Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Uriel. wrote: »
    That being the case, we peak someone from that list tonight. That will at worst narrow the list to four (including you).
    And then start lynching through it after GUFC

Fair enough. I don't think we'll get that far though. I've added myself to the unlikely list. Updated with reasons too. If we get past the first three, I'm happy to be lynched. Not peeked if the seer is still alive, it'd be a waste.

Potential wolves:
    • MicksJaguar - not Hillary
    • AnLachaCorcra
    • Uriel - not Hillary

Highly unlikely:
    • mahamageehad - not Hillary : I know I'm a villager. I was grilled for hours on my villageryness. I'm not that good a player, I would have slipped up at some point.
    • Andy : Called GUFC for peek, helped Stoogie find Trump task
    • Stoogie - not Hillary : Caught Trump on turn 1
    • cee_jay : Used her peek to catch us Golfer

Safe:
    • Crosstown - trinity
    • Nopeare - trinity
    • Jayop - trinity
    • Valeyard - oswald

Lads whats this trinity role ye are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What about Andy? He's kind of quiet.

I know he gave Stoogie the heads up and all but still.

crosstownk wrote: »
    What about Andy? He's kind of quiet.

I know he gave Stoogie the heads up and all but still.

I like Andy, sound bloke I'll actually sacrafice myself for him.

I dont want the parachute give it to him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MicksJaguar has now passed a secret back-room task to celebrate the super-moon and has activated the Major role. With this he gains FIVE golden bullets.....

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MicksJaguar has now passed a secret back-room task to celebrate the super-moon and has activated the Major role. With this he gains FIVE golden bullets.....

BOOOOOOOM> Celebratory dance music

Alright guys 5 shots one WW I actually still think Stoogie is dodge but I'll leave it to a vote who to go for first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Alright guys 5 shots one WW I actually still think Stoogie is dodge but I'll leave it to a vote who to go for first

Before we start murdering people, why did you have a backroom and what was the task?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ah feck it.. the scots have the internet. Who would have thought.

MicksJaguar with his new toy started raving about who he wanted to kill and waved it wildly around finally making aim at Stoogie but he wanted the villagers' advice on who to kill. Poor Mick not used to guns had forgotten to take the safety off and Stoogie was shot dead.
    Stoogie was a villager

• Advertisement

OK mick calm down

Shoot Uriel, cj, geehad and Mr molly game over

andy125 wrote: »
    OK mick calm down

I didnt do anything I never gave a kill order, hang I'll find out wtf just happened

I want to avoid Killing Hilary or the Seer

I want to avoid Killing Hilary or the Seer

Trust me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Actually scratch that 50 cent a mb... scots data can kiss my arse. I aint paying for their heroine

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Uriel. wrote: »
    #FFA4
    List in order of preference.
    • GUFC - based on the holy trinity theory that he's been peeked. If nothing, it'll confirm or deny a group of trusted villagers in this sh tstorm of a game. Putting a prelim vote on him now.
    • MicksJaguar - I've had a bad feeling about Mick all game. He's not playing like himself. Like Stoogie previously said, I've thought that Mick was either seer or wolf. Based on last night, he can't be the seer.
    • Stoogie - Sorry, something still isn't sitting right with Stoogie. Stoogie didn't participate in the FFA yesterday, then didn't vote for one of the two choices we were running. Instead he voted for me, despite saying that he thought I was a villager. He's creating a lot of noise. He has role claimed Hillary which should be taken into account I guess.

I would like confirmation from BOTH Jayop and Nopeare re the "Holy Trinity" before settling on GUFC for tonight.
    Just catching up now. but yes GUFC was peeked last night, we were hoping by asking for suggestions GUFC might safeguard someone with their suggestion of who should be peeked before we revealed

Well played mick

Mick, riddled with grief was back in his house ranting to Gods or Mods or something like that. Saying he didnt want the gun if it could go off at anytime. So he threw it out the window. But silly Mick had still forgotten to put the safety on and as the gun fired.....
    Cee_Jay was shot. Cee_Jay was Hillary.

Shoot jayop for not trusting you

• Advertisement

Well played mick

I didnt do it they say they cant tell me why it happened as Im the idiot Im not very happy with this being honest

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

sorry was quoting uriels post earlier and obviously quoted someone else... sorry
    But was trying to back Cross they're right we peeked GUFC and messed up with cdaly sorry

WTF I didnt do that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Shoot jayop for not trusting you

Then shoot me - just for the craic.

Oh BTW I'm the last wolf lolz

I cant have my gun back as they say I threw it away :rolleyes:

I cant have my gun back as they say I threw it away :rolleyes:

Karate chop them

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

Whoever's got the gun just shoot gufc and andy. If that doesn't do it just keep shootin

Karate chop them

I cant believe I trusted you bah

Im told the gun is in a post thats coming up related to 5

• Advertisement

I cant believe I trusted you bah

Im told the gun is in a post thats coming up related to 5

But I have 5 at the end of my name, isn't it obvious

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement