Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I agree there probably won't be one, BUT since it's NXT's first tour here, they might do a Smyth's signing. Here's hoping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

The Drifter will be busking on Grafton St alongside Glen Hansard Im sure. And No Way Jose will be off his face in Coppers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

€136 and it'll include a meet and greet.
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    Are you certain there is a meet and greet? I'm looking to give myself a treat - this could be it :D
    Omackeral wrote: »
    Of course he's certain, he's a bonified insider!

Just to say, at the end of the day, I was the one that decided to play 136 for a ticket but surely this information wasn't pulled out of thin air? Therre must be some weight behind it? To be honest, I'm happy to pay 136 for that seat (centre in front row in ringside block c) for what should be the most electric live event in the last decade.

There were ringside and second row seats available for 70ish on Friday...I still do not undertstand where the extra cost is coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

for the Belfast date the £105 tickets on the arenas website had VIP beside but it did not mention what VIP got you.
    Spoke to some people on a facebook group who had been to the London NXT and were all assuming it was a meet and greet as that's what they got there.

But that was a takeover and not a tour.

Hope for the extra cost you all get something though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Dinner with Alexa Bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i travelled to newcastle and did vip last tour. Meet and greet was before hand, met Joe and Alexa. Decent enough early entry and they were fairly relaxed and personable. Good times. Already got my VIP for this hoping obviously for the local guy but happy with whatever happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Pentecost wrote: »
    Dinner with Alexa Bliss.

I'd take it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Just got my two tickets for my girlfriend and I. BLOCKG Row 13 Seats 209 & 210

Anybody have any experience around this area?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,375 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Only just noticed there was a thread for this. :)

Block G Row 13 seat 178 myself, there seems to be an awful lot of us in row 13 in any block, anyone get between rows 4 and 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

After going back and forwards a dozen times I finally bit the bullet and got tickets. Block B, row 6 seats 44-46 tiered, couldn't be more excited for what should be the best show WWE have run in Ireland since the SummerBash at the RDS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

Would love to bring the young lad to this, but the timing in the middle of the euros doesnt make it possible :(

My wife has dared me to start a "Let's get Sexy" chant at the event :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Honestly torn between wearing a wrestling shirt or a Boards shirt, to see how many people recognise it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

We should all get painted up as the Demon for the event and refuse to speak to anyone at it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

My wife has dared me to start a "Let's get Sexy" chant at the event :D

I will 100% join in on that, I'm getting my tickets this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

I'm really worried on what type of show we will get, been reading on some of the house shows they've put on and some nights its been really disappointing and on some others they do put on some excellent shows. I suppose it be the luck of the draw, one night you get Nakamura vs Joe and the other night you get a Nakamura not wrestling at all and doing a comedy segment.

Plus with
    Finn Balor losing the NXT title and probably moving up to the main roster
    will he even be at the event. Shame if he isn't but I think the show will have enough talent to make the show great.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There was NXT leaflets on the chairs in the arena last night, advertising the show. Finn was featured prominently on it, with Asuka, Bayley, Nakamura and American Alphas also behind him. That, coupled with the fact the ads have featured him, makes me think he will defo be there.

Other than the leaflets, they didn't actually talk about the show, which surprised me. No video package or anything :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There was NXT leaflets on the chairs in the arena last night, advertising the show. Finn was featured prominently on it, with Asuka, Bayley, Nakamura and American Alphas also behind him. That, coupled with the fact the ads have featured him, makes me think he will defo be there.

Other than the leaflets, they didn't actually talk about the show, which surprised me. No video package or anything :/
    Any update on that meet and greet?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Was it not Stardust yesterday?

Have heard nothing. To be honest, the "meet and greet" seems entirely fan made :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Lads Finn is going to be at the show as advertised. And stop making up a meet & greet, you're getting people's hopes up ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

reports of poor sales but when i went to buy tickets was looking for section B,C,D,E or F but only giving me tickets for the corner at G. ??

they are row 6 but section G, no cheap tickets available im guessing the top section will be taped off , but even at that i thought id get better seats

they are row 6 but section G, no cheap tickets available im guessing the top section will be taped off , but even at that i thought id get better seats

Used the app instead got block f , row 7 and cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is there a group of you going together arriana? I'm heading along with a friend so just 2 in total.

Is there a group of you going together arriana? I'm heading along with a friend so just 2 in total.

Me and the oh :)

WWE tweeted, and then deleted, a tweet saying that Bobby Roode would be wrestling on the NXT UK tour. Presume that means Ireland too.

Actually, they've been confirming LOADS of names today. According to WWE UK's twitter account, the following are confirmed for the UK (so presumably Ireland) tour.

Samoa Joe
    Austin Ares
    Tye Dillinger
    Carmella
    Nia Jax
    Alexa Bliss
    The Revival
    Manny Andrade
    Riddick Moss
    Hugo Knox
    Tino Sabbatelli
    Nikki Storm

Thats added to the fact they are still posting Balor, Bayley, Asuka, American Alphas and Nakamura as the faces of the advertising campaign.

https://twitter.com/WWEUK

Actually, they've been confirming LOADS of names today. According to WWE UK's twitter account, the following are confirmed for the UK (so presumably Ireland) tour.

Samoa Joe
    Austin Ares
    Tye Dillinger
    Carmella
    Nia Jax
    Alexa Bliss
    The Revival
    Manny Andrade
    Riddick Moss
    Hugo Knox
    Tino Sabbatelli
    Nikki Storm

Thats added to the fact they are still posting Balor, Bayley, Asuka, American Alphas and Nakamura as the faces of the advertising campaign.

Would love see balor vs nakamura (balor v Joe live would be awesome too but seen it on NXT twice , a house show would be hard to match it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Riddick Moss
    Hugo Knox
    Tino Sabbatelli

WOW, hyped now!

Advertisement