Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Similar to emmetkenny, and because it's such a fantastic idea, I also have a disc based version of Vanilla Destiny, so for anyone who would like to try it and missed out the last time, thank this post, and I'll pick someone at random over the weekend and post it Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Had the base game for 3/4 months on the 360. One of the few day one purchases I bought. Great game although it was a helluva time sink. So tempted to get the collection but I have less time now than I did.

Fair play to ye, emmet & foxer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

That reminds me, I have a code for the original Dark Souls that came free with my copy of DS3.

as above, thank this post and I'll put the names into a randomiser to choose a winner.

I'll leave this open until monday evening to give anyone who might not be reading this over the weekend a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭GBX

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Guys I've done the draw and GBX is the lucky winner.

GBX if you PM me your details I'll do my best to get this in the post for you tomorrow.

Mucho Gracyass Emmet! PM on the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Sorry forgot to post the list of names.

Ah, so close:pac: Fair play emmet + Foxer for doing this!

• Advertisement

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Similar to emmetkenny, and because it's such a fantastic idea, I also have a disc based version of Vanilla Destiny, so for anyone who would like to try it and missed out the last time, thank this post, and I'll pick someone at random over the weekend and post it Monday morning.

And the winner is Myrddin, PM me your deeds when you get a chance and i'll send it out (probably won't be tomorrow at this stage)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Guys I've done the draw and GBX is the lucky winner.

GBX if you PM me your details I'll do my best to get this in the post for you tomorrow.

Arrived in the post today. Thanks again Emmet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

GBX wrote: »
    Arrived in the post today. Thanks again Emmet. :)

Ah good. Enjoy now !! You can add me and I can run around with you doing a few missions or something.

TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

That reminds me, I have a code for the original Dark Souls that came free with my copy of DS3.

as above, thank this post and I'll put the names into a randomiser to choose a winner.

I'll leave this open until monday evening to give anyone who might not be reading this over the weekend a shot.

Lads, apologies for forgetting completely about this.

The winner is Rorok.

send me a Pm as a reminder and I'll send you the code when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

The winner is Rorok.

@Rorok, congrats. Now here you go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Have a Alan Wake code to give away for the xbox 360.

Also have 2 x copy of Just Cause 2 for the xbox 360

All can be played in the xbox one

Like the post and i will pick who gets them tomorrow.

I've never actually played Just Cause but i reckon it's a quality game.

Fair play to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Thanks TrustedApple, I liked the post with an eye on Alan Wake if my name is lucky enough to come out of the e-hat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Well lads pre ordered Battlefield 1 online today, says there's an EA Access code for a month to be sent next week, but since I'm already an EA Access subscriber it's available if anyone wants it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I wouldn't personally get the use of it but a very nice freebie for someone who's starting out with an Xbox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

tripperman wrote: »
    Well lads pre ordered Battlefield 1 online today, says there's an EA Access code for a month to be sent next week, but since I'm already an EA Access subscriber it's available if anyone wants it,

I'd definitely put that to good use if you still have it please!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

I already have Alan Wake, but I'd love to give JC2 another go, had it on PS3 lost that when I made the switch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

The winner is Rorok.

Thanks, I never played a dark souls game and missed it when it was gwg. Time to see what its all about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ohh Sorry for the delay on giving the games out for free. I will send on to the winners when i get home later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

14 Day Xbox Live code, first come first served :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    14 Day Xbox Live code, first come first served :)

Hoggie we have a Games Giveaway Thread in the Xbox Forum, might be the best place to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Hoggie we have a Games Giveaway Thread in the Xbox Forum, might be the best place to put it.

Oh, sorry 'bout that, had a quick look and could only see the bargain alerts thread so if a mod or someone could be move it there, cheers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Oh, sorry 'bout that, had a quick look and could only see the bargain alerts thread so if a mod or someone could be move it there, cheers!

No worries Hoggie, thanks for chucking the code in here!

If someone does take the code, could you let us all know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Here's a code to unlock an Operations Gear Pack (in-game content) for Gears of War 4, releasing next week.
    It's a one time use code, so once someone has redeemed it, it's gone.

PP7XR-HDYG9-3XPKR-GJJMK-DMX?Z

I wanted to give everyone a bit of a chance, rather than first come, first served, so the ? character represents Alphanumeric character A-Z or 0-9, so you have a 1 in 36 chance to get the code (or better chances if you can type quickly. :))

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Don't suppose anyone is giving away an EA Access trail? My FIFA 17 preorder hasn't shown up yet thanks to the top notch carrier service of Ascendia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Tinie wrote: »
    I'd definitely put that to good use if you still have it please!

Sorry for the late response only remembered to check here just now, I'll p.m. the code onto right away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Same as above for the Gears Operations Pack. First come, first served on this one though !

GRHTM-Y37MH-VPVQ2-2FPR3-FCTKZ

Please post if you've redeemed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

trixiebust wrote: »
    Same as above for the Gears Operations Pack. First come, first served on this one though !

GRHTM-Y37MH-VPVQ2-2FPR3-FCTKZ

Please post if you've redeemed it.

Thanks Trixiebust! Just got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I have a Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass if anyone wants it.
    Thank this post and I'll draw a winner tomorrow.
    Please only enter if you plan on using it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Warthog in Forza Horizon 3, : T9M3P-MRXYH-9FT7T-XQVPJ-4R34Z

Advertisement