Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

I prefer to be called Mr.Jaguar while we are on topic. Thank you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ahhhh - rise and shine sleepy village. Reading the rules and I iz confused. No wolves? First time playing and everything changes. :(

Gonna try reading the simplified version again when I've more caffeine and patience and less running late for work to actually understand it.

Early read I think Max is one of Tyrion, Renly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

I prefer to be called Mr.Jaguar while we are on topic. Thank you :P

Hi, im Tritium

Not Tritanium

Or any other random variant

Just Tritium or Trit if you like

Early read I think Max is one of Tyrion, Renly

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I wouldnt count the sheriff in the good or bad pile QB as it'll switch so it will be 11 villagers as Andy said

Then 12 villagers.

7 bad guys - 3 Lannisters, 3 Baratheons and the Night King
    6 good guys with roles - 3 Starks, a seer, a priest and a bodyguard
    12 "normal" villagers

The Sheriff can be any of the above - bad guys, roled good guys, normal villagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

tritium wrote: »
    One other coreection/ question. It teads like the night king only gets a kill every other night. Anyone read that differently?

Yea that's correct, missed that in my post, thanks

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ahhhh - rise and shine sleepy village. Reading the rules and I iz confused. No wolves? First time playing and everything changes. :(

Gonna try reading the simplified version again when I've more caffeine and patience and less running late for work to actually understand it.

Oh thank christ, its not just me :)
    (Sorry im late boss but theres this really cool game.....)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Then 12 villagers.

12 "normal" villagers

The Sheriff can be any of the above - bad guys, roled good guys, normal villagers.

12 if you count sheriff as normal villager

Remember everyone, we're doing a special this week only on pitchforks and torches! Four for the price of three from your local trading post. Big deals coming soon on strong rope too....:)

• Advertisement

Why?

Pointing the finger to tasks elsewhere like a good magician diverts attention while the real trick takes place. but mainly I want to shake things up this place has started off a bit nice and its scaring me.

O also I think Lynches should be live burnings on crosses ;)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Then 12 villagers.

12 "normal" villagers

O ya 12 sorry, just think counting the sheriff as a role isn't right as it can/could be an overlap role at any stage

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so some poor soul is soon going to meet their maker. godspeed fellow villager, god speed.

Remember everyone, we're doing a special this week only on pitchforks and torches! Four for the price of three from your local trading post. Big deals coming soon on strong rope too....:)

Any deals on voting systems?

andy125 wrote: »
    Any deals on voting systems?

electronic? i have some in storage i can do a good deal on

so some poor soul is soon going to meet their maker. godspeed fellow villager, god speed.

Good thing is this game its not gauranteed a villager kill could be any of the badies aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

No, that's how I read it as well. So presumably one on night 2, on night 4 etc. To be fair, I need to re-read all the rules about 5 more times to full understand the dynamics. Feels like we have a lot more chance of hitting a baddie role this time around though right? The dynamics are much more interesting.

I'm the same actually. It's very confusing, but just going to roll with it and learn as I go. I'm sure we will make a balls of it, but little by little it will make sense. Does seem overly complicated. But could be the most fun yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I thought that they were only lynch proof while they were sheriffs?

Yes,

but unless I am missing something, the elected sheriff only loses the sheriff title if they are slaughtered?
    The Sheriff: The Sheriff will have a second vote in each lynch and can PM the game mod at any point to issue that vote. The Original Sheriff is picked at random by the game mods and will be announced. They can be picked from all players including evil teams. After two lynches the village will vote in public on the thread for whomever they would like to become the new sheriff. The Sheriff will have immunity from lynching while they hold the title.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yes,

but unless I am missing something, the elected sheriff only loses the sheriff title if they are slaughtered?

On day 3 the village will vote in a new sheriff

Yes,

On day 3 the village will vote in a new sheriff
    Uhm yes, as I said the elected sheriff.

• Advertisement

prob be a vote every 2 days after

two poor souls will meet their maker actually...:(

doesn't say that in the rules though....?

Actually could GM clarify? Is the elected sherrif permanent? What happens if they die- no sherrif or new election?

doesn't say that in the rules though....?

no just guesstimating as if there was one baddy team left with the sheriff role they'd autoi win the game

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

That's what I assume too.

WWGM - can you clarify?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

two poor souls will meet their maker actually...:(

Only one this morning :)

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    FYI THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE KILL TOMORROW MORNING AND THAT WILL BE DECIDED BY A WEE COMPETITION ON THE OTHER FORUM.

Nopeare wrote: »

up the village

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

TWO RULE CLARIFICATIONS.

1) THE SHERIFF IS ELECTED ANEW EVERY TWO TURNS AND WILL LOSE THEIR TITLE ONCE THEIR TURN IS UP UNLESS THEY ARE ELECTED AGAIN.

2) I WASN'T VERY CLEAR IN THE OP ABOUT THE SEER. THEY CAN NAME ONE PERSON AND ARE TOLD IF THEY ARE A LANNISTER OR A BARATHEON.

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »

oops. missed that one. cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement