Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Monokne wrote: »
    WOW, hyped now!

But you don't get hyped you stay hyped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Loughc wrote: »
    But you don't get hyped you stay hyped.
    You know me so well brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Any chance of Liv Morgan? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Any chance of Liv Morgan? :(

Good shout Frere Dabadee. Liv is superb. We can but hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Checked today , and there was ringside seats section b front row , these weren't available when I bought my tickets, saying that I still couldn't justify paying 120 for one seat.

Question : I wonder will there be a lot of disappointed kids there when they see a wrestling show rather then the usual wwe entertainment show. Did parents buy them thinking it will be same type of show?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given how bad ticket sales seem to be, I would say parents didn't buy them full stop

Any update on ticket sales ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Any update on ticket sales ?

Looking at what you can get right now, pretty horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Would they move it to a smaller venue if ticket sales really are bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Adiboo wrote: »
    Would they move it to a smaller venue if ticket sales really are bad?

In my opinion, there is a zero chance of that. They already spent good money promoting the show at that venue. Not to mention the legalities and business relationship WWE have with such a venue.... or to put it in other words, it really wouldn't go down well if they cancel for all parties.

However if this show does bad ... who knows. That might be the end of NXT Dublin Shows for a couple of years. We all know they are trying to grow the brand. But at the same time I think we all remember the post June 1995 June WWF show :pac:

Loved the way The Fink said "and we'll be back next year" - you lied to me Fink!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Wonder how many people in Ireland actually watch NXT? Is it still on Sky at all or is just on the Network? Can't be more than a few thousand actually watching it either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

I bought a €136 ticket and a room in the Grand Canal Hotel since I'm travelling alone from Clare. My ticket is Row A Seat 13 in section C, but I only bought it on Friday. Is this a bad seat, or are sales really as bad as they seem?

Also +1 on the meetup beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Gaw_ wrote: »
    I bought a €136 ticket and a room in the Grand Canal Hotel since I'm travelling alone from Clare. My ticket is Row A Seat 13 in section C, but I only bought it on Friday. Is this a bad seat, or are sales really as bad as they seem?

Also +1 on the meetup beforehand

I'd love ringside but can't justify paying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I remember MCD giving a huge amounts of freebies away for TNA in the same venue the week of the show. Will probably happen again for this

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Is anyone else doing what I'm doing, getting the cheapest seats possible in the idea that we'll be moved down? Like I can still get first row ringside middle of the row right now, this will be empty. Though those seats are €136 which I didn't even pay for great Smackdown taping seats in London.

Actually, I just checked and they're not actually selling the €28.50 top tiered seating tickets anymore :mad:. All I can get are the €44 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,375 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I got the cheapest ticket when I bought mine, still not sure if I'll end up going but at least I now know there's a good chance I'll be moved down if I do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

This will be my first time going to a WWE show in a few years, what is the normally running time? I've completely forgotten, 7.30pm to 10.30pm?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This will be my first time going to a WWE show in a few years, what is the normally running time? I've completely forgotten, 7.30pm to 10.30pm?

Till about 10pm.

Is anyone else doing what I'm doing, getting the cheapest seats possible in the idea that we'll be moved down? Like I can still get first row ringside middle of the row right now, this will be empty. Though those seats are €136 which I didn't even pay for great Smackdown taping seats in London.

Yeah I got the cheapest ticket as well. Mainly because I'm a bit tight mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I got cheapest ticket as well. +1 to a meetup beforehand if one is organised although I have a meeting to go to that morning so probably be cutting it fine to get to venue for doors opening. Will go to meetup if I have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

I feel like a fool for buying the €136 ticket now. I did buy the insurance, but it seems pretty useless for this situation. Are the sales poor in Belfast too?

Insurance only covers event cancellation and that's about it. This will still absolutely go ahead and your ticket will be good for it.

I'm.thinking between 2000 and 3000 will be final numbers or is that over estimating

That could be generous, you can still get 4th row tiered seating seats. Belfast looks the same, there's 4th row ringside available at the lower price and they've already cut off much of the arena in the first place. They're only selling the end tiered seats.

ypWQBf8.jpg

I got section f , e and d seemed to sold out , depends how many rows they want to go back but I much prefer section c or d

given there has been zero tal on this topic the past few weeks i'm guessing sales haven't picked up? anyone have any inside info on what the sales for event are actually like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Shame it's not selling well, seen the talent on show Nakamura, Asuka, Balor, Bayley, Samoa Joe etc... It's probably the best talent WWE have right now, I hope the crowd that does turn up make some noise. All I want to see is Nakamura, the man is the best wrestler on WWE's books.

Never been to a WWE show indoors, are T-shirts expensive cause I fancy buying Balor's and Nakamura's/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Just found out that at Download there is gonna be NXT signing sessions as well as live shows - woo hooo!

• Advertisement

Looper007 wrote: »
    Shame it's not selling well, seen the talent on show Nakamura, Asuka, Balor, Bayley, Samoa Joe etc... It's probably the best talent WWE have right now, I hope the crowd that does turn up make some noise. All I want to see is Nakamura, the man is the best wrestler on WWE's books.

Never been to a WWE show indoors, are T-shirts expensive cause I fancy buying Balor's and Nakamura's/

30/35 I'm guessing

Advertisement