Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 43" 4k

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hasafly

What's the difference between M3000 and M3300 models?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

hasafly wrote:
    What's the difference between M3000 and M3300 models?

300! I'd guess its a couple of extra features. Have you checked Hisense website?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,321 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

actually I had a look around for updates and it is very hard to find anything as the website is shíte
    where have people being getting their firmware updates?

That's the point....I can't see any difference on website.

Anyone knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Go to avforums and look for the threads on theses TVs. Plenty of links to firmware, French I think and obviously use at your own risk.

• Advertisement

Go to avforums and look for the threads on theses TVs. Plenty of links to firmware, French I think and obviously use at your own risk.
    Yes...it's from Hisense French website, so it's "safe" / "official", right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

hasafly wrote: »
    Yes...it's from Hisense French website, so it's "safe" / "official", right?

I couldn't say one way or the other, you won't get anyone who's going to tell you it'll definitely work it's on your own risk. I don't have the TV so haven't installed it, don't know if anyone else here has. It might be an official source but that's no guarantee it will work as if you have problems hisense will tell you the firmware was for French TVs. If you're that concerned just wait for the OTA update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

I picked up the 50 Inch M3300 on saturday from the warehouse for 363.34 delivered :) Should arrive on Friday.

Jesus that is savage!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

80s Child wrote: »
    Jesus that is savage!

It's been going for £320 or so this week with the 20% discount. My one is coming next week.

Tinie wrote: »
    It's been going for £320 or so this week with the 20% discount. My one is coming next week.

I can't find it? Am I blind?? Is this just in the warehouse deals?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

80s Child wrote: »
    I can't find it? Am I blind?? Is this just in the warehouse deals?

Yes, they come in and out of stock randomly during the week.

Tinie wrote: »
    Yes, they come in and out of stock randomly during the week.

****e. I've been keeping an eye but obviously been missing it.

The 49" for 399 us what I've been looking at, but to get the above would be perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

43" is down to £299 today - gonna pull the trigger I think - will cancel the order if the 49" drops similarly tomorrow...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01E6GS0PA/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

UsedToWait wrote: »
    43" is down to £299 today - gonna pull the trigger I think - will cancel the order if the 49" drops similarly tomorrow...

Tempted aswell, is cancellation easy? I've never cancelled with Amazon before

just pulled the trigger on this now
    and if Degsie had his way on page 1 this 6 page BA would be in the request section ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Skerries wrote: »
    actually I had a look around for updates and it is very hard to find anything as the website is shíte
    where have people being getting their firmware updates?

I posted the update for the 49" a few pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oat23 wrote: »
    I say next year, but yeah I can see myself caving on black friday if there is a good deal on. :pac:

1eqjdd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

I am looking for a 37 or 39 inch( or bigger) TV no HD or 4 k or curved screen needed. Suitable for Netflix and chromecast etc. I hear LG is a good name. Can anyone guide me as where u might get such a TV, no gizmos. Budget 270 e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

UsedToWait wrote: »

Ironically, I missed out on this bargain due to a card snafu!
    I think it's a sign - I was really holding out for a price drop on the 49" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

SAMSUNG
    UE40KU6020

Same Price é408 with current conversion rate.
    Either pick it up in Belfast or Pay Extra for Delivery.

Might be better quality than Hisense.

• Advertisement

I ended up caving before breakfast, never mind lunch.

I am getting it for £256. Long story...

Does not ship until Saturday, so I can always cancel it tomorrow if I get a better deal.

7d52e146fe584ff5b058666d5eca531d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Oat23 wrote: »
    I ended up caving before breakfast, never mind lunch.

I am getting it for £256. Long story...

Does not ship until Saturday, so I can always cancel it tomorrow if I get a better deal.

To quote Dr. Frasier Crane..."I'm listening!"

pm1977x wrote: »
    To quote Dr. Frasier Crane..."I'm listening!"

Long story short:
    Placed order for £299. Accidentally selected parcel motel address.
    Tried to change the address, which you can usually do easily enough. Got an error.
    Contacted chat. Asked rep to change. She tried to. Got error. Problem with Amazon systems.
    Told me to cancel order and place it again with the correct address. Would apply £50 discount again as price had gone back up and error with the address system not my fault.
    Placed order again. Rep -£50'd the order. System messed up again and must have thought the price was still £299, thus dropping mine to £249 + £6 for Irish VAT I am guessing?

53727d67c1dbd8a0626f6257_frasier.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

A heart warming story, and excellent giffage to boot! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

I recived 55m3300 today from amazon and it have missing one stand:-( I contacted amazon and they told me I can send it back or take 175£ refund, so I took refund coz TV is really nice and quality of picture super plus I can't buy anything cheaper, my question is anybody have idea where I can buy stand for it? Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

I recived 55m3300 today from amazon and it have missing one stand:-( I contacted amazon and they told me I can send it back or take 175£ refund, so I took refund coz TV is really nice and quality of picture super plus I can't buy anything cheaper, my question is anybody have idea where I can buy stand for it? Thanks for any help

Something like this ??
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Signal-Pedestal-Stand-32/dp/B00XJRJFNY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1480005343&sr=1-1&keywords=tv%2Bstands%2Bfor%2Bflat%2Bscreens&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭richy

Selling my stand for 175 pounds coincidentally. Contact me if interested via smoke signal.

I think it's a 200 Vesa mount

• Advertisement

richy wrote: »
    Selling my stand for 175 pounds coincidentally. Contact me if interested via smoke signal.

Hehe ok send , did you got it?:-)

Advertisement