Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

MPPFD-XC3JD-G7TR6-HWH2K-KRXDZ
    Another gigantic code if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Sorry lads.
    Been flat out all week with work.
    Winner of Sunset Overdrive is brianregan09

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

GBX wrote: »
    I received Destiny from EmmetKenny (Thanks again) and have only played a small bit. I just haven't got into it - plus time to play games i is limited anyway. So I'll pass it on to somebody who will play it and not trade it in *like as Emmet said originally*.
    So if you would like the disc copy of this game, like this post and I will draw out a winner. I'll draw a winner over the weekend.

Drew the names who liked the post and Trixiebust is the winner.

PM your details and i'll send on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

GBX wrote: »
    Drew the names who liked the post and Trixiebust is the winner.

PM your details and i'll send on the game.

Thanks, PM sent. Meant to get Destiny ages ago, and never did.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Hi Folks,

Back again with some more codes, woke up this morning and there were two messages from Microsoft on my Xbox saying thanks for buying Gears of War 4 have some codes for the 360 GOW collection...

So I have a set of codes for GOW1, 2,3 and Judgement.

Usual rules apply, thank this post and I will do the random number thing again and post a winner on Friday night.

Cheers, J.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Gears of War G9XWK-T7TT3-6RHTD-H3GGY-9PQRZ

Gears of War 2 H29TQ-72393-7F9RK-9JV4D-6QG2Z

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'd suggest keeping game codes off the thread. Anyone, particularly non boards users could grap them. Once word gets out people will be locked onto the thread just waiting for a chance to snipe a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yeah I've seen that happen in the past with other codes on here. Just PM the codes when somebody says they will take it.

Hi Folks,

Back again with some more codes, woke up this morning and there were two messages from Microsoft on my Xbox saying thanks for buying Gears of War 4 have some codes for the 360 GOW collection...

So I have a set of codes for GOW1, 2,3 and Judgement.

Usual rules apply, thank this post and I will do the random number thing again and post a winner on Friday night.

Cheers, J.

Sorry folks flat out here the winner is EmmetKenny I will fire over the codes in a PM

Sorry folks flat out here the winner is EmmetKenny I will fire over the codes in a PM

Hi Folks, EmmetKenny got in touch with me to say that another kind boardsie sorted him out with a set of codes.

So he told me to offer them to another person and the winner is TerrorFirmer :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Thanks a million, much appreciated. I've never actually played Gears of War at all, apart from some multiplayer with Gears 2, so they will get good use!

Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

I have codes for Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement if there are people still interested???

Thank this post for draw

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

WarpAsylum wrote: »
    I have codes for Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement if there are people still interested???

Thank this post for draw
    Number 6!!!
    - talking_walnut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The Steep Open Beta early access will be live from November 10th at 11 A.M CEST. to November 14th (8 P.M. CEST) 2016

I didnt like it so if anyone wants the code here it is below

3VJQQ-K367D-FFWD9-RPMKY-J2JPZ

Think have 2 for Steep, also didn't like it very much. Needed to be more SSX and less Skate.

Two more Steep Codes

TNCHKU48E8MW
    W6ZQD3NMNJFF

Two more Steep Codes

TNCHKU48E8MW
    W6ZQD3NMNJFF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Have 2 x gears of war master collection eg 1 2 3 and judgement to give away.

Like and we do a random draw for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I believe I have 2, 14 day trails of Xbox live gold. They appeared on my menu screen of halo 5,
    Usual story, thank below.

Have 2 x gears of war master collection eg 1 2 3 and judgement to give away.

Like and we do a random draw for them.

Are they all in one ? Only need a digital copy of the 1st game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Are they all in one ? Only need a digital copy of the 1st game.

I was literally just about to post that I have a digital key for the first game if anyone was interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I believe I have 2, 14 day trails of Xbox live gold. They appeared on my menu screen of halo 5,
    Usual story, thank below.

Minimal interest which is fair enough, so the codes go to breeno

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

On the off chance someone doesn't have them I have the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement.

Usual story, thank the post and I'll draw on Wednesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Faker74 wrote: »
    On the off chance someone doesn't have them I have the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement.

I had the same games to giveaway so just did a quick random one and Cactus Mac won, PM'ed the keys so you can take them out of your draw tomorrow evening aight

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I have the keys for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement to giveaway just like this post and I will do a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Faker74 wrote: »

The winner is

djkeogh

I'll dig out the codes and send you a pm this evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I've a one month EA Access code, like this post and I'll put the winner up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

prob an leap in the dark...looking for Sonic for the Xbox 360

Cheers

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Cheers

DT

Eh what

This isn't a begging thread lol, I've never seen a thread like that lasts...sure everyone would just be requesting free games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,817 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cheers

DT

There's a few available in CEX.

https://ie.m.webuy.com/search?sPage=1&stext=Sonic%20Xbox%20360&sortOn=sort_by_relevance&sPgSize=25

Advertisement