Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    TWO RULE CLARIFICATIONS.

1) THE SHERIFF IS ELECTED ANEW EVERY TWO TURNS AND WILL LOSE THEIR TITLE ONCE THEIR TURN IS UP UNLESS THEY ARE ELECTED AGAIN.

2) I WASN'T VERY CLEAR IN THE OP ABOUT THE SEER. THEY CAN NAME ONE PERSON AND ARE TOLD IF THEY ARE A LANNISTER OR A BARATHEON.

Some might say that the sheriff is a bogey prize? Surely the allies of whoever was lynched would seek revenge? Or am I reading this wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Early read I think Max is one of Tyrion, Renly

You're so wrong. Don't waste village time on a Jayop Mk II.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I live with the fear of the few with the gift
    And I know what's going to be

Please allow me to introduced myself , I'm shatter but you can call me dead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Please allow me to introduced myself , I'm shatter but you can call me dead

You should post as much as you can for the next 10 minutes and get as high a post count as you can.... just in case.... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Morning fellow villagers,

As mentioned before, silly amount of info to take in especially as previous games I've been involved in have been 'basic', and much simpler.

All the more fun though 😊

Uriel. wrote: »
    You should post as much as you can for the next 10 minutes and get as high a post count as you can.... just in case.... :P

Ugh, it's really a horrible feeling. The clock ticking down and waiting :(

Quick Shatter, you've 8 minutes to come up with some sort of system or point the finger at someone. :pac:

Hello you can call me partyjungle, PT or The Night King; whichever suits you

Night King ooooo dodgy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Game-of-Thrones-2x01-The-North-Remembers21.jpg

There was a chill in the air over Westeros this morning as the people from North awoke to the howling of Direwolves and those of the South to the howling of that whore that Tyrion was screwing all night. The chill was a sure sign of change. Ned (who didn't make the game because he death would be too inevitable) stood naked at a Winterfell Window and proclaimed "Winter is Coming". He could see smoke arising from a fire well in the distance, that smoke had a strange red hue to it. Sure enough the smoke was from a fire Stannis had lit to burn anyone who didn't believe in the Lord of Light, or maybe he was just pissed off that for some reason Melisandre was playing for the good team? Tied to a tree in the midst of the fire was the poor unfortunate Tritium, wailing uncontrollably, "why me? I'd follow whatever bloody God you asked me to if you hadn't fecking set fire to me!". But alas it was too late. Tritium was burned alive by a stoic yet bonkers Stannis, who could see shadows dancing in the flames.

Tritium was killed by the Baratheons.

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

hmmmm

goodnight sweet Tritium

I want to share my condolences with Tritium, but then based on this game's weird logic, I'd be a baddy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

^^ Yeah, afraid to say anything now :)

But hard luck Trit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Do you realise that the Night King is the baddy to everyone?

Ahhh what did poor Tritium do?

I'd say nothing, just pick someone for the first night kill it seems.

Shatterproof must have tears of relief..

Unlucky trit, The North remembers

jaysus shatter.... you survived... is this unchartered territory for you now? how will you cope :P

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

That is either one of the ballsiest bluffs I've seen or you've made a bad call as a villager, as on day one we have nothing much to go on so this will be discussed. If your the night king YAY if not it's a waste of a discussion and potentially a lynch

• Advertisement

Ahhh what did poor Tritium do?

I'd say nothing, just pick someone for the first night kill it seems.

Shatterproof must have tears of relief..

In fairness, there's only one thing to be done now. Onto the lynch form and vote Shatter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

In fairness, there's only one thing to be done now. Onto the lynch form and vote Shatter.

Ok :)

So trit could still have been a villager, lanister or a white thingy ?

Stoogie wrote: »
    Do you realise that the Night King is the baddy to everyone?

It was a ballsy joke that may result in me being lynched on day 1 since there is nothing else to go on. Whoops. Ah sure that's what the game is all about.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Ok :)

Hahaha :D

Yeah there's a priest this time so we don't get told.

So how exactly does the lynching process work in this? In games I've previously played, the player with the most votes goes on trial, then they are voted guilty or innocent. Is that how this works?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tritium was killed by the Baratheons.

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN[/B]

was there some kind of mistake ? can you check that again ??

Or Renly Baratheon.

• Advertisement

So how exactly does the lynching process work in this? In games I've previously played, the player with the most votes goes on trial, then they are voted guilty or innocent. Is that how this works?

Nothing as complicated as that (it's complicated enough as it is) - just complete the form and the one with the greatest number of votes gets lynched.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement