Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

• 17-07-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have a Fallout 3 code to give away. Just comment if you want it and I'll enter all names into a random generator later tonight to pick a winner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have a Fallout 3 code to give away. Just comment if you want it and I'll enter all names into a random generator later tonight to pick a winner.

Would love to try it on hols for not two weeks and never played any fallout game. Was coming to put up a months pass for ea access got it for preordering fifa so miskyboy if ur already doing a draw u can put it as second prize and I'll pm to who wins thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

You can add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,633 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I've a code for Banjo Kazooe Nuts and Bolts for Preordering ReCore.

You can add that to a list of prizes as well if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I wouldn't mind winning the Banjo Kazooe Nuts and bolts, don't need Fallout 3 as I got that free when I purchased Fallout 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I wouldnt mind getting Banjo Kazooe, add me on that please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭recyclops

Be nice to eventually start fallout. Add me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I have a code for Ass Creed Unity which you can add to the draw too if you'd like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'm in please

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Can you feel the love?! Nice one folks.

For the record this isn't a post to enter into the draw because I've such a stupid backlog of games I'll never get round to playing them.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Yes please, thats very kind of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

I'd like to enter if that's ok? Getting my 1st Xbox one wen the s is released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Can I get in too? Only for unity though. I'll get rare replay some other day and have FO3 from FO4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Wow, didn't realise it would start a chain of giveaways. Nice one lads :)

Who wants what tho?

Maybe I'll create a separate post with each prize and whoever wants what just 'Thank' the post, you can enter as many of them as you want.

I'll leave it up until 10 tomorrow night then announce the winners and delete the posts. Best of luck all and thanks to others for giving away stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

2. EA Access 1 Month Code

I will donate one of these as well, you can draw two names from this hat.
    Received one such code for pre-ordering Titanfall 2, and I'm set for the next two years already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Wow, didn't realise it would start a chain of giveaways. Nice one lads :)

Who wants what tho?

Maybe I'll create a separate post with each prize and whoever wants what just 'Thank' the post, you can enter as many of them as you want.

I'll leave it up until 10 tomorrow night then announce the winners and delete the posts. Best of luck all and thanks to others for giving away stuff :)

That's very fair.

We are all such a nice bunch of (W)'Thankers' here :D

Winners

Fallout 3 - gotthebug

EA Access Code 1 Month #1 - AngryDiMaria

EA Access Code 1 Month #2 - tripperman

Banjo Kazooe Nuts and Bolts - Max Mafioso

Assassin's Creed Unity - dr.kenneth noisewater

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Winners

Fallout 3 - gotthebug

EA Access Code 1 Month #1 - AngryDiMaria

EA Access Code 1 Month #2 - tripperman

Banjo Kazooe Nuts and Bolts - Max Mafioso

Assassin's Creed Unity - dr.kenneth noisewater

Nice one looking forward to my first taste of fallout. I'll pm angrydimaria the code there now for each access

I hope I messaged the correct 'tripperman'. Since you removed the posts with the 'thank you', I couldn't find a link to the user page.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I've moved everything in here, as it definitely deserves it's own thread, and we'll probably be using it again in the future.

I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it here again: Massive thanks to everyone who gave a code out, and massive thanks to Misky for putting some organisation on the whole thing!

It's stuff like this that makes the Xbox forum a pure pleasure.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

gotthebug wrote: »
    Nice one looking forward to my first taste of fallout. I'll pm angrydimaria the code there now for each access

Thank you very much, my EA access ran out two weeks ago so it has gone to a good home. Enjoy your new game.

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    Nice one looking forward to my first taste of fallout.

Enjoy having Liam Neeson as your father. Just make sure you don't get "taken" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

JoyPad wrote: »
    I hope I messaged the correct 'tripperman'. Since you removed the posts with the 'thank you', I couldn't find a link to the user page.

Cheers lads, wasn't me who entered but my little cousin using my phone to read up on the forum for new Xbox deals with gold and games with gold offers, he will be delighted

Does anyone want a code for "Alan Wake"?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

JoyPad wrote: »
    Does anyone want a code for "Alan Wake"?

If you don't have anyone else looking for it, I would gladly accept it. Missed it the 1st time around

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anyone want a Rainbow Six: Siege season pass? I don't own the game but I somehow got a code for it.

Have little interest in purchasing the game so if you want it, it's yours.

EDIT: Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

yes please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

maximoose wrote: »
    yes please!!!

Anyone except maximoose....

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

I have a Fallout 3 code if anyone wants it.

If you don't have anyone else looking for it, I would gladly accept it. Missed it the 1st time around

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The_N4sir wrote: »
    I have a Fallout 3 code if anyone wants it.

I'd appreciate that.

Advertisement