Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,589 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Actually wouldn't it be funny if it was Tigger that was the lunatic :pac: only having a laugh Tiggs.

So glad I am not the Seer this time, was hard enough with the last game. Happy to be a villager this time.

I don't think anyone should be saying what they are the the moment. True, no one will believe you anyway, but I think our best tactic in this game is going to be confusion. We CANNOT let dracula just have guaranteed villagers to turn every night or he'll swell his ranks. Everyone should just keep quiet and see how it plays out. It's hard enough for the Donnie Darko character to figure out who's who in this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Actually wouldn't it be funny if it was Tigger that was the lunatic :pac: only having a laugh Tiggs.

So glad I am not the Seer this time, was hard enough with the last game. Happy to be a villager this time.

WOLF

WOLF

WOLF

WOLF

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, Was out there for a few hours. This is a kind of off topic question. I used to get an email notification when things were posted in threads I follow, this has stopped happening. Is anyone else having this?

I actually had the opposite problem in my first game. Was getting the emails constantly. I think you can change your preferences in your control panel. or when you follow a thread it should pop up and ask you about the notifications you want? Maybe try unfollowing the thread and refollow it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone should be saying what they are the the moment. True, no one will believe you anyway, but I think our best tactic in this game is going to be confusion. We CANNOT let dracula just have guaranteed villagers to turn every night or he'll swell his ranks. Everyone should just keep quiet and see how it plays out. It's hard enough for the Donnie Darko character to figure out who's who in this game.

But that's so boring!!

Agreed we need to figure Dr. Acula out. And we don't know anything tonight anyway. A bit of blind luck and with the Seer also being lucky, and we could get a mega-advantage quite early on.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    But that's so boring!!

Agreed we need to figure Dr. Acula out. And we don't know anything tonight anyway. A bit of blind luck and with the Seer also being lucky, and we could get a mega-advantage quite early on.

Yeah coz we saw how well that worked out for us in the second game! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

this /\
    draco cant risk turning a demon or van h or getting caught by the hero so he';ll be looking for any hints that you are a vanilliger
    i should be ok cos the hero will protect me
    you can portect me ever night i think so no need for bluffing till other people need protecting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Isn't everyone going to claim to be a villager anyway? :confused: Need to re read the rules now I am sitting down for dinner and see if I can understand better.

Holy sh1t lads. Tigger thinks I made a good point! *Glows* :D

Yah - I'm just being optimistic. :pac: 'Cause otherwise we're gonna be overrun with vampires. And they suck.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Still on page 1, mulling over the rules. But I think I'm going to keep the head down a bit this time because I keep getting myself killed early.

• Advertisement

the odds were elveenty bazillion to 3 what i did in the wwii game, so unless carrie and thing annoyed the whoevert the seer is last gme it wont happen again :P

seer cant see lucy or drac you see

Still on page 1, mulling over the rules. But I think I'm going to keep the head down a bit this time because I keep getting myself killed early.

onwe for the low post race lads

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Yah - I'm just being optimistic. :pac: 'Cause otherwise we're gonna be overrun with vampires. And they suck.. :p

It might be a boring tactic but I can't think of any other way we can put a stop to dracula just picking us all off. Whatever about the demon team, they can just kill people (apart from the shapeshifter one - but even that's just a one time deal and he dies then so it's still 3 demons), but Dracula is the bigger threat for me. He can turn the seer or our important roled villagers and use them himself against us. We're ****ed if that happens.

Wait, will there be a dead room then?

Tigger wrote: »
    the odds were elveenty bazillion to 3 what i did in the wwii game, so unless carrie and thing annoyed the whoevert the seer is last gme it wont happen again :P

I think we're going to need a list of your nicknames for people. Had to check the first post again to see who the thing and lucy were. lol.

You have a small case of shatterproof, some bed rest, 2 panadol and not getting killed should sort you right out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Looks like I've picked a hell of a game to be my first. Still don't really know what to make of most of the roles and their powers tbh.

I'd say the tactic of lynching low posters is the right way to go early on. I'd imagine most of the baddies, Dracula in particular, will lay low early on to try get a measure of everyone before converting people.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

My biggest fear is you or one of the other 3/4 players that have sort of lead previous games have either of those roles as we could be in huge trouble if that's the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Yeah tig has a point race the low post counts and then see if they perk up or who stands up for people with low post counts.

Nopeare wrote: »
    My biggest fear is you or one of the other 3/4 players that have sort of lead previous games have either of those roles as we could be in huge trouble if that's the case.

your always in big trouble if im on the other team buddy :cool:

Listen to the man. He has 1,924,225 posts. :D:D:pac:

• Advertisement

Are there 'team' chats like in other games? For the demons, Dracula and priest/apprentice?

If so from my reading Sam could be one of the most important as they get a choice to be good/bad... If they were converted they can get us a full team if they decide to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'd put the villagers' chances as approximately 0 based on these rules tbh.

I'd say I'm doomed with you even on the same team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

from my understanding, the 2 most important things are to kill Dracula and try not to lynch van helsing.

the longer dracula is alive the more powerful he becomes but van helsing can destroy draculas whole convoy in 1 foul swoop.

I'd put the villagers' chances as approximately 0 based on these rules tbh.

naw i think we'll be ok
    the more vamps the more likley that van heilsing gets to follow a vamp and thats game over man for all vamps so there wont be as many as people fear
    also say i came out as seer, well if the vamps cionvert me (which is a seemingly obvious move) VH simply follows me nevery night and boom no more vamps
    apart from that there is MM who is awildcard and three demons and i think ive spotted one already

from my understanding, the 2 most important things are to kill Dracula and try not to lynch van helsing.

the longer dracula is alive the more powerful he becomes but van helsing can destroy draculas whole convoy in 1 foul swoop.

exactly 1an and the more vamps the more likley VH catches them

ive never been lynched or munched illhaveyouknow
    (i have however been killed by mynown twammate )

gtg reallifewife says ive got to stop talking to me "internet friends"
    TTFN

ive never been lynched or munched illhaveyouknow
    (i have however been killed by mynown twammate )
    :) we will leave that one in the past - but I find that astounding for how vocal you're usually you'd assume it'd draw attention
    Hopefully we are on the same page this time but I think we can't trust anyone too much in this game with the amount of abilities to actually switch sides.

• Advertisement

Are there 'team' chats like in other games? For the demons, Dracula and priest/apprentice?

If so from my reading Sam could be one of the most important as they get a choice to be good/bad... If they were converted they can get us a full team if they decide to be good

Could that actually happen? That would be amazing. Why would Sam ever choose to be bad unless he thinks there's no hope for the villager team.

Advertisement