Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotoGP 2016 News & Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

How long is Suzi back in motogp..?
    Saw her today...she looks fiiiiine...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

How long is Suzi back in motogp..?
    Saw her today...she looks fiiiiine...

This weekend is her first race back. She will be sharing duties with Craig Doyle afaik.

Oh and **** yeah Rossi on pole. With many consistent lap times.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Rossi on pole, not bad for a man who is "passed it" ;)

Gintonious wrote: »
    Rossi on pole, not bad for a man who is "passed it" ;)

Consistently quick lap times too. Should be a good race tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

fantastic moto 3 race still not sure how ktm made that mistake with binders bike...

also zarco really seems to be struggling this weekend

• Advertisement

delighted to see lowes and rossi win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Moto3 was the standout for me, last to first! Thats some riding.
    Delighted for Rossi and Sam as well as Eugene.

Lowes for Lorenzo's seat....? Sh1t race imo..cant believe how far back Marquez was..Lorenzo I'm not suprised really, wonder if he'll win any other races this season..:)

Lowes for Lorenzo's seat....?
    I doubt it. He has his Aprilia contract though. I'd be shocked if Vinales does not get the Yamaha seat.
    Sh1t race imo..cant believe how far back Marquez was..
    The Honda is really Shiite this year and Marquez is doing really well to get it where it is.
    Lorenzo I'm not suprised really, wonder if he'll win any other races this season..
    I think he will win lots :)

It would be something if Laverty could get a Suzuki ride, that bike isn't far away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Did he not ride the WSB Suzuki with the promise of a switch to their GP team before it all fell apart and he jumped to the Honda GP bike?

Did he not ride the WSB Suzuki with the promise of a switch to their GP team before it all fell apart and he jumped to the Honda GP bike?

You mean when Crescent ran the Suzuki WSBK team and then switched to WSBK Yamaha?
    The Suzuki is a Full factory team, he'd be ideal and they are going to be short a rider if Vinales goes to Yamaha with Rossi next season.
    Who would be better? :D
    Crescent don't have the knowhow for the WSBK Yamaha it seems, they have struggled this season so far, when SMR had that bike running really well in BSB and it won the Suzuka 8hrs.
    It spat Guintoli off yesterday in a vicious highside busted his ankle and knocked him out.

Seems to be a bit of talk that Dani Pedrosa will join Rossi at Yamaha now.

h3000 wrote: »

yea i seen that. not sure if it would happen but it would be a great move for dani

also reports that vinales is staying at suzuki

jonas folgar signed for tech 3 today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Infoanon

With Cal potentially going to Honda - stranger things have happened - Zarco is lined up to take Vinales seat if he moves to Yamaha.

Livio suppo says that Dani is staying and that his manager has confirmed as much

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    Livio suppo says that Dani is staying and that his manager has confirmed as much

Vinales's manager said he didn't believe the reports either and said that Vinales would make his decision tomorrow.

Infoanon wrote: »
    With Cal potentially going to Honda - stranger things have happened - Zarco is lined up to take Vinales seat if he moves to Yamaha.

Is Cal good enough for the factory Honda? I'm not convinced to be honest but saying that who's better that could go to Honda.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,258 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Crutchlow wasn't good enough for the factory Ducati when it was a worse bike than now. No chance he'll get on a factory Honda, he can barely justify a satellite ride in MotoGP imho.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

great ride and win for binder in moto 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Have they got rid of the rule whereby a moto2 rider cannot go up into a factory ride?

Who would Honda want instead of Dani? He is the next best out there, unless they go for crazy joe, but he seems to be doing fine where he is.

Have they got rid of the rule whereby a moto2 rider cannot go up into a factory ride?

Who would Honda want instead of Dani? He is the next best out there, unless they go for crazy joe, but he seems to be doing fine where he is.

They got rid of that rule just before Marquez came up to MotoGP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Spoilers%20Someone%20grew%20up%20on%20the%20N64%20-%20Imgur.gif

I know you're not all Rossi fans but I think that these should be a good watch.

I know you're not all Rossi fans but I think that these should be a good watch.

.....if you're a Rossi fan......i love that he's not a bit vain....🐵

Dani just signed another 2 year deal with hrc honda.

I wonder if it was a good move for him.

Maybe it was his only move? If vinales has the yamaha ride and it just hasnt been announced

Dani just signed another 2 year deal with hrc honda.

I wonder if it was a good move for him.

Maybe it was his only move? If vinales has the yamaha ride and it just hasnt been announced

Vinales to Yamaha although not confirmed seems to be a done deal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,258 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Is Dani committed to being on the Repsol or might he be farmed out to a satellite Honda?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Vinales to Yamaha although not confirmed seems to be a done deal too.

vinales lawyer said at the weekend that he was considering terms from both yamaha and suzuki and was unsure of which to choose

Is Dani committed to being on the Repsol or might he be farmed out to a satellite Honda?

cant see dani signing an agreement that would make him a satellite rider

• Advertisement

vinales lawyer said at the weekend that he was considering terms from both yamaha and suzuki and was unsure of which to choose
    I'll eat my hat if he doesn't go to Yamaha.
    cant see dani signing an agreement that would make him a satellite rider
    Agreed, I'm sure Dani signed for a full factory deal only.

Advertisement