Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 43" 4k

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Del007 wrote: »
    I got an update for my 65" but it won't update. Every time I turn on the TV it tells me that an update is available but it's eother not installing or downloading

I've the exact same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

thanks, spotted it over on AVForums, must check it out later, been a while coming. The number of people with these is small so finding info on it is hard

Have you a link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

https://www.avforums.com/threads/hisense-55-m3300.2028817/page-136

theres no link to a firmware

i have a h50m3300 no sign of a firmware

are people clicking on check internet or oad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

I have a m3000 and got the same update and nothing happened got on to hisence support and they send me on a download link .
    You have to put the link on to a USB and download it from there takes about 5mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

ReZonator wrote: »
    My m403300 40" Hisense updated to V00.01.00a.H1229 today, from V00.01.00a.H0112. Funny thing is now it tells me to update to H1110, which seems like a downgrade, if I'm not mistaken. It says the latest version is H12.29._to._H1110, and its description says it's to update Freeview Play, and an DVB-T2 update with a few major fixes. If I click update nothing happens!

Update to h1110, the first update is a small fix before the final update to h1110.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ReZonator

givecredit wrote: »
    Update to h1110, the first update is a small fix before the final update to h1110.

Thanks. Unfortunately the TV won't update now. I guess I could try a factory reset.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I keep getting update prompts but doesnt seem to be installing.
    Wont read USB input either. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ReZonator

Same here. Haven't tried to manually update via USB yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 chenz116

Del007 wrote: »
    Siptv

siptv.eu

It's in the Hisense app store on ur tv, well that's how I downloaded it anyways.

I put my own .m3u playlists onto it

hi just wondering how you have got on with this?

Ive heard that the TV i'snt great and cant handle the iptv if the playlist is too large.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

While I'm aware of several places I can buy HISENSE TVs online, is there anywhere I can walk in and take look at one? Dublin or Cork ideally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

SkySter wrote: »
    While I'm aware of several places I can buy HISENSE TVs online, is there anywhere I can walk in and take look at one? Dublin or Cork ideally.
    your local Argos may have some on display?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Does anybody know if there's a free way to get freeview play working with this in Ireland? I'm assuming the geoblock is what's throwing up the errors

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there's a free way to get freeview play working with this in Ireland? I'm assuming the geoblock is what's throwing up the errors

not free but smartdns is working for me and it was cheap

sweetie wrote: »
    not free but smartdns is working for me and it was cheap

Ah OK, not sure how much I'm willing to pay for it. Is it a complicated process to get it working?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Mine just started turning off immediately after powering on. Anyone else had a similar issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Lemsiper wrote: »
    Mine just started turning off immediately after powering on. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Had that issue with one from the Amazon Warehouse. Hisense support sent a link to a firmware download but it didn't seem to help. Ended up sending the TV back to Amazon.

Try unplugging it for a while and see if it prolongs the reboot as that happened with mine. Call their support also. Bear in mind they have no engineers in Ireland so will recommend sending it back to retailer for replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Cheers for the reply. I plugged it out overnight and it seems to be ok for now, fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'd love to install NowTV on it, but looks like its not set up to work?

I got an update over the air on my 49" model yesterday. I think I'd flash h110 a few months ago and it updated to IO904 or something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I got an update over the air on my 49" model yesterday. I think I'd flash h110 a few months ago and it updated to IO904 or something similar

Did it do anything?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure to be honest, nothing major anyway. I still have that issue where the speakers stutters for a split second randomly every hour or so. (Seems to be a firmware issue according to avforums). Firmware is 1.00a.I0904

https://www.avforums.com/threads/hisense-55-m3300.2028817/page-143

Seems someone else on AV Forums got it as well, still no idea what it changes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I got it too. Hope it cures my random standby issue.

Advertisement