Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GDADDY

Could I please have presale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Mate of mine in work has bought me a ticket so I have a spare Three presale code if any of you lovely boardsies would like it?
    I'll take it bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Didn't get a lot of warning about the pre sale at all, literally only a day. No chance of organising a big group in that amount of time. Will happily wait for the general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

esprimo wrote: »
    I'll take it bro!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Got ringside, Row F.............well happy with that for €60 a head!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Got ringside there...

Looking forward to marking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 turtleprime

Any more presale codes floating around? Can't wait for my boy shinsuke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Presale tickets gone already? No matches for any tickets when I search

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone want my code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Got home from Mania at 8.50am got NXT tickets by 9.10am. 4th row lower risers. I prefer the lower risers in the 3 arena, think it's a better view

Yay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I'm on 3, but how do you get presale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm on 3, but how do you get presale code?

Text NXT to 51020

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Are the ringside ones only 60 ? When does the general sale start ? be my 1st WWE event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gcarney

Any pre-sale codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Would you get a decent spot for 28e? Would love to go to this as my first show!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Section RINGB, row H, seats 17-18 - €68 quid a pop. Think these are ringside, about 10 rows back. That's what I got. Happy days! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone know if the €136 tickets are just first couple of row seats or do they include a meet and greet or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Haven't a clue, but I've always had a better view of the action from the cheaper seats in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I chose the €136 ticket,but it just kept on giving me the €68.50 ticket as the only option available too me and this was at between 9:00 too 9:20. I decided to just go with it and got a seat at Section RINGD,row E.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

got a ticket for Block G row 13 for 33.20. Decent seating for that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭davidlacey

I've been trying since 12pm yesterday and no tickets???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

He presale is usually time limited and has a limited number of tickets as well. When the main sale starts today, you will find it a lot easier to get them again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

General sale starts tomorrow doesn't it? Anyway if I decide to go, which I may well do and that'd be a first for me as well, I wouldn't be too fussed where I sit within reason. There should be loads of decent seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Anyone else feel jibbed by this being in the 3 Arena? The whole point of NXT is that it's there smaller brand and more intimate size places, more like a ROH feel but the 3 Arena is where the WWE have there shows. Also prices seem high as we won't really know who will be on the show. Will Enzo/Cass/Crews will be there?

Think it's pretty cheap to be honest. And I like the venue. Was at the London show in a similar size venue & it's very much the audience that creates the atmosphere as opposed to the size of the building. Trust me, if ROH could run 9,000 seat buildings, they would!

Given they were not advertised and they are on the main roster, don't expect Crews or Enzo & Cass.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

ROH would MSG if they could. I was just hoping if there were coming over if would been smaller venue and all the front row prob gone once the pre-sale is over.

Yeah I can understand your disappointment. Would not be shocked if there were still some very good seats available. It's still something of a niche product, and typically they don't release all the ringside tickets in the presale.

Basically, be on your game tomorrow and you might be ok!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ROH would MSG if they could. I was just hoping if there were coming over if would been smaller venue and all the front row prob gone once the pre-sale is over.

Again I say, the pre-sale does NOT put every ticket available on sale; they have a small selection of ringside seats, maybe about 10 front row and then scatter the rest of the available seats over the arena. If there's even 5% of the tickets on sale, I'd be surprised. The number of tickets available for pre-sale are very limited; personal experience with pre-sales before was that the best I could get the second they went on sale was Rows 10 - 13, but waiting till the morning of the general sale netted me rows 1-3 far easier.

You will find it easier to get better seats if you're on early tomorrow morning; I've gotten front row multiple times by skipping the pre-sale and making sure I'm on at 9am the day they go on sale. Would also advise that tiered seating in the 3Arena is very good. With the main shows, I skip front row now, to avoid the little brats who have no manners and will kick you and throw up on you. Mind, little kids probably won't dominate the front rows as per usual at an NXT show...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

From memory - they have 10% of tickets on sale - but that is 10% of each section! Competition rules (or something liek that) don't allow preferential treatment to get every good seat. So 10% of the expensive ringside seats (€139 is front 2 rows from what i have heard) is probably only 20 odd top teir ringside tickets!

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Would also advise that tiered seating in the 3Arena is very good. With the main shows, I skip front row now, to avoid the little brats who have no manners and will kick you and throw up on you.

How many shows have you been sat next to these violently ill children? :eek:

Advertisement