you beat sully in a race day 1 right?

Unfortunately nopeare is a wild card. I don't understand why he is joining ye other than he has bought into stoogie and cross' chaos over the last two days.

Two wolves left in the game - they could be both you and cross. if nopeare confirms adds the third confirmation then my doubts will fully disappear.

Mind you, GUFC's recent post goes 99.99% to the way of doing that anyway.

Yep. Look I'm nit a fan of village players making moves like we did but we thought it was worth the gamble and it backfired. We kill Gufc tonight and when he's a wolf then the three of us are safelisted and we get another peek with one more wolf to find. If Gufc is a villager again then you lynch all of us.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

FFa4

Jayop never liked him he is a uncover city fan and enjpys hurling more then gaelic football

Because it is the better sport :P

• Advertisement

Yep. Look I'm nit a fan of village players making moves like we did but we thought it was worth the gamble and it backfired. We kill Gufc tonight and when he's a wolf then the three of us are safelisted and we get another peek with one more wolf to find. If Gufc is a villager again then you lynch all of us.

mahamageehad confirmed it in 1145 - forgot nopeare's post last night re the Trinity.

No need for FFA if you ask me. Just lynch GUFC and peek Mick

Can't unfortunately as i am getting on a plane.

Prove im a wolf. Cross was accused by me last night and now votes for me. You are joining in at the bang so it must be you the comrad. Our only reason not to suspect you is you beat sully in a race day 1 right?

Unfortunately nopeare is a wild card. I don't understand why he is joining ye other than he has bought into stoogie and cross' chaos over the last two days.

The only way to prove it is to lynch you and we plan to do just that. Now you going on the run to a different country is a bit extreme.

This is not a drill people, I repeat this is not a drill. Pitchforks at the ready before Gufc escapes the country

Because it is the better sport :P

No doubt in that but I think Jayop a gaelic dude and wanted to take the pee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MicksJaguar bit of an asshole but a lovable kind one true United supporter once gave 10c to charity my vote for Major

Mayor :):p

mahamageehad confirmed it in 1145 - forgot nopeare's post last night re the Trinity.

No need for FFA if you ask me. Just lynch GUFC and peek Mick

Ive been peeked by stoogie and Nopeare

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Looks like we're in for a quiet day then!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

The only way to prove it is to lynch you and we plan to do just that. Now you going on the run to a different country is a bit extreme.

This is not a drill people, I repeat this is not a drill. Pitchforks at the ready before Gufc escapes the country

Haha... dont worry I'll be back in the wee hours.

Actually do lynch me if ye wish. When im shown not guilty ye have the wolves....

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mayor :):p

NO I want a new role Major much more impressive :D

I just can't get a read on mick. This time yesterday he was a cert for the seer check last night but Gufc got the nod and mick slipped down our suspect list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

#FFA4
    List in order of preference.
    • GUFC - based on the holy trinity theory that he's been peeked. If nothing, it'll confirm or deny a group of trusted villagers in this shïtstorm of a game. Putting a prelim vote on him now.
    • MicksJaguar - I've had a bad feeling about Mick all game. He's not playing like himself. Like Stoogie previously said, I've thought that Mick was either seer or wolf. Based on last night, he can't be the seer.
    • Stoogie - Sorry, something still isn't sitting right with Stoogie. Stoogie didn't participate in the FFA yesterday, then didn't vote for one of the two choices we were running. Instead he voted for me, despite saying that he thought I was a villager. He's creating a lot of noise. He has role claimed Hillary which should be taken into account I guess.
    Cross made a move I tried to help, I belived him till last night and thought we were secretly voting for you. I was right in so far as cross and some others are in a room and one of them is the seer but last night I realised they were testing how people react so I had a go as well.

• Advertisement

Haha... dont worry I'll be back in the wee hours.

Actually do lynch me if ye wish. When im shown not guilty ye have the wolves....

LOL, safe flight hairy. The super moon was last night so your powers are on the wane.

I just can't get a read on mick. This time yesterday he was a cert for the seer check last night but Gufc got the nod and mick slipped down our suspect list.

Ill see this village burn to the ground before I let you take over

Stoogie wrote: »
    Cross made a move I tried to help, I belived him till last night and thought we were secretly voting for you. I was right in so far as cross and some others are in a room and one of them is the seer but last night I realised they were testing how people react so I had a go as well.

In fairness you've been on the ball with regards reading what we've been up to.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

If we lynch Gufc can we peek MicksJaguar?

Ill see this village burn to the ground before I let you take over

Meh I was always in charge dude. You just can't handle my leadership skills and general manliness / good looks.

taking the two lowest posters might not be the best? would we be better picking one of the low posters and then one of the other suspicions?

Just to say - we ran the two lowest posters (at the time) Grumps and Mr. Molly in a two horse race - I mentioned at the time, that it might not be the best strategy (pitting the lowest posters against each other).

GUFC thanked this post - after the lynch we largely dropped Mr. Molly from the radar - GUFC trying to protect the sleeper wolf????? (Mr. Molly).

If we lynch Gufc can we peek MicksJaguar?

Ive been peeked twice now I think thats enough or I'll make a sexual harrasment claim

Ok time to get the votes in I vote myself for MAJOR

VOTE MAJOR MICKSJAGUAR

Ive been peeked twice now I think thats enough or I'll make a sexual harrasment claim

If anyone peeked you like that once they'd never look again!

• Advertisement

If anyone peeked you like that once they'd never look again!

plus they'd get his rash

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement