Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Old diesel

The white interior will probably pick up stains like from Jeans etc.

I would STILL go white though - I'd rather look at a white seat with stains on it then a black interior.

The Model 3 does actually work quite well with a black interior though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I love the pale wood trim with the cream interior in the Model S but would fear the seats would be destroyed. Is it possible to mix and match the interior trims if you order in-person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭jusmeig

AidenL wrote: »
    I’m tending towards blue. Always loved it on Beemers I owned in years gone by. The red is nice, but the price is excessive.

Blue and white interior - so tempting.

What version are you considering?

I loved the blue till I saw the red in person!
    I'll prolly still stick to the blue, got kids so not sure white is a good choice for interior. Also can't see myself ponying up for the Long Range. 400km + is loads of range for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

AidenL wrote: »
    How is the white interior wearing for you? I’ve had off white leather in an S5 years back and it did get grubby. Same with ivory in a 5 series.

It looks great but I found it high maintenance.

Looks like new after 13,500 km.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Sabre Man wrote: »

Put a few snotty kids into the car and see how new it looks then :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭AidenL

Good to know, might be worth going with then. Jeans are the enemy of light coloured leather.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

What a load of utter ****

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

If you ever see me writing a love letter to any car, you’s have my full permission to slap me sideways.

• Advertisement

That’s the gobs**t who bought the Model 3 and then admitted the spoiler was hanging off it before he had even driven it

Dumbass

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

There are also idiots out there that pen letters to their ICE.
    It’s a personal thing, nothing got to do with the car you drive. Some people are just strange.

http://www.rightfootdown.com/cars/car-spotlight/goodbye-letter-e46-m3/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,814 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Looks like the Norwegians don't like the build quality of their model 3s that much:
    Tesla dumpes av kundene
    Elbilprodusenten Tesla faller dramatisk i kundeundersøkelsen til Norsk Kundebarometer. – Det er en katastrofe, sier leder av undersøkelsen PSilseth.

Tesla is dumped by customers
    Electric car manufacturer Tesla falls dramatically in the customer survey to the Norwegian customer barometer. "It's a disaster," says head of the survey PSilseth.
    https://www.dn.no/handel/kundelojalitet/tesla/handelshoyskolen-bi/tesla-dumpes-av-kundene/2-1-598716

They have gone from 4th to 51st (last place) in a year.

No wonder VW sales are surging.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

cnocbui wrote: »
    Looks like the Norwegians don't like the build quality of their model 3s that much:

https://www.dn.no/handel/kundelojalitet/tesla/handelshoyskolen-bi/tesla-dumpes-av-kundene/2-1-598716

They have gone from 4th to 51st (last place) in a year.

No wonder VW sales are surging.

You really would have to be an idiot to purchase a new Tesla totally mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,506 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Yes especially with vw sales surging :P:D

Shorts are so easy to spot.

The knees are a giveaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,506 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Knees and silly posts alike, especially when the shorts are yellow.
    Sure VW sales are surging. If concept cars were sales then they'd have a few!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

New is bad

Used one with little warranty, madness

• Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭josip

That article is in Norwegian behind a paywall for me a forlat mig, ja pratar mycket litten Norske.

How are the rest of ye reading it?

Here's another article:
    https://www.nettavisen.no/%C3%B8konomi/katastrofalt-norsk-fall-for-tesla/3423681821.html

Basically, Tesla is saying that their service capacity is a challenge, which isn't surprising considering they already had issues and now there are many more Teslas on the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭josip

Norwegian Reputation Barometer 2019
    Tesla Plunps on Reputation Barometer: the worst of the car brands
    Is in free fall on annual measurement of customer satisfaction.

8. May 2019-08:50

New electric car manufacturer will tilt Tesla off the throne with four engines
    Volvo tops this year's edition of Norwegian customer Barometer, while newcomer Tesla is in free fall. It is the second consecutive year that Volvo is the company in Norway that best meets its customers.

The rear follows Toyota and the Flytoget, which has won the Customer Satisfaction award six times each, according to Dagens Nngsliv, which has been granted access to the barometer released by BI School of Economics Wednesday.

Falling from 4. To 51. Space
    Tesla was first measured last year and finished fourth with strong 82.8 customer satisfaction points. One year later they are at 51. Space.

"It is a sad but not unexpected consequence of the fact that we have had challenges with the service capacity in Norway. We use considerable time and resources to correct this in order to provide the customer experience that we want the Tesla owners to have, "says Tesla's communications manager, Even Sandvold Roland, to the newspaper.

Facts about Norsk Kundebarometer 2019

• Norwegian Customer Barometer is a research project at BI School of economics that each year measures satisfaction and loyalty among Norwegian consumers. Customers get the opportunity to say what they think about companies they buy goods and services from. The survey is conducted by Barcode Intelligence and Norstat Norge in collaboration with BI Norwegian Business School.

• Norstat commissioned from the Norwegian customer Barometer asked 6078 consumers about how well satisfied they are with companies they are regular customers at. Together, these have provided 15.805 business reviews. The survey includes a total of 154 companies that sell goods or services that mean a lot to people's private finances. The data collection period was from January to April 2019.

"In fact, Tesla is the worst among car dealers in 2019 and has a considerable job to do to get back in the top of Norsk Kundebarometer," concludes BI in its summary of the poll.
    https://www.tu.no/artikler/tesla-stuper-pa-omdommebarometer-darligst-av-bilmerkene/464690

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hitch option added to the Model 3 - Seems to be around €1k and can't be retrofitted:

https://electrek.co/2019/05/08/tesla-model-3-tow-hitch/

Here's the complete list.
    http://www.barcode.as/kti-rating

Only Toyota has a higher loyalty rating (Lojalitet)

Here's the complete list.
    http://www.barcode.as/kti-rating

Only Toyota has a higher loyalty rating (Lojalitet)

Am I reading that wrong - with all the VW talk - theres only 1.9 percent between Tesla and VW?????

Old diesel wrote: »
    Am I reading that wrong - with all the VW talk - theres only 1.9 percent between Tesla and VW?????

Points, not percent. And Tesla is almost 10 points above VW on loyalty.

The right hand figure is loyalty for sure - I was looking at the left hand figure as I thought this was the measurement the Tesla critics on here were looking at.

The right hand figure is loyalty for sure - I was looking at the left hand figure as I thought this was the measurement the Tesla critics on here were looking at.

That is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Or just really like their products and the companies vision.

• Advertisement

And behind frigging Specsavers :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement