Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 43" 4k

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

Serious value for that LG all right.

Been watching the 49" for a few weeks. So decision time: the 610V for £400 or 661V for £500?

Only differences are:
    The 661V has a Freesat tuner also (makes babysitter friendly, besides trying to explain Kodi)
    6 year guarantee if purchased from Richersounds

Thought £500 was amazing, but £400 is savage!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

roast wrote: »
    Anyone know what the actual refresh rate of the panel is? I see 800Hz bandied about online but finding it hard to believe that's the true rate, not some TruMotion-esque spec.

120Hz, probably, that what most 4k tv's REAL refresh rate are at.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    http://tvs.specout.com/l/3415/Hisense-H49M3000

I was pretty sure it's 800hz but does seem high for a TV this price

Actually scratch that it's appears to be 60hz which is the same as the LG above. Was planning on using one of these for gaming, my previous one was 600hz so a little wary now of stepping it down

http://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/e0db5fc

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Was your previous one really 600Hz though? Very few monitors have anywhere near the refresh rate they're marketed at.

Was your previous one really 600Hz though? Very few monitors have anywhere near the refresh rate they're marketed at.

You could be right but I'll try dig out the model but it was a Panasonic Viera Plasma (advertised refresh rate was 600hz), cracking tv and served me extremely well, excellent for gaming but I want something a bit bigger but don't wanna go over 400 quid. Might have to move the budget a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Hisense 40 inch gone down to 249.

Pulled the trigger there on it :)

Not sure if any others have dropped but 40 inch was my max as anything else wouldn't fut the space

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

Yeah, me too.
    Those camelcamelcamel alerts are puredangerous! But the price just seemed too good to ignore. Well that's what I'll tell the missus when it arrives!
    Thanks op- looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Not sure if any others have dropped but 40 inch was my max as anything else wouldn't fut the space

43" has dropped a whopping 46 cent! :eek: Not quite going to tip me off the fence!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,355 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just looked at the price drop for the 49" which I bought a few weeks back I had considered holding out for BF even with the £25 price drop down to £374 it works out dearer now than it did a few weeks back as Sterling has bounced back against the Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

I have the LG 49 Mentioned earlier ordered when it comes back into stock but i know full well if the 55m3300 drops even a little between now and then I'm on it

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

duffman13 wrote: »
    You could be right but I'll try dig out the model but it was a Panasonic Viera Plasma (advertised refresh rate was 600hz)
    If you look closely on the box it says 600hz sub-field drive* which means 60hz. I had one of those vieras, there was zero input lag, excellent for gaming.

I've a feeling they will drop the price on Monday for the 50" Looking across at the cyber monday offers in the states and they an unnamed tv 50" dropping to $200. Hopefully something similar here on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭MenloPete

and now it's gone up to £409.99.... argh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

Is this Hisense 43" still available and if so is it good value/quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Would it have killed you to read a page or two of the thread? Christ almighty the laziness of some posters is astonishing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

Would it have killed you to read a page or two of the thread? Christ almighty the laziness of some posters is astonishing.

If your not gonna be helpful than don't please reply to my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My order from Thursday morning changed to 'shipping today' on Saturday and it still saying that now.

ekJ48.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Oat23 wrote: »
    My order from Thursday morning changed to 'shipping today' on Saturday and it still saying that now.

ekJ48.gif

Be patient, the lads in the warehouse are nearly finished Lord of the rings and will send it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

was hoping the 43 inch hisense (optimal size for my needs / room size) would drop over black Friday but no luck... in the end I decided that for an extra £20 I would prefer to get the LG 43 inch from richer sounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is the LG 4k ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    was hoping the 43 inch hisense (optimal size for my needs / room size) would drop over black Friday but no luck... in the end I decided that for an extra £20 I would prefer to get the LG 43 inch from richer sounds.

Yeah, if it had dropped just a little I would have been tempted, thought they were saving it for today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oat23 wrote: »

It shipped finally. The original delivery date was Friday, but it's coming Wednesday!
    I need to focus and come up with a good reason to explain why I need a 43" monitor now.
    a9cc9c8ec53846ec9b54c5ff7dc06cec.png

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You can work on multiple spreadsheets at the same time?

Worth a shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

fryup wrote: »
    is the LG 4k ?

Yes it is 4K. Ordered Friday, hoping to get it tomorrow.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202276-43quot-4k-smart-tv.aspx?swapstore=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Managed to get a 49" for around €330 with the warehouse deal. Delighted to get so much cheaper than buying new but just a little concerned in case I get a dud. Will be using it in the man cave for now so didn't want to spend too much as I'll be upgrading the main Tv next year once mid range 4K HDR TVs come down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

anyone who pulled the trigger on the 49 LG any movement on it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

shanec1928 wrote: »
    anyone who pulled the trigger on the 49 LG any movement on it yet?

No.. Spoke to them in chat and they said they are awaiting an update from supplier..
    I'm not bothered personally, as long as it's before Christmas..

Managed to get a 49" for around €330 with the warehouse deal. Delighted to get so much cheaper than buying new but just a little concerned in case I get a dud. Will be using it in the man cave for now so didn't want to spend too much as I'll be upgrading the main Tv next year once mid range 4K HDR TVs come down a bit.

Got one for the same price myself says perfect condition with small scratches on accessories. I'm presuming remote control or something. Can't really argue with the price for a tv with such good specs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

9 times out of 10 it'll have a scratch you have to get on your knees and close on eye and hop on one leg to see.
    Other than that should be good.

Advertisement