Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Galvins Dunnes gear.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Whom

Anyone ever buy his gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Whom wrote: »
    Anyone ever buy his gear?

No self respecting man wants to look like a cross between Justin Bieber and a bogman. I suspect mammies bought most of it. Unwanted presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

sabat wrote: »
    D'ya reckon chicks call out his nickname when they're getting down to business?

She's got 'Gooch in the cooch'?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Looking at the range.. it is a bit like what'd look like if my brother tried men's fashion. (Cue the photo of him in times square wearing a black crinkled poloneck over boot cut navy jeans)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

• Advertisement

Jobs OXO wrote: »

It's like the ravings of a very stupid person who thinks they're very deep.

I like tattoos. And McGregor. I gave money to a homeless man. I'm wild and rebellious. I fell into a hole once

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Who's appointed him as the voice of "how to be a man"?
    He missed out the "don't thow dusters at kids" rule, that should have been up the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

It's like the ravings of a very stupid person who thinks they're very deep.

I like tattoos. And McGregor. I gave money to a homeless man. I'm wild and rebellious. I fell into a hole once

I was ready to give him a chance. But it's fairly moronic. And talk about shaking hands with yourself, jaysus.

"How to be a man". He's a gobshíte.
    Of course he has to model the clothes himself. A million rolleyes are not enough. Off to the "inexplicable can't stand" thread with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I've gone back a few years further. For me, the Georgian period was where it was at for men's clothes.

male_clothes.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Off to the "inexplicable can't stand" thread with me.

I was heading there myself, but let's be honest. This one is far from inexplicable.

I was heading there myself, but let's be honest. This one is far from inexplicable.

Very true.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Some of them look straight out of the War of Independence. To think men fought in a civil war like that for our freedom and to progress as a nation only to have their dress sense replicated as being in fashion almost 100 years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Very true.

Would he qualify for the unusual people you fancy thread because I kinda would...ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Would he qualify for the unusual people you fancy thread because I kinda would...ðŸ˜

We need a "gobshítes you fancy" thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

SL_sn%20Galvin.jpg

The trousers are too short.

Nailing that simple-minded look anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Odelay

Hahahahahahaha, would you look at him, he looks like a pixie with them feckin ears pointing out.

"When I was around 10 years old, I fell into a bog hole near my house"

I think that his brain must have been oxygen-starved for a long time in that incident.

The article is hilarious. All of his answers consist of self-help soundbites that he read somewhere else.

The clothes..? Who wants a 1950's Irish factory-worker reboot? - wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

That indo article reads like it was written by a first year English student. What the **** is going on in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

SL_sn%20Galvin.jpg

well that is what happens when you hike your waistband up past your belly button. Perhaps he takes styling tips from Simon Cowell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,954 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The 'shrunk in the wash' look is in.

When I heard he had written a 'Guide for Men', as if men needed guidance from him, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

'Bogwash denim jeans'...FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

The trousers are too short so you can tell the world "look, I don't wear socks".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

He's the head off that fat Healy-Rae fella, only with more hair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Is it him designing it or his Today fm wife, who is trying to crack into the fashion world

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

That's just ridiculous......shame on the Indo for publishing that!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I have always wanted to dress like my grandfather

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have always wanted to dress like my grandfather

My grandfather had better dress sense than to have his trousers flapping around above his ankles and trouser legs that are far too narrow to be practical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

''I ran from Bowery to Brooklyn over Brooklyn Bridge at 7.30am a few weeks ago, and it was the most invigorating, visually inspiring way to wake up. Though from rural Kerry bogland, I'm an urbanite now. I love city heights and cityscapes.'' What a plonker.

Imagine being married to him. Jaysus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

SL_sn%20Galvin.jpg

Did Gavin get a walk on part in peaky blinders??

Advertisement