Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

.......I'll have it painted :D in house, of course .........

If you knocked a wall and did it in the front room I'd not be overly surprised tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Augeo wrote: »
    If you knocked a wall and did it in the front room I'd not be overly surprised tbh :)

Don't tempt me, bad enough I do most turbo work on the same table I eat my dinner! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Why oh why you eat your dinner in the shed? :eek:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

joujoujou wrote: »
    Why oh why you eat your dinner in the shed? :eek:

;)
    Less time wasted and he can get straight back to work;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Speaking of automatic Japanese cars being tucked away for the winter, here's my Corona being collected from my friend's shed before it was put into storage earlier in the year, resting now until I can get moved house and get some other storage. Needs some work done to her now but only 6 years left till vintage tax!

466950.jpg

• Advertisement

My new motor
    Porsche boxster 2.7
    Tis a fine car but tis no Glanza! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

ELM327 wrote: »
    Tis a fine car but tis no Glanza! :pac:

I don't know which is better the woman in the second pic or the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

Time for a shameless post of my precious :p. Hard to believe I bought this car exactly two years ago today, don't know where the time has gone to really!

In honour of its second birthday, it's off to the garage this weekend to get new shocks all round, along with some new rear coil springs, so that will hopefully keep it happy for another while:pac::D!

Lk8lDxz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I assume the rear springs snapped!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

To those who were complaining about my car being too clean :pac: This was after ~1,000 miles in two weeks, back and forth to Clonakilty multiple times along with a trip to Galway :o

W8vWtTrh.jpg

NoLURAwh.jpg

n7rcbKSh.jpg

LDFW8Uhh.jpg

X5ZEd5kh.jpg

CWMWKwRh.jpg

PTzFWZqh.jpg

Still looking super rough due to the accident damage and miss matching doors, still waiting on insurance :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

To those who were complaining about my car being too clean :pac: This was after ~1,000 miles in two weeks, back and forth to Clonakilty multiple times along with a trip to Galway :o
    Should get this guy on the case!

I don't know which is better the woman in the second pic or the car.
    Difficult to tell from a far away shot but the available image does look promising I agree! :cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

sjJsLh6.jpg

All set for the winter with wheels repainted and Michelin Cross Climate+ mounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

See it on autostadt today best mk6 in the land as fair as I'm concerned padraigh...

Brooding perfection!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In honour of its second birthday, it's off to the garage this weekend to get new shocks all round, along with some new rear coil springs, so that will hopefully keep it happy for another while:pac::D!
    Hmmm, just noticed your cars mirrors. Stand in front of the car and you'll see your Beemer doing this...

joker_i_dunno_lol.jpg

It's messing with you L. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I think I am developing a problem at this stage, this one is justified by my man logic that I can track it without fear of financial ruin if I crash...then I look at it and think it would be a sin to total it....its a beaut to drive too, very modern for an old car and a great sound and turn of pace without being mental and scary. Me likey :D

29vtwOfh.jpg

YY7rETth.jpg

vmTETLRh.jpg

kyGLRS1h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

The way that car has been treated by it's previous owner would make it a shame to track and ruin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

That car is far too clean to be used as a trackday car IMO. Lovely E46.

That car is far too clean to be used as a trackday car IMO.

The engine in these needs to be tracked, the revs out of its, sure its what it was made for. I have other cars to wash and wax ;)....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Im planning on 8 full track days in 2019, it won't ruin the car once you service it accordingly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The engine in these needs to be tracked, the revs out of its, sure its what it was made for. I have other cars to wash and wax ;)....

Do it

Want more photos....

That’s what lads said about their 86s in the early 00s and now they’re the price of a bungalow in longford.

No. Bold.

That’s what lads said about their 86s in the early 00s and now they’re the price of a bungalow in longford.

No. Bold.

So about 10 euro then...I will risk it....:pac::pac::pac:

But no seriously, A baby seal gets clubbed to death every time a M cars is not driven like it should be, I have had offs in mondello in M5's and 911's and lived to tell the tale. A track car gets the best of everything.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

But no seriously, A baby seal gets clubbed to death every time a M cars is not driven like it should be, I have had offs in mondello in M5's and 911's and lived to tell the tale. A track car gets the best of everything.....

Buy a rough one and track that, wreck it and keep for a donor car. Win win.

I’ll club you to death if you track that m3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,889 ✭✭✭selectamatic

A rusty 330i from England stripped to within an inch of its life would be the most suitable starting point surely.

OSI wrote: »
    Few things make me more annoyed than seeing Ms, Porsches, Evos, Lancias etc going up for sale or auction with "delivery mileage", "only ever been a show car" or "never been tracked" on them. **** that, drive it and treat it as it's designers put blood sweat and tears into designing to be.

*Nods sagely*

Someone post a car. Too much chit chat.

46472556_758589634494333_7136625063280771072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=e038442f1c284ce7b00205fd46bda60c&oe=5CA0544E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,121 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Ten more payments and it's all mine:

85639-nissan-tiida-1128.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement