Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

Yeah there's a priest this time so we don't get told.

This does nothing for my curiosity, priest role rocks in this game so..

Can I have some wildfire to play with mods

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Much too early to begin crafting concrete suspicions, I'd imagine with everyone aknew anyone with a task would be spouting same right about now to get their role up and running.

Never played on Boards before and I'm unfamiliar with the jest associated with voting for Shatter, however, a post from same at 9.58am seemingly oblivious to context was made by him/her. This could be a task. Thoughts?

Again, not pointing fingers, I'm just trying to gather findings to aid us in the forthcoming lynch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Shane.C wrote: »
    Much too early to begin crafting concrete suspicions, I'd imagine with everyone aknew anyone with a task would be spouting same right about now to get their role up and running.

Never played on Boards before and I'm unfamiliar with the jest associated with voting for Shatter, however, a post from same at 9.58am seemingly oblivious to context was made by him/her. This could be a task. Thoughts?

Again, not pointing fingers, I'm just trying to gather findings to aid us in the forthcoming lynch.

For the first two games, Shatter was the first to be munched.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

We've played two games before on Boards and Shatter was killed very early in both of them, that's all the joking is about. I agree we shouldn't really be bringing it up in this game, but it's hard not to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

quickbeam wrote: »
    Kersplatt ?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Hi, im Tritium

Not Tritanium

Or any other random variant

Just Tritium or Trit if you like

Maybe this is why trit got killed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Hello you can call me partyjungle, PT or The Night King; whichever suits you

Possible task?

Ah, understandable. Shocking stuff!

andy125 wrote: »
    Possible task?

Andy will you write out my name please

Tritium was killed at random from mods I believe?

• Advertisement

The GM said that the first night there is a game on the other forum between the two "wolf" teams and one of them got to pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

quickbeam wrote: »

I think you are trying to absolve yourselves from yours sins , 1st lynched then munched

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    FYI THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE KILL TOMORROW MORNING AND THAT WILL BE DECIDED BY A WEE COMPETITION ON THE OTHER FORUM.

Here is the post I referred to.

Andy will you write out my name please

Why, is it a task?

Er, no, WWGM said it was the Baratheons who killed him.

Is it possible to abstain from voting or is it inevitable? A random lynch doesn't suit the villagers
    Possible task?

Sounds like I'm playing dumb here but what exactly are the tasks...?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Early in the game and a tough call as to who to lynch.

I've no idea where to start. I think the Night King statement is probably a jest and not serious but then again, I've little else to go on.

What are others thinking?

Why, is it a task?

I just wanted to see how you wrote it is all

Right I'll check back in at lunch..

Andy, Max and A Neurotic are the task fellas :pac:

Sorry to point out Jon Snow

But 1 for 2 aint bad returns

• Advertisement

I just wanted to see how you wrote it is all

Micksjaguar

Is it possible to abstain from voting or is it inevitable? A random lynch doesn't suit the villagers

AFAIK, you have to vote and not for yourself and it's a shot in the dark at this point in the game.

As for the tasks - they could be anything. They could be so obscure that we may never see them and so obvious that everything will be questioned......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

I feel us simple villager folk are rather outnumbered in this battle.

So I take it that the Lannisters have chosen to not kill someone? Since only the Baratheon group decided to perform a lynch.

crosstownk wrote: »
    AFAIK, you have to vote and not for yourself and it's a shot in the dark at this point in the game.

As for the tasks - they could be anything. They could be so obscure that we may never see them and so obvious that everything will be questioned......

What is the benefit of completing a task?

Can't abstain - OP said in the rules missing two votes could result in a mod-kill. Please don't do that to us!

The tasks have been given to one of each of the families. Only the taskees know what they actually are. It's up to the rest of us to try and spot somebody doing a task. An example of a task from the previous game was misspelling people's names, or writing successive posts that spelled out a specific word. I doubt the tasks will be the same this time though, hence questioning EVERYTHING like, when people post pictures, or post the same post three times.

I feel us simple villager folk are rather outnumbered in this battle.

So I take it that the Lannisters have chosen to not kill someone? Since only the Baratheon group decided to perform a lynch.

They probably forgot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

What are others thinking?

I'm thinking holy sh!t how have I missed 10 pages of action! This is so much harder than a face to face game!!

They get to join their brethren and access to the relevant private forum.

You get to join your fellow family members in the private chat to work on strategies.

• Advertisement

They get to join their brethren and access to the relevant private forum.

Sorry Cross, we're both answering :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement