Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

prob an leap in the dark...looking for Sonic for the Xbox 360

Cheers

DT

Eh what

This isn't a begging thread lol, I've never seen a thread like that lasts...sure everyone would just be requesting free games

Thought i had added in will buy, but I must have cut it

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Okay so I generated a random number and 7 was the result. The number for each person was chosen from left to right. And Kuila021 was the winner. PM sent.
    401795.jpg
    401796.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

CatInABox wrote: »
    I've a one month EA Access code, like this post and I'll put the winner up later.

cXaqCOOl.png

GBX is the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Grassyass CIAB :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Pretty sure I have the 4 gears games for giving away too if there's anyone on the planet left that doesn't have them :P I'll pick a name from the people who thanked the above posts over the weekend, or if you didn't thank either of them then thank this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

rogerhil wrote: »
    Spam removed!

Why are you spamming all the thread with this.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Pretty sure I have the 4 gears games for giving away too if there's anyone on the planet left that doesn't have them :P I'll pick a name from the people who thanked the above posts over the weekend, or if you didn't thank either of them then thank this one.

Sorry folks, completely slipped my mind at the weekend. Will do the RNG this evening.

Winner is Max Mafioso, will PM you the codes on here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Thank You sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Legionn_of_Dan

I have Fifa 15 for Xbox One, Don't think it has ever been played. I'd rather someone get some use out of it rather than throwing it away. I'm in the Galway City area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Not a game giveaway, but something for free.

Since we switched to Elite controllers, I have one of these in the house that I no longer use. It's a docking station and two battery packs, hardly used. You stick the battery packs into your XBox One wireless controllers, and simply place them on the charging dock for charging.

Yours, if you can collect them. I'm in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've a code for Banjo Kazooe Nuts and Bolts for Preordering ReCore.

You can add that to a list of prizes as well if you want.

Id be interested in banjo game for the kids. But if someone here wants it you can exclude me.

Id be interested in banjo game for the kids. But if someone here wants it you can exclude me.

I think your late on that, I won it :)

I think your late on that, I won it :)

Ha. It came up last on my phone. See its from ages ago now. I blame technolgy and donald trump

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That code is long gone I'm afraid. Jesus that post could have been 3 month+ ago :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Right lads, FIFA 17. I've no interest in it, and no one I know wants it, so I'm putting it up here as an early Christmas present for one of you. Like this post, and I'll pull a name out on Friday.

Right lads, FIFA 17. I've no interest in it, and no one I know wants it, so I'm putting it up here as an early Christmas present for one of you. Like this post, and I'll pull a name out on Friday.

Well done CIAB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Nice one Cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

JoyPad wrote: »
    Not a game giveaway, but something for free.

Since we switched to Elite controllers, I have one of these in the house that I no longer use. It's a docking station and two battery packs, hardly used. You stick the battery packs into your XBox One wireless controllers, and simply place them on the charging dock for charging.

Yours, if you can collect them. I'm in Dublin.

The winner is finglashoop. I will send a PM with details about where/how to meet.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-08%20at%2010.27.10.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Oops .. I only clicked like on your post to acknowledge the freebie as I have one of these myself :o . Id have passed it on had I won :D

Well done FinglasHoop

• Advertisement

Ta. Pm'd you there.

Nice timing as i have a gamestop charge station and the kids have the usb connection on controllers wrecked so its not working properly with my controllers.

Anyone want it?

Edit: baterries last a long time but i have to do a bit of messing to get it to start charging on the station. You can plug usb into controller to charge aswell

GBX wrote: »
    Oops .. I only clicked like on your post to acknowledge the freebie as I have one of these myself :o . Id have passed it on had I won :D

Well done FinglasHoop

As did I!

Well done finglashoop

Ha. If your the only one in, youve a 33.3% chance of winning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not a FIFA player myself but that's a really nice freebie, fair play to you CatInABox.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

So tempted to throw my name in the hat... But by the time I've downloaded it, it'll be free with access!

Amazing contribution CIAB!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

That's a great giveaway,fair dues to you CITB. I'm not a FIFA head myself but am putting my "like" in for the nephew who is getting an Xbox from Santa.

Okay, drumroll please!

The winner is:

peuPDhZl.png

Failsafe 00!

Congrats and enjoy, I'll PM you now.

Okay, drumroll please!

The winner is:

peuPDhZl.png

Failsafe 00!

Congrats and enjoy, I'll PM you now.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiix :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiix :pac:

Ha ha biatchhh.

g1LutMV.jpg

My thanks to CatInABox for putting up such an awesome giveaway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Have copies of Gears of War, Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3 that I have no need for.

(All Digital Downloads)

I'd love to give them as a bundle to someone who hasn't experienced these games yet.

I'll do a random draw on Tuesday at around lunchtime provided there's enough interest.

EDIT: I suppose to save time for myself, a quick like of this post would suffice to declare thine interest.

Advertisement