Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Internationals Wk 1: How I Learned to Stop Working and Love the Bomb...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Long way back for Australia now

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Great try. Haskell is having a great game.

I'd go back to a minor moment which led to the whole passage for the try. After Farrell missed the kick, Chris Robshaw put in a superb chase and tackle to pin Australia under their own posts which led to them clearing their lines under pressure to only just outside their 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Seriously impressive comeback from England

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Buer wrote: »
    Great try. Haskell is having a great game.

I'd go back to a minor moment which led to the whole passage for the try. After Farrell missed the kick, Chris Robshaw put in a superb chase and tackle to pin Australia under their own posts which led to them clearing their lines under pressure to only just outside their 22.

Yeah that was exceptional.

And also took just long enough to roll away...

Little rat on the bench there... Fair play to Brown

He should be reprimanded for that by World Rugby. He knew exactly what he was doing. Really classless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

He should be reprimanded for that by World Rugby. He knew exactly what he was doing. Really classless.

What did he do? I missed a couple of mins earlier.

Cole has been scrummaging illegally from the start. He was perpendicular to the scrum there.

molloyjh wrote: »

Ball was kicked to touch and a coach tried to touch the ball to prevent the quick lineout. Brown gave him a little smash

Another missed tackle from Browne. Goode has to get a look in for the next test unless there's an injury I'm unaware of. After the season he has had he needs to be in the team anyway.

6 nations being shown up.

You've been quite for a while there now..... :D

• Advertisement

Coach moved under the dropping ball to put a hand on it and ensure, as another individual had touched it, England couldn't take a quick throw.

Should be pulled up on it and warned.

He, like every person from the Southern Hemisphere, have been well and truly shown up and they should all hang their heads in shame. Probably should consider packing the entire thing in down there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

leakyboots wrote: »
    Then pull up the fella who called him 'a little bollix' a few posts up from me too so

(fwiw I don't think that rule should apply to Brown, Hartley and Delon Armitage :pac:)

Do not backseat mod. You got an on-thread warning, not an infraction. Get over it.

Another missed tackle from Browne. Goode has to get a look in for the next test unless there's an injury I'm unaware of. After the season he has had he needs to be in the team anyway.

I would be interested to hear English "I hate Goode he is Rubbish" Lurker's opinion on that

• Administrators Posts: 53,560 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Why have Australia not subbed Sio?

He can't post. He's driving and trying to deal with everyone else on the wrong side of the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭TeoReid

English pack in good spirits by the sounds of things

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Game over now anyway. England's superior physicality coming to the fore now.
    The disallowed try for obstruction which was seriously debatable IMO was the turning point in the game.

Super Hooper as captain now, comeback is on

That was class from Hooper. Winger-esque :pac:

• Advertisement

Game over now anyway. England's superior physicality coming to the fore now.
    The disallowed try for obstruction which was seriously debatable IMO was the turning point in the game.

If a team loses a game based on a debatable refereeing decision that early in the game (which I think was the right decision btw) then they don't deserve to win it at all. England have been stronger, smarter and more accurate.

Great try there, but from the touchline I can't see Foley getting the kick. His inaccuracies off the tee have been costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭bilston

Lovely pass from Foley in the lead up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Great try, Hooper's got wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

That's a super try especially down a man

Super Hooper as captain now, comeback is on

Called it

If this is the Sarries defensive system that Farrell will be adding the Irish game then je suis tres excitement

If this is the Sarries defensive system that Farrell will be adding the Irish game then je suis tres excitement

Sarcasm?

Australian line-outs have been really poor but there's been very little in the way of a gap as well.

Game over if they convert this.

Crucial turnover from Haskell. MOTM for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That should be the game.

Advertisement