Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster vs Munster buildup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭shootermacg

The team that scores the most points
    I love the poll, munster are blue and the ladyboys are red ^ ^.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Munster
    Getting closer to match day now. Have 4 jerseys ready, folded and ironed, 3 Leinster and 1 Munster (though the Munster jersey folded and ironed itself under the sheer weight of pashun #SUAF #bestfans_in_theworld #except4keatley).

Anyway, I found this little chestnut whilst perusing youtube videos, yet another thumping of Munster by Leinster in "fortress" Thomond (lol). Skip ahead to minute 3 and take a look at the expression on Paulie's face. It's not his normal resting angry face, it's a different kind of angry, an almost jealous angry.

I had to go back and look to see what led upto this and after spending some time on the RTE player, in the lead up to this incident Zebo and Dave Kearney were involved in a sprint for the ball and Dave got there first.

Therefore, I can only surmise that Paul O'Connell intentionally kicked Dave in the head because he was annoyed after he found out that

Dave Kearney is faster than Simon Zebo.

POC
    : "I wish I played for Leinster"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Munster
    DGRulz wrote: »

POC
    : "I wish I played for Leinster"

Being a big fan of dairy, he knew which way his bread was buttered. Behind Big Mal, Big Dev and Nearly-Big Leo he wouldn't have gotten much face time. Realistically, sticking it out with Munster was his only real choice.

Big Mal

Big mal? hmm is that the same big Malcolm O'Kelly that RoG swatted off on his way to make history? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Fine, if no one else will I might as well......

• Advertisement

Munster
    Some excellent Rogdoll physics there

Typical

912648.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Typical

912648.jpg

Jesus is that one of the Kearney Bros with fake tan:cool::P:P

Some excellent Rogdoll physics there

We now have a new term to replace "above international standard" on boards. Well done sir.

seems I can't add more than one thumbs up for thos post, but it made me spill my coffee!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Yeah, and he's a fine pair of bosoms and all !
    Time in Thailand well spent it seems.

Calm yourself FJIG. Take a cold shower.

Munster

26uf5YvN8Td27IrFm.gif

Munster
    Ah lads, lettuce not get bogged down in gifs. At the end of the day it all depends which team from Munster will turnip on the night. If they decided to really goat the Leinster side, really milk that Munster pashun for all it's worth (I've herd that a lot), they could prove difficult. That being said, I expect they'll barley trouble the Leinster side, and would be amaized if they came away with a win.

I certainly hope they make it to the stadium. It must be like a different planet moving through all those skinny lumberjacks with painted on jeans, at least the white belts they wear are visible to the bus driver, so that's good!

Ah the capital, where the women are more manly than the ahem...men.

Munster
    I certainly hope they make it to the stadium. It must be like a different planet moving through all those skinny lumberjacks with painted on jeans, at least the white belts they wear are visible to the bus driver, so that's good!

Ah the capital, where the women are more manly than the ahem...men.

Rog2.jpg

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    147566015242889.gif?1475660180

Ah here, that's bang out of order. We were just having a laugh up til this.

Rog2.jpg

Also known for their little whiney tantrums up there in the smog. Just ignore them, they love you really.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Ah lads, lettuce not get bogged down in gifs. At the end of the day it all depends which team from Munster will turnip on the night. If they decided to really goat the Leinster side, really milk that Munster pashun for all it's worth (I've herd that a lot), they could prove difficult. That being said, I expect they'll barley trouble the Leinster side, and would be amaized if they came away with a win.

This post is tremenjus.

Munster
    Good article from Darce - my favourite quote that won't cause anyone a few rankles
    Both Leavy and Josh are already showing serious form. This could be the moment they step from the shadows of O’Mahony and CJ Stander.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/gordon-d-arcy-leinster-v-munster-derby-needs-to-get-back-to-its-roots-1.2816277

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

Good article from Darce - my favourite quote that won't cause anyone a few rankles

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/gordon-d-arcy-leinster-v-munster-derby-needs-to-get-back-to-its-roots-1.2816277

I saw that. Its a pity that he can't shed the blue goggles.

He has the ability to be a pretty good journalist, but he's currently just another Conor George.

Munster

He has the ability to be a pretty good journalist, but he's currently just another Conor George.

jamie-heaslip-20-390x285.jpg

He never said this could be the moment they overtake POM and Stander, just show that they can go toe to toe with them. Don't see much wrong with that.

Unless he's become a guy who has never played the game but still thinks it's ok to abuse a rugby player personally online then he has a long, long way to go to reach Conor George territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Munster

There is absolutely zero self awareness in display in your post. None. Zip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭leakyboots

I'd say it's Heaslip who has to be worried about Stander, not Leavy/VdF

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

leakyboots wrote: »
    I'd say it's Heaslip who has to be worried about Stander, not Leavy/VdF

Heaslip has to worry about old age, not Stander :cool:

D'Arcy is 100% on the money, its a chance for Leavy and VDF [assuming they are picked] to carry on the good form in an interpro because it is a game with a higher profile then the previous 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Munster
    I'd be surprised if Leavy is in the 23. VDF and Ruddock will start, Murphy on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭leakyboots

I'll be delighted if Leavy isn't in the 23, think he's a cut above Murphy.

And Heaslip has plenty to worry about in Stander ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Munster
    I'd be surprised if Leavy is in the 23. VDF and Ruddock will start, Murphy on the bench.

Would be a bad call, he's been better than both this season.

Blah blah experience.

• Advertisement

Also known for their little whiney tantrums up there in the smog. Just ignore them, they love you really.

Tantrums he says....

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/letters/ogara-letter-to-editor-why-i-refuse-to-be-scapegoated-by-kevin-myers-26633612.html

:cool:

EDIT: God this is almost cathartic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement