Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options
  • 05-04-2016 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm surprised there hasn't been more excitement about this show on here. Presale starts tomorrow morning with tickets from €28.50. Below are the stars that seem to be confirmed so far.

Finn Balor
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Baron Corbin
    Chad Gable
    Jason Jordan
    Bayley
    Asuka

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Big excited for this. Id hope to get ringside tickets. But if they're €136, I'd have to leave it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Nice opportunity for a pw boards meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

No Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any indication of ringside prices yet? Would have thought €76 same as WWE house show would be max.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 trevororvret

With Gallows and Anderson potentially debuting soon it could be an awesome card. I'd imagine the likes of Dash & Wilder, Gargano & Ciampa will be there too

• Advertisement

Any indication of ringside prices yet? Would have thought €76 same as WWE house show would be max.

€136 and it'll include a meet and greet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Any breakdown of tickets? Presuming there's an in between of the 25 quid and the 136 quid tickets :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Any breakdown of tickets? Presuming there's an in between of the 25 quid and the 136 quid tickets :P

€28.50, €44.00, €58.50, €68.50, €136.00

How do people see ticket sales going? I can't see more than 3,000 heading to this. They'll probably curtain off half the 3arena like they do for certain boxing events.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bad timing for me

Heading on the 16th June to see the stone Roses in Manchester and prob be out watching the euros on the 13th so can't afford to head to this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I have a presale code for this if anyone wants it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

€136 and it'll include a meet and greet.

Are you certain there is a meet and greet? I'm looking to give myself a treat - this could be it :D

Loughc wrote: »

If it's a generic code like O2 used to do, I think we can all use it. I'd gladly take it though :D

How do people see ticket sales going? I can't see more than 3,000 heading to this. They'll probably curtain off half the 3arena like they do for certain boxing events.

Hmmm I dunno, I haven't been to a live event in about 3 years but am really excited by this. There'll be less kids and more of an atmosphere I think.

I could see them advertising it when they come to Dublin in 2 weeks, so will draw some casuals in that way. But yeah. Honestly, I'm shocked they are doing the 3Arena.

Kiddies have their parents buy tickets and they'll look at the poster and see Balor, Bayley etc and will think it's a B rate show so won't pay the money + I doubt kids are watching NXT on the Network anyway so probably won't even want to go. That leaves us with the hardcore fans who'll only go to NXT. I highly doubt that there's 2 to 3,000 of us willing to attend on a Tuesday night in Dublin. I hope I'm wrong but I can see loads of empty seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Back in Nov, a lot of kids around me didn't seem familiar with Balor. I don't expect many kids to attend this event.

Upside, the crowd should be electric then, if all the kids get removed :)

its the day after Irelands first euros match so expect a lot of ole ole oles if we win

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »

And like my network subscription...it's gone folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Podcastaway

€28.50, €44.00, €58.50, €68.50, €136.00

Sorry for my ignorance but whereabouts will those different tickets put you in the arena?

Nearing 30yrs old and NXT is getting me out from under my rock in the West for my first ever WWE live show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Anyone who has a presale code they aren't using can you please PM it to me? :)

Monokne wrote: »
    Anyone who has a presale code they aren't using can you please PM it to me? :)

Just send u one

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

I could use a presale code also :-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thread pending moderation.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Are you certain there is a meet and greet? I'm looking to give myself a treat - this could be it :D

Of course he's certain, he's a bonified insider!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Thread pending moderation.

Does this mean you might moderate the thread bro? ;)

Can anyone get into the presale?

Quick thing with the presage. They don't always yield better seats than just waiting for the main sale. They don't release all the tickets on presage. Just a small handful of front row seats, and then usually a few batches dotted round the place. Used to do them and then realised it was easier to get better seats on the main sale cause the quantity of better seats available was larger, even if the buying pool was too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Mate of mine in work has bought me a ticket so I have a spare Three presale code if any of you lovely boardsies would like it?

Advertisement