Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭miccy203

Anyone here on panels for Carlow or Kilkenny? Had my interview 2 weeks ago and passed. Am I getting my hopes up of being placed before close of this campaign in October?

I'm in Batch 5 No.15 for Kilkenny, interview passed so will keep the fingers crossed. Where are you on the panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 happy hedgehog

miccy203 wrote: »
    I'm in Batch 5 No.15 for Kilkenny, interview passed so will keep the fingers crossed. Where are you on the panel?

No.5 batch 4. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Has anyone, anywhere, gotten an invite to interview for next week or sometime in the future? My fingers are still crossed that I'll at least get an interview. Really hoping I get a message about it this week. Will have been a month since I did stage 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Fiona Marie

Does anybody know when the 2016 panel expire?

Does anybody know when the 2016 panel expire?

I've seen people say around October-ish but have no idea how true that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,871 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

How long does it take to hear something after they contact your references?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

paulie21 wrote: »
    How long does it take to hear something after they contact your references?

HR contacted me a week after reference check

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Mala1313

Hi Anyone know how to far are they on Clare or Galway panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Icbaby

Ok spoke to them this morning and batch is your region and no is your place. They are not saying they are definitely closing in oct it depends on the 2018 stages which are being processed now. So if the region calls for 20 jobs and I'm no 25, I'd go to no 5 and in November they only have a few people passed and interviewed for my batch no (6 for limerick) then I could still be called if let's say the revenue needed 20 people. So don't rule it out but may not get placed. It's a dice throw really. Do places really call for 15/20 people at a time?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭11amie11

Hi all,

I'm starting in revenue training offices in 2 weeks. My current job is customer service and I usually go in in jeans cons and casual tops! Going to miss that so much 😂 can anyone tell me the dress code in revenue? I've no idea what to go in in and I am so nervous! I'm told smart casual but what does that even mean 😖 Any help much appreciated, Thanks!

Amie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭miccy203

Just got an update on Tipperary region.

We are currently on number 1/2 in batch 4.1.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Spellmaker

Straight from the horse's mouth just now.....

In Longford we are currently on number 85 in batch 1.3.

In Westmeath we are currently on number 78 in batch 2.3

(They gave me the exact same figures in mid-July. What a balls!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JimboJumbo

miccy203 wrote: »
    Just got an update on Tipperary region.

We are currently on number 1/2 in batch 4.1.

Is there a batch 4.2 etc.? Or is the next batch 5.1? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

Icbaby wrote: »
    Ok spoke to them this morning and batch is your region and no is your place. They are not saying they are definitely closing in oct it depends on the 2018 stages which are being processed now. So if the region calls for 20 jobs and I'm no 25, I'd go to no 5 and in November they only have a few people passed and interviewed for my batch no (6 for limerick) then I could still be called if let's say the revenue needed 20 people. So don't rule it out but may not get placed. It's a dice throw really. Do places really call for 15/20 people at a time?

I’m not 100% positive but I think the bigger Revenue offices take maybe 20 people at a time as they would all attend an in house training course together.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭jacqs

Spellmaker wrote: »
    Straight from the horse's mouth just now.....

In Longford we are currently on number 85 in batch 1.3.

In Westmeath we are currently on number 78 in batch 2.3

(They gave me the exact same figures in mid-July. What a balls!)
    I’m hopefully it will start to move once all the tco’s filling term time are gone.. fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Justasking1979

11amie11 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm starting in revenue training offices in 2 weeks. My current job is customer service and I usually go in in jeans cons and casual tops! Going to miss that so much 😂 can anyone tell me the dress code in revenue? I've no idea what to go in in and I am so nervous! I'm told smart casual but what does that even mean 😖 Any help much appreciated, Thanks!

Amie

Hi Amie,

Are you in Cork and starting in out in Blackpool on 24th? Smart jeans might do with something a bit more formal on top. Google images :-) might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jellytots123

Hi.

My friend got offered the dept of transport, tourism and sport on this panel. Just wondering where the office would be, what kind of work is it, would they be dealing with the public face to face. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mikefitzs

Hi.

My friend got offered the dept of transport, tourism and sport on this panel. Just wondering where the office would be, what kind of work is it, would they be dealing with the public face to face. Any help would be much appreciated.

There are offices in various locations around the country. You’re friend should know where they applied for surely?

Just a passenger

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jellytots123

Mikefitzs wrote: »
    There are offices in various locations around the country. You’re friend should know where they applied for surely?

My apologies they do. I should have said dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MJG87

Hennesm wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know what number they are up to for Mayo ?

Spoke to PAS today and they are at no. 87 in batch 1, 13 people have been placed in Mayo since March & that the campaign will be closing in late September early October, no exact date yet! She didn't sound too encouraging about the prospect of too many more places being offered, not up to my number anyway before the campaign closes :(

• Advertisement

My hopes of getting called for interview are all but diminished :( Was going to either call or send an email on Friday to see where they were with things, now I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Icbaby

jaxxx wrote: »
    My hopes of getting called for interview are all but diminished :( Was going to either call or send an email on Friday to see where they were with things, now I dunno.

Jaxxx you've nothing to loose by asking. Go for it and I hope it works out well 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

Give them a call, it won't do any harm. Keep your chin up!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

i feel exactly same way!!! done stage 2 end of july an hopes of it going any further i feel are slim & none😫😫 no harm asking them i may do it myself just to confirm it

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭podsull1

Hi all does anyone know the stage in kerry and when the campaign stopso I'm in batch 4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

MJG87 wrote: »
    Spoke to PAS today and they are at no. 87 in batch 1, 13 people have been placed in Mayo since March & that the campaign will be closing in late September early October, no exact date yet! She didn't sound too encouraging about the prospect of too many more places being offered, not up to my number anyway before the campaign closes :(

A friend of mine was told it would expire in October or early in November today and they were in the 90s, batch one has 100 people and they have interviewed a handful from batch 2 in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Grovekid

podsull1 wrote: »
    Hi all does anyone know the stage in kerry and when the campaign stopso I'm in batch 4 :(

I ring them yesterday and they are on Batch 4.1 place 19. I'm in batch 5 don't think ill get called for an interview

Grovekid wrote: »
    I ring them yesterday and they are on Batch 4.1 place 19. I'm in batch 5 don't think ill get called for an interview

Iso that only for interview or placement for jobs I'm place 12, really confused with it. Really hope we get some job out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

podsull1 wrote: »
    Iso that only for interview or placement for jobs I'm place 12, really confused with it. Really hope we get some job out of it

I'd imagine that's for interviews. I know someone who's batch 3, number 4 who is waiting to be placed in a job.

• Advertisement

HDonal wrote: »
    I'd imagine that's for interviews. I know someone who's batch 3, number 4 who is waiting to be placed in a job.
    Oh god I'd say there is no hope :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement