Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Its open to everyone, just thank the post and he will do a draw, alternatively, you can get EA Access and get the game, along with many more, free, EA Access is about €25 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,937 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Its open to everyone, just thank the post and he will do a draw, alternatively, you can get EA Access and get the game, along with many more, free, EA Access is about €25 i think

Think I'll be investing in EA Access for the kids, seems like very good value for money.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I belieeeeeeve....I have a copy of Rory McIlroys golf game laying around unopened. Usual stuff thank the post and I'll pick someone out tomorrow evening.

Apologies for the delay, winner is soap1978

IMG_1693.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Guffy

K so how does this work. I have a dlc of madden 17 that i no longer play. How do i give it away?

*thanks of this post counted

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

gufc21 wrote: »
    K so how does this work. I have a dlc of madden 17 that i no longer play. How do i give it away?

*thanks of this post counted

Once it is redeemed you cannot give it away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

Great can't believe I won, thanks

The For Honor Closed Beta begins on January 26th at 9 h AM EST / 2 h PM GMT and runs through January 29 at 8 h PM EST / January 30 at 1 h AM GMT. You can pre-load the game starting January 23rd.

I have 3 invites if anyone is interested. PM me your Uplay username and I'll send an invite to you

I have 3 invitations to the closed Beta for Ghost Recon Woodlands, if anyone is interested then PM me your Uplay username

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have 3 invitations to the closed Beta for Ghost Recon Woodlands, if anyone is interested then PM me your Uplay username

Don't think I received one (dunno whose cornflakes at Ubi I pissed in)

so I'd like one if you've one spare :)

Invites have all been sent, if they are not accepted within 24 hours they are sent back to me and I will pass them on to the next person who asked for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

*nevermind, wrong game

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

Hey, saw this over on reddit. some dude put it up. Multi-use code for Wildlands Beta. I used it and got access:
    92A7XXX8GDJU
    Might work for some of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Still need an invite or two to ghost recon if anyone has a spare?

There seems to be some issue with the invites as anyone that has accepted them are getting an email back to say that they are on some waiting list.
    I have had only 1 person so far from my invites that has had the game download for today. Dont know whats happening with this :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

There seems to be some issue with the invites as anyone that has accepted them are getting an email back to say that they are on some waiting list.
    I have had only 1 person so far from my invites that has had the game download for today. Dont know whats happening with this :/
    Received a code via email earlier, thanks :)

Sweet, so it looks like its just Misky that Ubisoft dont like lol

I've created a Squad called Force 10 and sent an invite to those I sent the Beta invite to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I've created a Squad called Force 10 and sent an invite to those I sent the Beta invite to

Force 10?? They wouldn't happen to be from Navarone, by any chance?

CatInABox wrote: »
    Force 10?? They wouldn't happen to be from Navarone, by any chance?

The one and the Same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Have a digital copy of Tekken 6 up for grabs. Just recently added to the backwards compatible list. Got it when I pre-ordered Tekken 7. Will never play it once 7 comes out in two weeks so no point in me using the code.

Usual stuff, thank this post and I'll do a draw Monday evening.

• Advertisement

And the winner is.........skerry. Congrats! Will PM you the code tomorrow morning when I'm at my computer. Happy kicking/punching/headbutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

And the winner is.........skerry. Congrats! Will PM you the code tomorrow morning when I'm at my computer. Happy kicking/punching/headbutting.

Cheers dude, thanks a million

skerry wrote: »

PM sent. Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Well done folks, great thread. Not interested in giveaways but just wanted to comment you can really feel the love on here.

skerry wrote: »

PM sent. Enjoy!

Cheers boss, let the headbutting commence :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,169 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone want a Gwent beta key thank this post and I'll pick a winner over the weekend :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anyone want a Gwent beta key thank this post and I'll pick a winner over the weekend :)

I think everybody got them. I have one as well for who ever wants it. First person to thank this post gets it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,169 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Since only two people thanked the post for the gwent key and one of them also thanked wotzgoingon's post I'll send mine on to Jonnycivic later and gerp99 can have wotzgoingon's presumably? :)

Yes gerp99 got mine.

• Advertisement

Folks I have codes up for grabs for Gears of War 1 and 2.

In the interest of spreading the wealth, anyone who wants Gears of War 1 code please Thank THIS post and I will pick someone tomorrow evening.

Like the BELOW post if you want Gears of War 2

Advertisement