Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 43" 4k

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

MICKEYG wrote: »
    Trying to work out which is the better deal. WOudl anyone have an opinion?

This new £399 (M3000 Series)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01E1QQHPK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Or this in the warehouse for £395 (new is £599) - cant find series number to compare in Hisense website.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hisense-inch-Widescreen-Smart-Freeview/dp/B015Q9LERM/ref=sr_1_5?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1479484181&sr=8-5&keywords=hisense

The 50" looks like the bigger discount but it may be an older model?
    The 50 inch is the K321, the 43 inch one in the op is the year or two after "refresh" of it. M3000.

I think the newest version is m3300 or is that a version behind now? I think a newer model came out around the time I got mine.

There isn't a huge bit of difference really.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

/\/ollog wrote: »
    The 50 inch is the K321, the 43 inch one in the op is the year or two after "refresh" of it. M3000.

I think the newest version is m3300 or is that a version behind now? I think a newer model came out around the time I got mine.

There isn't a huge bit of difference really.

According to their website there is something happening in 6 days (they have a countdown clock on home page).
    Also, they do have the M3000 on their page but (using numerical progression) they go up to M7000 (through M3300, M5500 & M6600)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Sterling or euro ?

Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Tusky wrote: »
    Got the 40 inch model for £267 (€308 on xe.com) delivered. Thanks opp!

[edit] If these are reduced in Black Friday will Amazon refund the difference? The one I bought was a warehouse deal so seems less likely...

Any link to this? This would be ideal for me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Just got out 43 inch yesterday, thank you OP, very noob quick question, is there a way of using the channel up/down button as opposed to using our own original remote we have for our tv box, currently nothing happens when I press it.
    Overall very happy with the purchase

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone using these TVs with a normal PS4? Should I be able to set 4K video output on the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Anyone using these TVs with a normal PS4? Should I be able to set 4K video output on the PS4?

I'm thinking of getting one myself but don't see how this would be possible? Original PS4 doesn't support 4K output only the pro so you'd need the TV to upscale the image.

I think that would be the only way though no expert.

Just got out 43 inch yesterday, thank you OP, very noob quick question, is there a way of using the channel up/down button as opposed to using our own original remote we have for our tv box, currently nothing happens when I press it.
    Overall very happy with the purchase

Look for hdmi cec in your options.

Ok so Netflix and YouTube were working fine earlier but not anymore, anyone else having this problem on their new hisense?
    Internet speed +30mbps
    'Connecting to network'
    'Network Connection fails'
    Scratching my head a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You on wifi or cable?

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    You on wifi or cable?

Sorted, had a senior moment there. It disconnected automatically for some reason, getting used to the menus a little bit more now.

Anyone able to get 4K on YouTube?

All i see is "HD" when playing a 4K video ?

4K is working on Amazon Video

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

How did u get Amazon video to work? Are you using a VPN?

You should have a 4K section when you press left under subscriptions history etc. If you don't you need an update.
    Del007 wrote: »
    How did u get Amazon video to work? Are you using a VPN?

I use a smartdns.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    You should have a 4K section when you press left under subscriptions history etc. If you don't you need an update.

I use a smartdns.

I use unblock us but can't get Amazon video to work. Perhaps I may not have the unblock set up correctly. Although I can get BBC iPlayer to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

Anyone use Sky Q on this ?
    I'm getting screen tearing when sky Q is set to 2160 output. Dunno if it's the tv or the sky box

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

I just got the 49 inch version great TV I am trying to set it up does anyone know how to get RTE on it or is it possible.I have done a scan but only but only get satellite channels thanks in advance

robbie67 wrote: »
    I just got the 49 inch version great TV I am trying to set it up does anyone know how to get RTE on it or is it possible.I have done a scan but only but only get satellite channels thanks in advance

Have you an aerial on the roof?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

There should be a terrestrial scan option, providing you have an aerial connected to the TV.

Were you with sky or UPC by any chance? If so you'll have to get an aerial first

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

looks like it went down to £320 for a short time today but I missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Do you need a freesat top box to get UK channels with this TV? I have a dish for freesat and aerial for saorview reception.

tonic wine wrote: »
    Do you need a freesat top box to get UK channels with this TV? I have a dish for freesat and aerial for saorview reception.

Plug ur dish directly into the TV and it'll pick up all the UK freeview channels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Del007 wrote: »
    Plug ur dish directly into the TV and it'll pick up all the UK freeview channels

*FreeSAT channels

god's toy wrote: »
    *FreeSAT channels

Free To Air satellite channels *

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Does anyone know the difference between these TVs?

First TV:

Hisense 50 inch Item model number: HE50KEC315UWTS
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hisense-inch-Widescreen-Smart-Freeview/dp/B015Q9LERM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Second TV;

Hisense 49 Inch Item model number: H49M3000

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hisense-49-Widescreen-Smart-Freeview/dp/B01E1QQHPK/ref=pd_sim_504_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YA27H0KZV1KV9Y4GW204

Whats the difference does anyone know, bar the extra inch and price of course?

Does both TV have HDR as I know the 49" does. Anyone have the 50" TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

One last question on the 55m3300 !! I'm a little confused about the hdr update ....is it only available via hdmi or usb ! Or will it be available through the likes of netflix on the actual set ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hasafly

Hi, i have an Hisense H49M3000, and would like to install HDR update (HE49K300UWTS_pkg_20160920.tar.gz)

The link posted on this thread is not working to me, gives an xml error.

There is any other source to get this firmware file?

I'm from Portugal, and it's safe to install this on my H49M3000, right?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the model on this thread is the 3300 series and you have the 3000 series

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hasafly

Skerries wrote: »
    the model on this thread is the 3300 series and you have the 3000 series

And there is no firmware file update for H49M3000 model?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked up the 50 Inch M3300 on saturday from the warehouse for 363.34 delivered :) Should arrive on Friday.

Advertisement