Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming - Complete - Village victory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Shane.C wrote: »
    Apologies, everybody see Shatters post , 9.48am (I previously stated 9.58 in error) as a potential task?

This could be paranoia but you posted at 10:20 (post 123) and 10:48 (post 156) with the time as 9:58 this could be a task?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Right I'll check back in at lunch..

Andy, Max and A Neurotic are the task fellas :pac:

Sorry to point out Jon Snow

But 1 for 2 aint bad returns

Looks like you're about to play another blinder. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

crosstownk wrote: »
    Or maybe throw it out now, make it look like a jest and have everyone look elsewhere for the Night King. It'd be a brave strategy, though.

It'd be a stupid strategy. It's worse than saying "I am a wolf " in the regular version because even the to evil families will want to kill him.
    On that matter; by this time tomorrow will we have lost four more people?
    One by lynching, one by Night King and two by the royal Families?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I live with the fear of the few with the gift
    And I know what's going to be
    I read it again there, it could be a task but don't think so, surely life wont be that cruel to him that they are given a task on the first day that will end with a lynching or a murder!

it is a kind of an odd post but might just be "the fear" Shatter is feeling after how the first two games went for him. hard to know though at this stage.

I live with the fear of the few with the gift
    And I know what's going to be

You claiming to be the seer or priest here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Stoogie wrote: »

Seer hunting, fabulous sport... for a wolf! :rolleyes:

Seer hunting, fabulous sport... for a wolf! :rolleyes:

I think you mean a Stag or Lion. The Starks are the Wolves and as such would protect their brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think you mean a Stag or Lion. The Starks are the Wolves and as such would protect their brother.

Yeah, you know what I mean. Just used to calling the baddies wolves!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Heys guys. Signing in, most of my posts will be from a mobile so any misspells are a result of fat fingers, not a task.

Have read back through most of the pages at this stage, i don't see pt's post as an admition of guilt but rather a joke. Anyone with a role would be hyper sensitive on day one and a slip like that to link themselves to the bad ass of all the roles would be very silly.

So do we not get to know who votes for who? That's gona make it though not have voting patterns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

gufc21 wrote: »
    So do we not get to know who votes for who? That's gona make it though not have voting patterns

Votes will be published after the lynch.

Ah sound, missread an earlier post.

I dont think we should be using the no posts as a method of lynching someone in that case. If its coupled with a no vote the mod will have to mod kill them anyway but expecially for day 1 until we see their voting activity i think we should avoid wasting a lynch.

The way I read the below is that we will only be told how many votes for each player rather than who voted for who.

I know someone suggested this earlier, but I believe we should all post up here who we are voting for. I know people can lie etc but if we have x amount voting on a person and we know who they were, at least we have a starting point if votes change.

Either that or is it possible to screenshot and upload the actual vote? This would wipe any doubt out.
    1) The votes will be published when I announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Trit was munched by the Baratheons.

Current state of play:
    1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Starks + villagers
    Lannisters
    Baratheons - definitely 3 (2 plus 1)
    Night King

Sheriff - A Neurotic - immune from munch and lynch, a second (secret) munch vote?
    Bran Stark
    Melisandre
    Barristan Selmy

- No obvious tasks
    - Suspicions about Shatters triple posting
    - PJ outed himself as the NK, but was joking
    - Mick is being weird (asking Andy to spell his name)

Nopeare wrote: »
    The way I read the below is that we will only be told how many votes for each player rather than who voted for who.

I know someone suggested this earlier, but I believe we should all post up here who we are voting for. I know people can lie etc but if we have x amount voting on a person and we know who they were, at least we have a starting point if votes change.

Either that or is it possible to screenshot and upload the actual vote? This would wipe any doubt out.

A screenshot would include the password which isn't allowed to be shared and also you can change your vote.

A screenshot would include the password which isn't allowed to be shared and also you can change your vote.

I wasn't sure if there was a screen after confirming your vote, the last game was my first and we voted on this forum. If it's not possible I still think we should be stating who we are voting for and then see the numbers after, as I said it gives a bit of a starting point to work from if votes are changing

I wasn't sure if there was a screen after confirming your vote, the last game was my first and we voted on this forum. If it's not possible I still think we should be stating who we are voting for and then see the numbers after, as I said it gives a bit of a starting point to work from if votes are changing

If the gm is posting the votes i don't think there would be a need for a screen shot, i mean its as good as one.

If the gm is posting the votes i don't think there would be a need for a screen shot, i mean its as good as one.

If you read the rules post near the end it says - 1) The votes will be published when I announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps.

Which I read as we will be told player x got 8 votes player y got 6 etc. but not told who voted for who to make up those figures. Which is why I think we need to have some system on here to track it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

...... it was sunrise........

• Registered Users Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think sullvio is the NK

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Trit was munched by the Baratheons.

Current state of play:
    1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium - munched by The Baretheons
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

Starks + villagers
    Lannisters
    Night King

Sheriff - A Neurotic - immune from munch and lynch, a second (secret) munch vote?
    Bran Stark
    Melisandre
    Barristan Selmy

- No obvious tasks
    - Suspicions about Shatters triple posting
    - PJ outed himself as the NK, but was joking
    - Mick is being weird (asking Andy to spell his name)

There be no munching sully.... they be a slaughtering now.... get with the times :p:D

i think sullvio is the NK

why

Jesus. I am just after looking through the rules. It's a minefield.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Uriel. wrote: »
    why

Yeah.

Why?

Yeah.

Why?

why not? its got to be someone. you seem like a like candidate to me

Yeah.

Why?

Starks + villagers
    Lannisters
    Night King

Bran Stark
    Melisandre
    Barristan Selmy

Meant to ask you, why do you think that the third Baratheon has completed their task and has now joined their family?

poor trit. went through his posts, nothing that would draw attention for being munched. maybe they saw him as a potential threat.

perhaps we could lynch uriel tonight, something seems off about him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Night King will not have his own team, the they is singular.

Afaik the votes will be published fully as in the last game, keeping names hidden was never discussed with me so I doubt that's what's happening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Uriel. wrote: »
    Meant to ask you, why do you think that the third Baratheon has completed their task and has now joined their family?

Yeah, that confused me too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement