Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Really gutted "my boys" Enzo and Cass won't be there but will certainly pick up tickets.

Might sound stupid but you would be surprised just how intimate the 3 arena is for a wrestling show. The ring is right up beside the seating. I've had a good spread in seating for WWE shows and there's not a crap seat in the house.

I'm half thinking of biting on a download ticket. Having been since the first one and have always regretted passing on it every year since. Twould be the perfect excuse to bite.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Monokne wrote: »
    How many shows have you been sat next to these violently ill children? :eek:

More than you'd like to know :(

In fairness, I only got hit once, but every show I've been in the front rows, it's a bombsite with kids, food and drink spilt everywhere, and usually at least one kid throwing up, presumably from the excitement and sugar rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I'm half thinking of biting on a download ticket. Having been since the first one and have always regretted passing on it every year since. Twould be the perfect excuse to bite.

I am heading to Download this year! cracking line up and NXT being announced just makes it all the sweeter! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Anyone have a presale code they aren't using thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

It's a shame most of their big stars have all been called up or this would of been a must for me, imagine if it was last years roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

I prefer the roster now other than Owens having left. Would take American Alpha/Nakamura/Asuka any day. Shame Joe not listed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    It's a shame most of their big stars have all been called up or this would of been a must for me, imagine if it was last years roster.

Balor, Nakamura, American Alphas, Bayley, Asuka plus maybe Roode and Ibushi plus a returning Hideo Itami. Sucks Zayn and Enzo and Cass not been there. Joe not been there is more disappointing. But damn plenty of big stars, bloody Nakamura is enough for me.

Corbin is being advertised for the tour by name, and Crews' picture is on the poster-image, so I wouldn't write off Enzo or any other call ups just yet; they'll know they need some of their "stars" to draw in people so wouldn't be shocked who'd come with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Is Ibushi signing or is he just taking part in that cruiserweight tournament? Nakamura vs Ibushi plz

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

If he's signed it's been kept quiet. Various Puro casts reckon it'll just be Cruiserweight because he's a weirdo but who knows anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Corbin is being advertised for the tour by name, and Crews' picture is on the poster-image, so I wouldn't write off Enzo or any other call ups just yet; they'll know they need some of their "stars" to draw in people so wouldn't be shocked who'd come with them.

It's on a Tuesday, between Raw on Monday and the Smackdown taping on Tuesday I really doubt anyone who's near the main roster will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

It's on a Tuesday, between Raw on Monday and the Smackdown taping on Tuesday I really doubt anyone who's near the main roster will be there

The advertised people will fulfill their dates, same as Owens did and Banks did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

May travel up from limerick for this.

I will for sure if Nakamura remains injury free between now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Even if Shinsuke Nakamura had never appeared in WWE I think this would have been a big thing for us to get over here. I now selfishly hope that Finn Bálor hasn't been called up kinda.

Fair point
    Monokne wrote: »
    The advertised people will fulfill their dates, same as Owens did and Banks did.

Again, going on the main show, "card subject to change". Until you see them in Dublin, I wouldn't presume anyone is locked in....
    Even if Shinsuke Nakamura had never appeared in WWE I think this would have been a big thing for us to get over here. I now selfishly hope that Finn Bálor hasn't been called up kinda.

I want to believe if we all cheer loud enough, "Takeover: Dublin" is in the future :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I am heading to Download this year! cracking line up and NXT being announced just makes it all the sweeter! :D

Going over myself man! What day ya heading?

Yeay, tickets got!

Something I noticed with regards a difference with normal shows and this one. Usually, when I type in "Best Available" and "Tiered Seating", it throws up seats in Row 13, Block D (which are brilliant seats from a view point). This time, it threw up Row 3. Now, maybe thats cause less people are on. Wonder though if they are trying to keep everyone closer to the ring.

Regardless, ****ing hyped now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rushian

Got tickets in Block D Row 11 Tiered Seating. I assume thats the 1st level of tiered seating?? Took the advice of people on here with regard to a good view. Theres still ringside tickets on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I went with cheapest option and got Block C Row 13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I managed to get Ringside B, Row E

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ringside C
    Row A
    Seat 19 :eek:

ProWrestling (with a side order of FPL) beers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Ringside B, Row E seat 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

D.Q wrote: »
    Going over myself man! What day ya heading?

Just booked flights yesterday - heading over on the Thursday and back the monday morning! €75 for 2 all in - not too shabby!

I really hope there's a meet and greet now :-D just kidding I trust the source. Would love to meet so many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hey folks I got some news for ya I'm heading to this show. Tiered Seating Block E Row 14 Seat 127 anyone know what kinda view I will get from there? I was ringside the last time I went to WWE Live but in the second last row. Also anyone meeting up before heading into the show or is that an idea that is worth considering?

All the tiered seating offers great views. Prefer it to ringside myself, cause there is way less chance of people standing in front of you, blocking your view.

Ringside A, Row B seats 1&2.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Ringside A, Row B seats 1&2.

I'm in the row behind you. Got a ticket for myself and a mate for his bday, he's chuffed with the news :)

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm in the row behind you. Got a ticket for myself and a mate for his bday, he's chuffed with the news :)

Never been at the entrance ramp so we'll see what it's like.

Advertisement